[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm tired /pol/... of injustice.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1436141024565s.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1436141024565s.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
I'm fucking sick of the injustice in this world, /pol/.

This isn't about Trump. Its not about democrats or republicans. It isn't even about globalism or populism for me anymore.

Its about how Hillary Clinton's success, and indeed her evasion of crimes against other people.

Its that her success is an indictment of the failures of our principles of our constitution, and indeed our republic.

She has the blood of thousands, if not millions, on her hands.

She has destabilized entire nations, and been bankrolled by those who would benefit from the chaos.

She has deprived thousands of their livelyhood and stability.

She can be a liability to our ability to protect ourselves, both collectively and individually, and still profit from it.

She can deliver platitudes and put up pretenses and level accusations, all while ignoring the plank in her own eye.

I don't care anymore about Trump winning. I care only now about Hillary losing.

She is a feckless, irresponsible narcissist who cares about nothing but herself and those who support her.

We NEED to stop her. If only to ensure a future for ourselves and others.
>>
>>79872211

I'm voting for her, OP.

;)
>>
There's just no laaaawww and order any more
>>
Do something about it OP. Start the fire. All we need is a leader, or failing that, a catalyst.
>>
>>79872211
It sucks, but there is nothing to do but vote for anyone but her. Like most of us here, you've known for a long time that she was already handed the (((election))).
>>
>>79872211
It's over anon.Want change do something about it. I could care less i'm not white C U C K.
>>
>>79872369
We got men spinning round the moon!
>>
>>79872351
same

fuck the orange cheetoman with tiny hands
>>
>>79872489
Participate in the cfg threads. FBI anon will deliver another message in an hour and a half
>>
Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I’m so distressed right now I don’t know what to do. I didn’t mean to do that to my mom but I’m literally in shock from the results today. I feel like I’m going to explode. Why the fucking fuck is she not being arrested? This can’t be happening. I’m having a fucking breakdown. I don’t want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Hillary to be in prison and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn’t supposed to be like this, I thought she was grilled by the FBI???? This is so fucked.
>>
>>79872351
wtf, I hate Trump now. Thanks, you've convinced me on the evils of Donald Trump.
>>
File: current year.jpg (28 KB, 367x390) Image search: [Google]
current year.jpg
28 KB, 367x390
>not being shill4hill in 2016
>>
>>79872489
This. If it's really that important to you, stop shitposting on a Cantonese tapestry corkboard and go out and do something. Be the change you want to see in the world.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.