[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why do women hold separate chess tournaments? it's not a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40
File: women chess.jpg (160 KB, 678x764) Image search: [Google]
women chess.jpg
160 KB, 678x764
why do women hold separate chess tournaments? it's not a physical competition.
>>
>>79872307
Should I learn chess or billiards?
>>
File: WomenBMXMansCourse.webm (3 MB, 496x280) Image search: [Google]
WomenBMXMansCourse.webm
3 MB, 496x280
>>79872307
Patriarchy
>>
Wait is Chess seriously split between men and women? Is this real?

How come we never hear of the exploits of great women grandmasters?
>>
What a misogynist pig. Hope they fire him from his job and never let him compete in chess again. Ugh
>>
>>79873131
>Wait is Chess seriously split between men and women? Is this real?
Yes.

>How come we never hear of the exploits of great women grandmasters?
Because there are like two.
>>
>>79872307
I have been playing chess throughout school and university, and girls have always sucked at it. Never met one who could play well.
>>
>>79872307
Omfg it's actually true,wimen have separate tard chess tournaments
Quick, someone post a fucking tumblr whale comment bitching about this
>>
Woman logic: the Queen is the most powerful piece in chess, therefore women are suited to play chess.
>>
>>79873131
there are women only tournaments and open tournaments, there are no men only tournaments. The only woman who ever seriously competed in open tournaments was Judit Polgar. She was a very strong player, no other woman to my knowledge has ever really been able to compete with top tier male gms like she did. You hear nothing about women GMs because most of them stick to womens only tournaments because they know they have next to no shot at winning prize money from open tournaments.
>>
File: 1333511647577.jpg (33 KB, 519x445) Image search: [Google]
1333511647577.jpg
33 KB, 519x445
>>79872833
One thousand golden Keks
>>
>>79872307
And they are still allowed to play in men's tournaments, the vast majority just choose to be in female only competitions
>>
>>79872307
Why are chess grandmasters so fucking based?
>>
post a link or gtfo
>>
>>79873131
>Wait is Chess seriously split between men and women? Is this real?

it's split in a way that both genders can play in regular tournaments but they hold women only tournaments on the side

so women actually can compete with men, they just aren't very successful at it
>>
>>79873335
>Never met one who could play well.
I beat my ex boyfriend a couple of times. But I know one of the times he let me win, because didn't get angry afterwards.
But no, men are better at chess and logical thinking, I think.
>>
Because all the men screamed and bitched when the women wanted to play chess with them.
>>
>>79872307

While he is right that they are less adequate at playing chess due to biology, he shows his ignorance and sense of self-worth by saying they arent smart enough for it.

Several studies have shown chess play ability has nothing to do with logic, or intellect, the area of the brain that lights up when someone is playing is sense of spatial orientation.

Men were hunters, not women, women have lower spatial awareness than men, thus the driving, and in this case, chess.
A computer program can beat any grandmaster in chess, is the computer "smart"? no. It has a better pathfinding algorythm.

If you are going to diss on women, thats fine, but at least make an intelligent and informed point, not this idiotic banter.
>>
>>79873486
Queen may be most powerful, but its not most important. In fact, the queen is often sacrificed to achieve victory.
>>
>>79872833
The men don't do much better at that course.
>>
>>79873606
too busy mastering logic and forward thinking to sit and stew in online bullshit
>>
>>79873758
lol
>>
>>79873758
An intelligent person would be able to overcome a slight disadvantage in spacial awareness, wouldn't you think?
>>
>>79873735
No they didn't, women are the ones who whined when they got their asses handed to them. The highest rated woman of all time isn't even in the top 20 male rankings.
>>
>>79873826
It's the most important offensive piece in the game. Lots of pieces are sacrificed. But if you're cavalier with your queen you're a fucking dope.
>>
>>79873486

Wasn't the "queen" like a vizier or something before chess came to Europe

The idea being that the piece runs all over the place doing stuff for the king
>>
>>79872307
I had a draw against one of the top 100 women in chess. But chess is a dumb game that is 90% memorization. Weiqi is much more difficult.
>>
>>79874017

that's because not enough women play it, as it's a highly male dominated field filled with toxism so it's very hard for women to enter it and thus fewer females play it and it's logical that then there would be less top female players
>>
>>79872307
>men play chess with logic and calculation
>women protect the queen and sacrefice the cis-king, because male privilege
makes sense
>>
Yeah, shit, let's not forget how much better men are at Starcraft too. Fucking Candy Crush champion is prolly a girl tho.
>>
Men and women are cognitively different too.
>>
>>79873980
You fundamentally misunderstand how intelligence works if you're asking that question. There are different varieties of intelligence, including verbal, spatial, logic/reasoning, memory, social, etc. If I have good logic and reasoning, that won't make me any better at learning a language if my verbal IQ is shit. Some peoples' brains are just hardwired differently, and they excel at different things. Women tend to have less visual-spatial proficiency than men on the whole, so tasks requiring that sort of reasoning will be harder for them than for men.
>>
Cleavage is distracting
>>
>>79872307
Most based grandmaster since Bobby Fischer
>>
>>79872307
So they can have champions. If all chess tournaments were coed, women would never win again.
>>
>>79873758
Slow down there, full autist. It's the dailymail reporting, and the only part that's in quotation marks is the bit that says, "hard-wired very differently and weren't as adept at playing chess as men," which is precisely what you've said.
>>
>>79872307
What a fucking shit lord I hope his grand master titles gets removed and that he is banned from any chess competition.
>>
File: bobbyfischer.jpg (87 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
bobbyfischer.jpg
87 KB, 850x400
Chess grandmasters are notorious for being redpilled desu.
>>
>>79873980

no. You can't just patch over that sort of thing by really really wanting it.
>>
>>79874134
Nigel Short's current Elo rating is higher than every female player on earth.
>>
Another autistic STEM nerd who doesn't understand the real world.
>>
>>79873845
Lol there's a video of men doing the exact same course and they're all going around 5 times faster
>>
>>79874250
>exceling at different things
>less visual-spatial proficiency
>tasks requiring that sort of reasoning will be harder

We get it, you want to come up with a politically correct way to call women dumb. You don't have to do that here, this is a safe space.
>>
>>79874450

and how many men's elo is less than the top female huh?
>>
>>79874384
A
>>
>>79874548
Fucking
>>
>>79872307
Clearly these women should challenge him to a game of chess that will be live streamed with chat for all to see.
>>
>>79874529
>>
>>79873758
>not smart enough
that's what the article said to clickbait not him.
>>
>>79874529
/pol/ BTFO

Apologize.
>>
>>79873980

Not necessarily. Again, area of the brain used is for spatial awareness and orientation, mixed with memory (recalling previous situations/plays etc). Its about path finding

Playing chess helps develop spatial skills as well, I quite enjoy chess, don't get me wrong, but what we could observe is that its not about smarts, but orientation.
>>
womyn BTFO

but seriously though, to enjoy chess you must be autistic, and only men have enough autism to enjoy it, and this comes from someone who really admires chess as a strategy game
>>
>>79874315
This. There's no quote in the article where he says that men are "smarter" than women. That's the author editorializing.

Here's something he ACTUALLY said:
>‘Furthermore, I never said women have inferior brains. That is your crude and false attempt to caricature me.’
>>
>That can't be true, because I feel bad about it. I insist I am a logical person!
>>
>>79873694
Nice anecdotal evidence, faggot.
>>
>>79874702

emotion and logic go hand in hand, and lets face it, women are more emotionally intelligent, but that doesnt mean they are less logically intelligent than men
>>
Aww, I thought I had one of his DVDs, but mine's from Nigel Davies.

Lots of Nigies in chess
>>
>>79874749
Thanks nigger
>>
>>79874774
kek just fuck off
you have no power here
>>
Don't women have higher elo or some such?
>>
>>79872307
Women are generally mentally inferior. Everyone knows this
>>
>>79874774
Emotionally/socially intelligent is literally made up bullshit to make chads and women not feel so bad about being stupid. Being a hysterical manipulative crying sack of shit doesn't make you "emotionally intelliegnt".
>>
>>79873758
He never once said women weren't smart enough. He said women think differently to men. Literally the exact same as you.

Try having some reading comprehension if you are going to act like a autist.
>>
>>79874519
Women are better at certain tasks too.

I wouldn't expect a man to do very well in a pofessional level women's scrabble tournament, for example.
>>
>>79874623
leaf..
>>
>>79872307
>fat ugly old men
>having opinions

If you're not aestethic you have no reason to have opinions. You're nothing but a degenerate.
>>
File: 1416252921773.jpg (29 KB, 680x591) Image search: [Google]
1416252921773.jpg
29 KB, 680x591
kek apparently shortly after saing that he got knocked out of a tournament against some chink chick
>>
>>79873758
m'lady
>>
>>79872307
>men are better at chess so they're the better gender.

lol. stay mad wannabe ER's
>>
>>79872833
thanks you for this, sweet Hong Kong!
>>
>>79872307
Kind of like how IQ is spread out for men, having some really dumb ones but also really smart ones, whereas it's mostly around the average for women.
>>
Chess is fucking boring just like every other perfect information strategy game.

It sucks for gambling because the inferior player gets raped too hard to have the illusion of not being a donor, sucks as a spectator sport because tournament jews insist on unwatchable time controls.

Hidden info games offer endless levels of mind games (none of which exists in chess - you in fact don't need to consider your opponents mind, plan or perspective at all) and dank strats. They are the future.
>>
>>79874949
>Don't women have higher elo or some such?
On average or at the highest level? In either case the answer is no, but I'm curious which erroneous idea you were aiming for.
>>
>>79872307

I recently attended the London Open chess tournament; women could attend for free, where as men had to pay £100 for the full month. When I got there there wasn't a single fucking female in the audience. FIDE - the World Chess Federation - do everything feasibly possible to attract women in to the 'sport', but they're simply not interested. Personally, I don't mind the fact that women are not good at chess or that their brains aren't wired for logical thinking. What irks me is how this blatantly obvious inherent gender disparity gets wrapped up in a load of egalitarian bullshit about oppression and the patriarchy. As if the patriarchy is preventing women from purchasing a £5 chess set and learning the game
>>
>>79873131
judit polgar was pretty good and hou yifan is getting better. they are the only women who have consistently competed with top male players which I think is a necessity to improve beyond a certain point. all the other chicks are stuck at 2500 elo and will remain so until ratings inflate further.
>>
>>79875153
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Scrabble_Championship
Yeah I'm pretty sure they're all men.
>>
>>79873694
Get drunk already, slut.
>>
File: _.jpg (2 MB, 1834x3120) Image search: [Google]
_.jpg
2 MB, 1834x3120
>>79874115
It was in persian "فرزین" (ferzin) and it still is in russian: "фepзь".
>>
File: iq.jpg (46 KB, 732x516) Image search: [Google]
iq.jpg
46 KB, 732x516
>>79872307
Actually its because women tend to have average intelligence while men are spread across the spectrum of intelligence.

But the problem here is that for years women have mocked men about not being able to multitask as well but the second someone says that men and women are wired differently in a way that isn't in their favour they get on their soap boxes and complain.
>>
>>79874429
bobby fischer is truly a honorary aryan
>>
>>79875687
lol it's you. Going to bed now. But if you see a danish flag on /soc/ once, you'll know.
>>
>>79874774
Read up on just how fucking bad estrogen can fuck with the brain.

Birth control's a helluva drug.
>>
>>79875675
A man would get rekt at a women's tournament because he's not allowed to enter. Checkmate!
>>
Chess champions have always been based, Bobby Fischer went deep into the Red Pill and even named the jew.
>>
>>79874774
Is just memepost lad. Still, women do seem vastly more prone to irrationality. Almost every woman I know believes in ghosts, spirits, paranormal, astrology, magic stones, etc. Most seem to really lack intellectual curiosity about the world. Then there's the top tier, women who are intelligent enough to be worth a damn, but they lack the man's proneness to obsession and stubborn determination. They're plenty successful in life, well read, cultured, have informed opinions, but they just don't have it in them to dedicate their lives to something like that. That isn't a bad thing on an individual level, but at the same time, the world needs men tinkering in sheds, practicing, honing.

I mean, it's the same reason competetive videogames are all male. Chess isn't all that different (in terms of commitment to learn and strategic, logical thinking) to an RTS game like Age of Empires. The OP is right (though the logic statement was a bad and unnecessary turn of phrase - indicative of a life spent learning chess, not developing social skills).
>>
>>79874134
fuck off lolcow
>>
File: Fischer.jpg (55 KB, 661x280) Image search: [Google]
Fischer.jpg
55 KB, 661x280
>>
>>79875675

Thats surprising. Women pretty consistently do better on verbal reasoning and language tests. Is it just being washed out by higher male varience?
>>
>>79873758

You seem like someone who thinks they're smart, but in reality is trying way too hard because you realize you'll never actually be smart.
>>
>>79876048
you are not talking to a lad, you are talking to a woman
>>
>>79874134
Why the fuck are Estonians trying to become the Leafs of Baltics?
>>
>>79874623
SHITSKIN
>>
>>79875429
Have you ever played chess in tournaments? Getting into your opponent's head and attempting to discomfort them with your plays is huge. Grandmasters fucking study each other and their entire game histories and may even give up slight theoretical confessions to get a position the opponent has trouble handling.
>>
>>79873845

You're either retarded or a woman.

https://youtu.be/8lCKeDl0l9c

https://youtu.be/R5X9lENC4jQ
>>
>>79876161
>Women pretty consistently do better on verbal reasoning and language tests.
If you're talking about in schools that's usually because of teacher bias against the boys.
>>
>>79876161
Probably that and males being biologically much more competitive at least.

I mean some studies say that women have slightly higher average IQ which might be true but there are still much more male geniuses. Hell, there are much more great male hairdressers even though they're, how do they say, under-represented.
>>
File: toothless kek.jpg (25 KB, 562x433) Image search: [Google]
toothless kek.jpg
25 KB, 562x433
>>79872307
>>
>>79874774
are you using a proxy or is it tartu indoctorination in action?
>>
>>79873758

sure thing roastie

enjoy never displaying critical thought
>>
>>79876202
Oh right then, pardon me.
>>
The only people that play chess religiously are people that want to seem smarter than others.
You're smarter than me, big fucking whoop, but I'll still kick your ass at Quake 3 Arena.
>>
My dad played this guy in the nineties (and lost).

Most women couldn't give a shit about getting good at anything.
>>
>>79872307
>why do women hold separate chess tournaments? it's not a physical competition.

He's not wrong.
>>
>>79876183
I read what he had to say and it is pretty accurate. Your statement however... geez.
>>
Men believe they should be awarded for achievement

Women believe they should be awarded for trying

There is no deeper mystery or conspiracy when it comes to division of sexes in competition. It's really that simple.
>>
File: jews based robert fisher.jpg (706 KB, 1000x2891) Image search: [Google]
jews based robert fisher.jpg
706 KB, 1000x2891
>>79876048
>Chess
>Age of Empires
Bitch, please. If you ever played AoE 2 with serious opponents, you would see that's more about skill that strategy. You will never beat someone who has sharpened his development skills to perfection. You will have 0 warriors when he comes to your base with 20 knights. Why? Because he simply repeated the same strategy 10000 times and now does it so fast that you simply can't compete. It's literally SPORT. It requires more brains than CS but still it's incomparable with chess.
>>79876142
I love him too. But sometimes his hatred was a bit irrational.
>>
>>79873758
False argument.

The way a computer plays chess is a mechanical algorithm , but the way a human play's chess requires the human to be quite intelligent.
There's definitely a strong relationship that for a set amount of experience/training in chess, intelligent people will generally be stronger players than less intelligent people.
>>
>>79876428
No, I mean on tests given by reseachers. Teacher bias is a totally nother bag.

>>79876457
>I mean some studies say that women have slightly higher average IQ which might be true but there are still much more male geniuses

That definitely is male varience at work. Only having 1 X chromosome instead of 2 pushes males away from average in both directions. Hence, more women in college, more male nobel prizes.

I guess I just underestimated the Powe of it.
>>
File: 1444231917702.png (320 KB, 1142x742) Image search: [Google]
1444231917702.png
320 KB, 1142x742
top kek
>>
>>79874250
I think women tend to be better at learning different languages after childhood. I have a strong hunch that such is the case on average.
>>
File: jew-dicial.jpg (128 KB, 500x485) Image search: [Google]
jew-dicial.jpg
128 KB, 500x485
>>79874677
He should sue. Too bad many lawyers are Jews.
>>
>>79873335
>I have been playing chess throughout school and university, and girls have always sucked at it. Never met one who could play well.

Its the same with girls in IT. In one form or another I have been in IT for the last 30 years. Never once I have encountered an woman who wasn't the dumbest fuck when it came to computers or programming.

They all think they are wonderful and pulling their own weight, or even adding value to the department, but they are just a drain one time and resources.

Women just don't have the brains for technical work.
>>
There were threads last week on how chess is the most red pilled game there is. Many famous players are rightists (Spassky, Fischer, Karpov). Very few are jewish cucks (Kasparov). Other jewish players that were good (Bronstein, Korchnoi) knew to toe the party line or get sacked.
>>
File: giphy[1].gif (495 KB, 500x288) Image search: [Google]
giphy[1].gif
495 KB, 500x288
>>79876917
>Revolutionizing the computer science industry with quantum computing requires less brain than memorizing and training from a strategy guide online
>>
>>79876472

Yes I'm studying sociology in tartu
>>
>>79874774
So women are more emotionally intelligent but not less logically intelligent than men. Are you trying to say women are smarter?
>>
>>79874134
>that's because not enough women play it, as it's a highly male dominated field filled with toxism so it's very hard for women to enter it and thus fewer females play it and it's logical that then there would be less top female players

Women don't play chess because they suck it it ,and there is no opportunity to create problems when there are no problems present then smugly leave happy in the knowledge that havoc was created for no reason.
>>
File: 1449387834447.jpg (422 KB, 3300x1600) Image search: [Google]
1449387834447.jpg
422 KB, 3300x1600
>I was in Japan a couple of months ago, I saw a preview for the movie Pearl Harbor. And they showed the Japanese airplanes coming in to bomb Pearl Harbor, and I applauded. Nobody else in the theater applauded.
>t. bobby fischer
>>
>>79876404
>You're either retarded or a woman.

Stop repeating yourself
>>
>>79872307
I think reality speaks for itself, all the grand masters are male and almost all of the top players are. It requires a very specific type of memory and reasoning skill that is more often found in males. But mental differences are just as big as physical ones, men for example are also better at spatial reasoning and 3d mapioulation across the board, where as women are better at mental multi-tasking.

But I'm sure the feminists will deny all this because they're fundamentally disconnected with reality.
>>
I have never seen a woman play chess.
>>
File: sweden AoE2 war against islam.jpg (491 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
sweden AoE2 war against islam.jpg
491 KB, 1600x1000
>>79877419
CS = Counter Strike, my dear Swede.
>>
what a horrible title of the article. of course they're smart enough to play chess, even an 5 year old child, bout or girl, is smart enough. there are some decent female chess players out there. i do think men are better suited for the game though.
>>
I hate how fake feminism is. Sure women should be allowed to work the same jobs as men if they are good enough but I wish people would admit on a large scale that women generally suck at everything. You would think women make better nurses or there must be something they are better at but the answer is just no there is nothing. Men work 10x harder, create less dramas and are simply more pleasant to interact with in a professional emnvironment where something needs to be done properly.
>>
Nigel Short is good at openings
>>
>>79873758
wew lad
>>
File: 1451939077614.gif (1 MB, 500x349) Image search: [Google]
1451939077614.gif
1 MB, 500x349
>>79873213
>>
>>79872307
as long as no woman can defeat him, he's right
and they hate him for being right
>>
>>79876235
>Finland's little brother
>Swedish minority in Finland
Cuckery spreads anon
>>
>>79878311
Women handle infants from 0 to 4-6 better. All this crying and shit chipping at men's Sanity Points very fast.
>>
File: female chess board.jpg (73 KB, 602x401) Image search: [Google]
female chess board.jpg
73 KB, 602x401
>>79873131
rules are quiet different desu
>>
File: WomeninMilitary.webm (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
WomeninMilitary.webm
3 MB, 320x240
>>79876404
Beautiful
>>
>>79878165
And also computer science. Context I guess.
>>
Most women are absolutely retarded. Let's just be honest and stop the bullshit, guys.
>>
>>79878585
He was beaten by a woman half a year ago in a tournament.
>>
>>79878684
kek
>>
>>79872416
billiards
>>
>>79877419
>Revolutionizing the computer science industry with quantum computing
Getting credit for the idea "BUT WHAT IF WE MEASURED OTHER PARTS OF THE ATOM TO REPRESENT A BIT" != revolutionizing anything
Everybody had that idea.
>>
>>79876404
I watched both of them at the same time. It wasn't even comparable hahaha
>>
>>79876917
godtier quotes
>>
>>79877164
I work in IT for 10+ years and saw only one girl among my colleagues. She was pretty bad at it and probably was hired due to affirmative action or just as a token (they could hire at least a pretty one though)
>>
>>79873335
Another anecdote here. The only time I've ever played a woman at a strategy game, we played chess and checkers. I didn't even know how to play checkers (it was my first time), which was allegedly her favorite board game, and I suck at chess. I wiped the floor with her in both games, beating 4 times in a row. Make of that what you will.
>>
>>79872307
>why do women hold separate chess tournaments

Extreme male brain theory. Males are more autistic.

https://iancommunity.org/cs/understanding_research/extreme_male_brain
>>
>>79877164
>>79879254

You haven't met the right women yet then there are very many bad men in IT too and women can be very good in computers and programs
>>
>>79879422
So men are allowed to be mentally superior, so long as it's framed as a defect?
>>
>>79873758
>chess is "spatial orientation", and it has nothing to do with logic nor intellect
>>
>>79878048
>where as women are better at mental multi-tasking
This is the most annoying meme about women features
>>
>>79879069
Also had lot to say about women.

> They can't concentrate, they don't have stamina, and they aren't creative. They are all fish.

>The teachers are stupid. They shouldn't have any women in there. They don't know how to teach.

>I don't like American girls. They're very conceited, you know. In Europe they're more pleasant.

>They're all weak, all women. They're stupid compared to men. They shouldn't play chess, you know. They're like beginners. They lose every single game against a man. There isn't a woman player in the world I can't give knight-odds to and still beat.
>>
>>79875675
He thought king of the hill was real life
>>
>>79873758
>tl;dr men are better
>>
This thread made me realize the difference between smack talk and hate speech.

Smack talk is when what you're saying is open to debate.

Hate speech is when what you're saying irrefutable fact.
>>
>>79879466
>You haven't met the right women yet
So the fact that I need to work like 40-50 years in industry to finally meet a decent female specialist doesn't raise any flags to you?
>>
To get good at chess you have to play against opponents who are better than you.

Women can't stand being proven their actions were wrong or losing so they will never get good.
>>
>>79879069
i share his sentiment about american females

they are so shallow and conceited i only date girls from south east asia i cant imagine having a plastic american girlfriend that shit would drive me crazy

it doesnt surprise me that fischer married a qt from japan
>>
>>79872833
Women's motocross drinking game.

>Pick a rider at the beginning of the race.
>Take a sip each time they go less than or equal to walking pace
>Drink while they are separated from their bike
>>
>>79879466
The vast majority of women are terrible at programming. It's not even funny.

There certainly are good ones, but they are unicorns. I can't think of a single open source project that has a woman as a lead contributor. I've asked others about this, and I only ever hear one or two projects every mentioned which are reasonably obscure.
>>
>>79880105
oops was meant for
>>79879673

also not trying to personal blog post but my current girlfriend is an engineering major im really impressed with her logical thinking skills compared to most females she might be the first girl ive dated who is smarter than me which is a huge turn on for me
>>
>>79879509
yeah, pretty much

see harrison bergeron for shallow insight on how liberals think
>>
>>79879673

is the difference between American girls and Yuropoor girls really that big?
>>
>the queen is the most powerful piece

The queen is the most versatile piece, however it can still only capture one piece at a time.

>By Sara Smyth

Clearly there are fewer women in chess because there are few women who understand how the game works.
>>
>>79872307
>Female chess players reacted angrily to Mr Short's statements last night

instead of just getting angry and crying about it, why don't women train and practice so they can beat the guy? it's what a man would do in the same situation.

on average, women seem react to criticism by turning outward and getting angry at the source, telling their critics they aren't allowed to say mean things. men instead turn inward, absorbing the criticism, letting it fuel them, and training as hard as they can to be truly undeniable in their chosen craft.
>>
>>79880256
>Die of alcohol poisoning before the first lap ends.
>>
>>79873335
only time I was really into chess was in elementary school.
I very regularly got 1st place to the point a girl in the club would cry because she never got a trophy for the tournaments we had
>>
>>79872307

Biology is not important.

Feelings are important.
>>
>>79880625
Well based on the internet the American women seem really shitty.
>>
>>79880941
Sounds like a perfect metaphor for feminism
>>
File: 1437450114741.jpg (66 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1437450114741.jpg
66 KB, 640x480
>>79880999
>mfw women are biologically predisposed to reacting emotionally
>>
>>79873694
>vagina
>>>/redditumblr/
>>
>>79880918

Pretty much it, beat him. Back your shit with action.
>>
>>79876999
damn even poo in loos are better at chess than italians
>>
>>79872833
Christ this shit's funny.
>>
>>79876142
wasn't he mentally insane?
>>
>>79881391
>Fabiano Caruana
even abbos can read better than amerimongrel abominations
>>
>>79874957
t. Sour grapes
>>
>>79872307

I was Nationally ranked chess player in the late 70's. Quit playing in tournaments because they were sausage fests.
>>
>>79881149
its not just the internet you will confirm this if you ever visit this country

i think it has a lot to do with this country being so ethnocentric that females here dont have to compete with females abroad as often as they should but for every man that marries a girl from another country where traditional values are still respected is just another thorn in the side of feminism and more incentive for our own girls to stop acting like such entitled sluts unless they want to be left to die alone by american men in favor of gorgeous south east asian and european qts
>>
>>79881584
>American flag
get cucked pasta nigger
>>
>>79880918
women aren't competitive and don't need to be

they will breed whether they are competent at anything or not; female competence is incidental at best and probably more accurately described as accidental.

I used to believe otherwise - that women were just as capable, that there were no inherent differences between the sexes beyond the physical. Experience and study proved that was wrong.
>>
>>79881568
no, he was just regular insane
>>
>>79872416
some women are very good billiards players, and most of them are super hotties
>>
>>79881756
I'm not gonna overlook the fact that without Europeans your mongrel nation would be shit, negro.
Besides, he has both nationalities.
>>
>>79881694
That's a cool story anon.
>>
>>79881800
fair enough. seems like a bad example though

>>79881904
>american flag
stay cucked you canoli cream faggot
>>
>>79873758
>>>79873948
>>79873980
>>79874315
>>79874638

>>79875075
>>79875297
>>79876183
>>79876486
>>79876966
>>79878540
>>79879565
>>79879836

> falling this hard for obvious bait. SHIGGY
>>
File: 1463003520838.png (1 MB, 1920x1210) Image search: [Google]
1463003520838.png
1 MB, 1920x1210
>>79881991
stay mongrel you nigger ruled abomination
>>
>>79882006
(You)
>>
>>79873606
They have reached the summit of mt aspergers
>>
>>79882122
even the french and irish are more white than italians
>>
>>79882122
>american flag
stay retarded and unemployed you greasy olive oil cockrider
>>
File: ameribirth.jpg (71 KB, 599x278) Image search: [Google]
ameribirth.jpg
71 KB, 599x278
>>79882306
>>79882348
Enjoy your futur white minority country Obongo.
>>
>>79873845

KEK BTFO
>>
>>79874429
Bobby Fischer is the best Jew
>>
File: 1463070609801.jpg (460 KB, 1828x852) Image search: [Google]
1463070609801.jpg
460 KB, 1828x852
>>79882306
like I give a single fuck
>>79882348
>amerimutt calling anyone retarded
lol don't you have a niglet to attend to pathetic cuck
>>
File: asda.png (815 KB, 1153x1028) Image search: [Google]
asda.png
815 KB, 1153x1028
>>79875823
>actually
>Implying your point is somehow different to the original point made
>you literally repeated the original point
>>
>>79874017
I think judith polgar reached 4th or 7th.
>>
>>79874774
PLEASE be real

Someone please tell me this isn't bait so I can laugh at this stupidity.
>>
>>79873694
Maybe he's mentally retarded.
>>
>>79872833

Holy shit, this can't be real.
>>
>>79882452
>france in 14th place
stay allah akbared you dumb bread nigger

>>79882687
>american flag
stay north african you greasy pizza faced NEET
>>
We had a really good discussion about this topic on Chess.com some time ago, unfortunatrely I can't find it. A guy made an online app which showed the distribution of male and female ratings.
>>
File: 5 star post.jpg (10 KB, 280x180) Image search: [Google]
5 star post.jpg
10 KB, 280x180
>>79878165
>That one literal Swedish white knight
>>
>>79872307
holy fuck cunts btfo
>>
>>79882122
silence oily boy
>>
>>79877506
can you give the proffesors name who teaches you that shit?
>>
File: 1464367617424.png (56 KB, 742x540) Image search: [Google]
1464367617424.png
56 KB, 742x540
>>79883055
cry more Obama
>>
File: rare_carl_2.png (98 KB, 234x328) Image search: [Google]
rare_carl_2.png
98 KB, 234x328
>>79873758

I bet you're fun at parties.
>>
File: male-female-rating-chess.jpg (68 KB, 865x404) Image search: [Google]
male-female-rating-chess.jpg
68 KB, 865x404
I found it. The app has 404'd unfortunately.

https://www.chess.com/forum/view/general/visual-analysis-of-malefemale-rating-distributions
>>
>>79872307
Why can't we just agree we're different? I'd hate women a whole lot less if they started acting like, you know, women, not just bitchy emotional men.
>>
>>79873131

Waiting for a tranny to show up to a women's only and wreck their shit. Any day now.
>>
>>79873131
Yes, outside of Judith Polgar (Who was tried in a specific way from birth to be a chess player) no women can compete with the top men.
>>
>>79874429
Bobby was amazing.
>>
>>79883840
Probably not mentally stable enough for the rigorous visualization and stuff that has to go on. Maybe.
>>
>>79882995
its a cavalier

do you even AOE2 bro?
>>
>>79874429
thats because their form of intelligence is immune from being corrupted by cultural marxism
>>
>>79880941
BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
>>79872833
That's legitimately sad.
>>
>>79885276
WAH WHY AREN'T WOMEN ATHLETES MAKING AS MUCH AS MEN
>>
>>79872833
There's a side by side with the men and this one hanging about somewhere
>>
File: Judit_Polgar[1].jpg (243 KB, 1420x1285) Image search: [Google]
Judit_Polgar[1].jpg
243 KB, 1420x1285
>tfw no grandmaster men-beating chess gf
>>
>>79885054
Haven't played in a long time desu. RA2 was more my game than AoE2 ever was.
>>
>>79881913
Hey, I was at the bottom of the list, but I was still on the list!
>>
>>79873758
>chess play ability has nothing to do with logic, or intellect, the area of the brain that lights up when someone is playing is sense of spatial orientation.

Have you ever seen a page from an IQ test?

Half of the questions are about pattern recognition with shapes.
>>
>>79885557
>that nose, could it be...
>"Members of Polgár's family perished in the Holocaust and her grandmother was a survivor of an Auschwitz concentration camp."
Oy vey.
>>
>>79873758

Who programmed the computer? And when you say a man, well... you lose again cunt.
>>
>>79885557
oy vey, that nose.
>>
File: [HARVEST].jpg (707 KB, 1300x873) Image search: [Google]
[HARVEST].jpg
707 KB, 1300x873
>>79872307
>mfw chess players are almost universally shitty poker players

literally who gives a shit about this inferior game.
>>
>>79872416
How can you be a grown man and not already know how to play chess?
>>
File: image.jpg (388 KB, 1242x1996) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
388 KB, 1242x1996
kek
>>
>>79885557
that would be a mindfuck dating someone that smart

in a good way
>>
>>79874774
looks like you got lost on your way to cgl
>>
To give you a idea how limited women are in chess.
There are 1440 grandmasters, only 31 of them are women, and a number of women only earned it by winning a woman's only tournament.

One of the main reasons is that so few women play chess. And fewer women want to take chess in a serious manner.
>>
>>79886369
ask her why all sports are segregated then
>>
>>79885557
Her father is a crazy man.
>>
>>79886369
>>79886618
>trying to argue with women using any kind of logic

Useless.
>>
>>79886369

out of 1440
>>
>>79886548
well yeah why would you take a game you would never be good at seriously?
>>
>>79886805
Thats only because women have been told not to do things such as play chess
>>
>the queen is the most important piece in chess

No its not. If the king falls, you lose the game. King is literally the most important piece.

>angered women by saying they are not smart enough to play the game

No he didnt. He was giving his reason for why competitive chess should be separated by gender.

daily mail is 200% trash
>>
>>79886974
Ever been to a chess club.

Most have the feel of a Comic book store.
>>
>>79886238
Bullshit. I know of several chess players who earned >$1m
Also, Grischuk is allegedly a high stakes regular.
>>
>>79886974

that's an amazing leap of logic. women have to be told to do things, my wife has to be told to clean things, and "women who code" drop out within a year. fuck them and fuck you.

>>79887112
>No its not. If the king falls, you lose the game. King is literally the most important piece.

this times 10,000.
>>
>>79887140
I know I was being a tumblr for a second, chess players are all old men atleast the ones ive seen
>>
>>79887140
Not enough hot men, what misogyny.
>>
>>79887212
kek read>>79887262
>>
File: Judit-photo1_602x433.jpg (31 KB, 502x361) Image search: [Google]
Judit-photo1_602x433.jpg
31 KB, 502x361
>>79885557
>You will never lose in strip chess to her.
>>
>>79887262
Most peak at around 30.
>>
>>79887262

I was at a tournament last weekend. all male, a few moms with young players under 16, and a girlfriend or two not playing.
>>
>>79886369
>men can't bear children

CISHET BIGOT
>>
>>79887262
Yep, I guess I been to many clubs where there a big scholastic arm to train kids how to play chess.
>>
>>79886974
no its because of PHYSIOLOGICAL differences between men and women

the sooner you accept that not all races and genders are equal the better for you you blue pilled fuck
>>
>>79873758
A lot of fucking newfags and the worst they are liberal cucks
>>
File: 32239.jpg (196 KB, 840x581) Image search: [Google]
32239.jpg
196 KB, 840x581
>>79873131
I can think of a reason.
>>
File: jshahade.jpg (75 KB, 902x601) Image search: [Google]
jshahade.jpg
75 KB, 902x601
chess's hottest semen demon is Jennifer Shahade. and she's a super blue pilled cunt.
>>
>>79873131
Not only this, cyberathletics is also divided by gender.
>>
>>79887387
I think my wife is the only female chess player I know. She plays at around 1500. That puts her in the top 25 in the state.

Top 25 in men is 2100+
>>
>>79887874

that's respectable amateur right there. good find!
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 40

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.