[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Living the neet life vs Wageslavery
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1416603715437.jpg (315 KB, 1100x1399) Image search: [Google]
1416603715437.jpg
315 KB, 1100x1399
Hey /pol/
I'm currently interviewing with many companies. I come out from a NEETish period of my life.

Spending time in those corporate areas seems depressing as shit, not to speak of public transports which can be very tiring (and being stuck in a traffic jam is just as bad).

I can understand why some people drop out completely. Especially when you add the fact that western women are becoming shit, what's the point of being a wage slave?

Let me know your input. Maybe I just had a stressful day and I'm not quite adjusted to the corporate environment. Give me some advice senpai
>>
nothing is greater than staying at home all day playing video games

nothing

you only need electricity and an internet connection
running water can be substituted

the catch is you have to be smart and also know shit about mechanics and electrical engineering

get fucked if you don't
>>
>>79863990
is that what u're doing?
>>
Just make enough to start your own business.
>>
>>79863633
I work for a small company in Texas.

I barely work 4 days a week, and beer is provided at the office.

I drive a nice car a short distance from my two story house early in the morning, so I don't have to deal with traffic.

I have enough money for all the alcohol and video games I want, including a very expensive gaming pc.

Nearly everyone in my neighborhood is white. Houston is extremely segregated.

I'm currently on vacation in Refugee land for fun.

NEET can be fine, but being able to buy whatever you want is worth showing up to an easy, fun technical job.
>>
NEETs should be rounded up and executed or have their welfare taken away from them.

I consider black and Mudslime people who work tiers above White NEETs.
>>
>>79864789
Thanks for reminding me everything is not so bad.
Actually I'm pretty sure I'll get used to the corporate world very quickly, and I do technical stuff as well so I rarely have to deal with bullshit politics, so hopefully I get a relaxed lifestyle like yours.
>>
>>79864789
>checks flag
nigger wut?
>>
>>79864944
Obviously the best case is to have a benefactor or sugar daddy, but having an easy job that pays well is the next best thing.

>>79865086
I said that I'm on vacation in Germany right now.
>>
>>79863633
fun job > neet life > shit job
>>
>>79863633
Neet is codeword for parasite.
>>
I work as a plumber, I make a pretty good pay and I love my job. With this im able to easily pay my rent, a nice truck to go offroading, and it makes me enjoy every free time I can get a lot more since it pretty limited. I dont get how people can spend their lives being neet. I get 2 weeks vacation every 6 months and if im only neeting for those 2 weeks, I get bored quickly. At some point you get used being active everyday and you come to enjoy it.
>>
File: holohoaxzoo.png (681 KB, 1101x1846) Image search: [Google]
holohoaxzoo.png
681 KB, 1101x1846
>>79863633
I suggest adjusting your perspective so that you don't see your co-workers as human beings. But slaves or computer programs, try to envision when you go to work you are just starting your computer. These "slaves" only function are like functions on your computer. You don't get personal with a soulless bit of code do you? No. But remember these programs are written so that they think they are people and feel actual emotions - the way you interface with them is

\: nice weather today ?

Something mindless like that to begin

The way we know most normies are soulless drones or simple programs will become apparent to you soon enough. I'll give you an example from yesterday when I had the opportunity two observe two wageslaves interfacing with each other in an elevator

WS1: Nice out isn't it
WS2: Yes, it is finally
WS1: So your friend is buying a condo?
WS2: Yes, he just got it this month, he's excited about it. It's like yours
WS1: Oh that's good, how big is it?
WS2: It's not big one bedroom like yours
WS1: Haha well does he have a girlfriend yet?
ect

These wageslaves were ~30 years old

But did you recognize the program running in wageslave#1? It's the same type you probably saw running in "people" in 2nd or 3rd grade (7 year olds). He is comparing himself to wageslave #2's friend out of simple envy (the conversation went on but you get the drill).

When you begin to notice these simple programs, you'll find dealing with them is quite easy. What you say to them does not matter really technically "matter" because they don't actually exist in the way we think of 'existence' but properly interfacing with them is necessary to getting proper outputs
>>
>>79864836

You are a slave. I hope the Jews swindle everything from you, and all your children end up gay.
>>
>>79868487
This.
I feel the same way at my work. But to be honest my colleagues do seem a little more lively than that.
>>
Being a NEET last year was the most fun I had in my adult life. There's something nice about waking up and not having to worry about a damn thing. Though I do appreciate vidya and anime more now as a desk jockey wage slave
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.