[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Black people commit half the murders and robberies"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: makes you think.jpg (400 KB, 720x554) Image search: [Google]
makes you think.jpg
400 KB, 720x554
>"Black people commit half the murders and robberies"

Don't you think it's possible that the justice system is set up against them? If a poor man is arrested and can't pay bail, he'll be jailed, and probably can't pay an attorney either. Under those circumstances, the public defender will usually be able to get them to plead guilty.

Don't you think that might skew the statistics a bit?
>>
Why don't they not commit crimes?

Additionally, please provide evidence that negro defendants plead guilty more often than non-negro defendants.
>>
>>79862422
If you're poor then don't commit crimes if you can't pay fines?
>>
File: 1447661862752.jpg (65 KB, 494x849) Image search: [Google]
1447661862752.jpg
65 KB, 494x849
>>79862422
>the justice system is set up against them, implying they're falsely convicted
>environment explains black crime, that's why they need mo money fo dem programs
you must choose one, and only one
>>
>>79862636
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/07/14/opinion/how-race-skews-prosecutions.html

This is what I could find, but data on actual numbers of plea bargains is a bit lacking.

>>79862806
>innocent until proven guilty
You're doing it wrong.
>>
>>79862422
Really so my taxes ( unlike libtards i work a legal job) dont pay for any of that?

So criminals have to not commit crimes to avoid paying that money back? Those poor criminals. You libtards should take up a collection to fund criminals.
>>
"He's poor! NATURALLY he's gonna rob innocent store owners at gunpoint!"

Sorry, why are we supposed to care about violent criminals?
>>
>>79862844
Is that nigga holding an air soft pistol?
>>
>>79862422
>making it so crime doesnt pay
>too harsh
wtf are you smoking
>>
>>79863079
>>79863033
>>79863161

>implying as many of them are criminals as we think

You're missing the point.
>>
The reason we have fines is to keep a certain over represented population out of a prison.

> white artist
> lives in a 66% white/15% asian city.

must be nice having all the answers in that all white neighborhood you probably live in.
>>
>>79862422
Intra-racial crime makes up over 90% of all crime. People mostly kill other people of the same race, interracial violence is the exception, not the norm.

Unless blacks for some reason are LESS likely to rob and kill other black people than whites are to rob and kill other white people, the statistics do in fact show exactly that blacks commit half of all the murders in the country and it has nothing to do with courts or convictions at all, it has to do with who was killed.

Unless there are White death squads who travel into Chicago and Detroit to murder niggers to inflate their numbers, there's really no way around it.
>>
>>79863028
If you're getting fined then you're guilty faggot, otherwise you can dispute fine at court against the evidence upon which you got it.
>>
>>79863584
Can you read?
>>
>>79862422
why not avoid crime?
There's plenty of poor whites yet they commit less crime than poor blacks. How comes?
>>
>>79863250
breaking the law=criminal
the comic directly shows him robbing a bank and infers that he used to do similar things before going to jail.
>>
>>
>>79862422

The public defender tells them to plead guilty and take the deal because they fucking ARE guilty.

Also, that comic is pure fiction.
>>
>>79862422
Perfect. Make them pay for their crimes, not the law abiding tax payers.
>>
>>79863250
>projecting agency this badly
>implying time enough time preference to pay debts
lol
>>
>>79862422
Your either young and or have no experience with the justice system. Do you have any idea for how long dangerous criminals are allowed to be free before ending up in jail or how many crimes they can commit before being locked up? Blacks are not victims of the system they are the criminals that keep the system full and running beyond capacity because many of them are literally animal tier intellects
>>
>>79862422
there are infinitely more poor whites than poor blacks, so your theory doesnt hold up
>>
>>79862422

It's set up against poor people in general, not just poor black people. I went to jail and they didn't hand me a bill afterward. You just have to pay probation, which is a pain in the ass still and that's it.

>>79862636

Yeah I haven't been back to jail because I haven't committed any more crimes. Wow, look at that. And I got off the medication I was on that was driving me nuts in the first place which lead to committed a minor crime.

The system puts it's hooks in you and gives you enough rope to hang yourself with. Your average nigger just falls straight for the trap.
>>
>>79862422
So blacks rob to dutifully pay off their debt to society. I see the light now.
>>
>>79862422
Any honest person who has lived in a poor neighborhood will tell you that the crime statistics are arcuate and not just racism, you uppity shitlord
>>
>>79862422
So what you're trying to say is to legalize rape, murder, theft/burglary/robbery so niggers won't go to prison? Are you fucking insane??
>>
>>79864765
well there's also a big difference between any person living in a poor white neighborhood and then those living in a poor neighborhood that gets overrun with blacks. Poor white neighborhoods have some crime yes but once blacks move in it's literally a free fall into a crime ridden shit hole
>>
>>79862422
>Don't you think it's possible that the justice system is set up against them?
Sure it is possible. High incarceration rates are not proof of it, however.

>Don't you think that might skew the statistics a bit?
It will not skew crime statistics, no. In absolute numbers there are more poor whites than poor blacks; if your theory were true, and blacks and whites offended at relatively equal rates, then prisons would be flooded with whites. This is falsified simply by looking at the prison population.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.