[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do the plebeians really "deserve"?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1446415117921.jpg (26 KB, 400x462) Image search: [Google]
1446415117921.jpg
26 KB, 400x462
I really can't wrap my head around how lower class people think they are entitled to $15 or luxurious items. If you're poor but smart then you will be fine. If your poor and dumb then you'll stay poor and dumb.

No one dies from starvation these days and we have safety nets for retards to fall back on if they're too stupid to take care of themselves. It literally takes no effort to score a decent job or even be fucking average at anything whatsoever. If you don't get one you're literally too stupid to do anything.

I was walking around a public July 4th event and the amount of subhuman lower class retards I saw was baffling. We really need someone to control the population. These people can't make decisions for themselves.

I mean could it really be lack of education that causes this? Seems odd since I went to the same school as them.

Really makes me think that eugenics should be implemented.
>>
I deserve nothing and I would prefer it if you gave me nothing.
>>
What wrong with hating poor and rich people?

That's where all of you get it wrong.

You can hate both and honestly there's no reason not to.

(Inb4 small businesses and doctors, I'm not talking about that kind of rich)
>>
>>79870152
I do hate the parasitic rich also. I'm just really dumbfounded how bad the lower class has gotten. They really eat up all the media and distractions too. A Brave New World could not have been anymore accurate desu.
>>
They're products of the environment that they were placed in. Eugenics isn't a realistic solution.

Are you religious?
>>
>>79869945

This was a fucking stupid post. In the event of a eugenics program I hope you and your family are the first to go
>>
>>79870507
No. But I believe many aspects of some religions are admirable.

I understand that it's an environmental thing to some extent but how do we fix it?

Honestly parental licenses might.
>>
Why does /pol/ give a shit how much people make or what jobs they work?
>>
>>79871012
Because that's what you call an economy.

It's kind of important, you know?
>>
>>79870791
I was asking because I feel that there is an equally important point that can be made about religion. If somebody was born in an abusive environment and they murdered the perpetrator, would they be forgiven when they die? If the reason that somebody sins is because of outside factors, and not because of personal intention, can it honestly be considered sin?

I feel the same can be applied about what you have said. Can people genuinely be blamed for their desire of material goods? From the time they are born, they are pushed into this materialistic society. They are products of their environment, and they can't be blamed for that.
>>
>>79871314
So low skilled workers aren't important in an economy?
>>
>>79870791
>>79871489
And as far as there being changes to the model of materialism, it's impossible if you want to maintain the standard of living in Western nations. Our entire society is based entirely off of the purchase of material goods.
>>
>>79869945
Green text examples pls
>>
>>79871651
When did I say that?
>>
>>79871714
I see where you are coming from. I don't think materialism is inherently bad when in check though.
>>
>>79871863
No, but /pol/ always says stupid shit like if you don't make X amount of dollars or work in Y field you should kill yourself. It's pretty stupid.
>>
>>79872171
This is the only way that materialism is applicable. Indefinite growth is a requirement for capitalism.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.