[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Happening in Abkhazia Hundreds of activists stormed the Interior
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Novoafonsky_monastyr.jpg (325 KB, 1649x1128) Image search: [Google]
Novoafonsky_monastyr.jpg
325 KB, 1649x1128
Happening in Abkhazia

Hundreds of activists stormed the Interior Ministry building.
Activists demanding the resignation of Interior Minister. The building pulled riot police, people have not yet dispersed. In the building there are negotiations of the opposition and the authorities of Abkhazia.
>>
Who is Abkhazia?
>>
>>79862942
>Abkhazia
Literally where?

No one here knows even remotely about some black sea backwater that has been troubled for centuries.
Some background, pls!
>>
>>79863129
>>79863299
>>
>>79863299
one of the two reasons of russia georgia war in 2008
>>
>>79863299
It could be vedy dangerous if situation escalate.
>>
File: Cmn_o3gXEAQerra.jpg large.jpg (32 KB, 890x499) Image search: [Google]
Cmn_o3gXEAQerra.jpg large.jpg
32 KB, 890x499
Fuck

#BREAKING #Abkhazia riots Protesters set the MoI building on fire #Georgia #Sukhum #news
https://twitter.com/StormBringer15/status/750412239111421952

here we go. Its literally WW3 starting soon
>>
File: wall.png (79 KB, 819x809) Image search: [Google]
wall.png
79 KB, 819x809
>>79863463
Yes, even my unwashed laundry situation can be dangerous if allowed to escalate.
Literally every situation is.

What we want to know is:
1. is this some mudslime situation?
2. who else is involved?
3. what does russia say?

At least provide some source, for fucks sake!
Why do I have to explain to you how this works, here?
>>
>>79863979
It it's so called "colour revolution" Russia will invade.
>>
>>79864142
>if
>>
The interior Minister of Abkhazia suspended
>>
>>79864435
Nothing on any major news outlet, yet.
>>
http://true-news.info/in-abkhazia-protesters-tried-to-storm-the-building-of-the-interior-ministry-of-the-republic-of/
>true-news
is this for real?
>>
>>79865356
>the Russian Delegation left the session of the OSCE PA of resolutions on Crimea, Abkhazia and South Ossetia
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.