[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>try to redpill black family and peers >whenever I mention
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 14
File: fl.jpg (280 KB, 1000x838) Image search: [Google]
fl.jpg
280 KB, 1000x838
>try to redpill black family and peers
>whenever I mention crime statistics they just say it's all lies made by racist whites
How do you even respond to this?
>>
scream NIGGER as loud as you can and then take a poop on their head
>>
you can't, your family and peers are low iq and overly emotional.
>>
Go back to africa if it's such a racist government.
>>
>>79860991
Ask them if the statistics are lies where white people hide the dead bodies
>>
File: wyte boi.png (96 KB, 560x2156) Image search: [Google]
wyte boi.png
96 KB, 560x2156
>>79860991
call them niggers, tell them theyre whats wrong with black people and are ruining your race, then pack up your bags and leave because theyre going to disown you
>>
>>79860991
It's really difficult to argue logic with someone who willingly buys into a fiction. The best you can do is to accuse them of not accepting responsibility for their own failures. No one needs to keep the black man down if he never tries to get up in the first place.
>>
>>79862527
So is there much I can aside from redpilling white liberals?
>>79862617
They insist on staying here and fighting against white racism(defending criminal niggers and cop killers/voting left)
>>
>>79860991
>Wall of text incoming

Statistics show general trends and not the absolute truths is what I find to be best argument. Behavior varies by region and city and you always need to check your sources when you find a fact is another. For instance, the NYC police have told the police that whites are twice as likely to have drugs on them when stopped by an officer than blacks. The logical explanation for this is that these white kids arent profiles by race as often so when they are suspicious it id beyond a more reasonable doubt than blacks, plus the fact that blacks have wised up and stopped carrying drugs around with them everywhere they go when they are 3 times as likely to be stopped and frisked by cops in NYC.

I've heard arguments against IQ tests that have some validity to them where people from 3rd world countries can't take them because of the language barrier making the vocabulary test next to impossible, yet these same people will ignore IQ tests done by the same race if these people who have grown up only speaking English and none of their native tongue.

You just have to keep bombarding lefties with facts until they begin to question themselves.
>>
They're right. I might sound 'bluepilled' on this, but hear me out.

You should never use descriptive statistics as an argument. Descriptive statistics, such as your standard crime statistics, can't be used to draw conclusions on any causes.

Time and time again, inferential statistics have shown that poverty is the real root cause of crime.

If you were to say that black people commit relatively more crimes because they tend to be poor then you would be making an educated assertion.

If you cite descriptive crime statistics and try to point out that black people are inherently prone to crime, then you're not redpilling anyone. You're just an idiot.
>>
>>79860991
Just hand yourself over to the nearest police station, you have seen the statistics, you must be a criminal.
>>
>>79860991
nothing you can do. just move, get a degree, marry a nice girl and remember to teach your children well.
>>
>>79860991
Tell them how stupid it would be for every fucking crime statistic from every police county in the United States to be collaborating together just to make black people look bad. That's literally the stupidest argument anyone can make.
>>
>>79860991
Never bring up statistics when trying to redpill normies. Never be upfront about redpilling. You can not redpill someone, but you can lead them to redpill themselves.
>>
>>79860991
Are the dead bodies a lie?
Are the FBI creating dead bodies out of thin air?
>>
you cant

studies show using statistics in an argument makes it less persuasive.

Basically statistics don't work in reality. You have to use appeals to emotions.
>>
File: Do your own research.gif (2 MB, 540x204) Image search: [Google]
Do your own research.gif
2 MB, 540x204
>>79860991
you tell others to do their own research and you tell others nothing more.

You weren't redpilled by some sweating asshole yelling at you were you?

No you let others red pill themselves as you were red pilled and if they wont or can't you leave them be.
>>
>>79860991
that they don't understand the meaning of the word statistics
>>
File: jon snow laughing.jpg (48 KB, 490x490) Image search: [Google]
jon snow laughing.jpg
48 KB, 490x490
>>79860991

>FBI crime statistics

>made up by racist whites
>>
>>79864491
A >black girl
Race mixing and cultural genocide go both ways sempai.
>>
File: 1467746114469.jpg (281 KB, 1000x838) Image search: [Google]
1467746114469.jpg
281 KB, 1000x838
>>79860991
Fixed.
>>
>>79865247
What really? Statistics in arguments always make them much more persuasive to me in arguments. How the fuck does objective analysis of what is actually happening make an argument LESS persuasive? Man normies are so fucking stupid I just can't deal with this shit anymore
>>
Op is a faggot
>>
>>79860991
you shrug. if they dont believe you, they never will. the boogey man is a powerful adversary
>>
File: why.jpg (18 KB, 292x302) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
18 KB, 292x302
>>79863280
>No sources for claims made.
>>
File: no.jpg (118 KB, 683x933) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
118 KB, 683x933
>>79863983
>No sources for my claims.
>>
>>79865399
This, just mention the facts when the subject pass by, but let it go then, and ask them to disprove it when they say it's lies, and if they won't, you say, I have facts and scientific results, you've got feelings.
Shrug
Get disowned.
>>
>>79863059
Sorry. But they REALLY think they live in a racist white country. If this true ,then why the government allowing such things as BMl ,black panthers ,Nation of Islam or Black Israelites who want literally destroy every whites and asians? Not mentioning all the shits that flows on social media.
>>
File: 21141739_BG1.jpg (58 KB, 500x669) Image search: [Google]
21141739_BG1.jpg
58 KB, 500x669
>>79860991

You know what to do
>>
>>79870296
and
>>
>>79870296
top kek
>>
File: 1462856507366.gif (164 KB, 494x332) Image search: [Google]
1462856507366.gif
164 KB, 494x332
>>79865610
Still,they don't rupture themselfes about Hillary....
>>
File: 1464382493652.jpg (106 KB, 548x425) Image search: [Google]
1464382493652.jpg
106 KB, 548x425
black people will only ever see white people as /pol/ sees jews, its like arguing with a brick wall, the best you can do is redpill your kids
>>
Make them watch this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxK8VzylOrQ
>>
>>79870988
>black teach their kids you can only go on smoke breaks for five minutes
>>
>>79860991
The first step to fixing your problem is admitting you have one. If they can't see there is an issue there's no hope.
>>
>>79863983
Except that some of the poorest citites in america have a majority white population and usually only a slightly higher rate of crime than US average. While majority black cities with similar poverty rates will have a much higher crime rate than US average.
>>
>>79871660
>Going out for smokes be back in five minutes
It's a meme you dip
>>
>>79863983
but when you control for poverty you find poor whites still commit less crime than poor blacks.

Also I live next to East Saint Louis, IL. A town of 30k people which is literally 99% black and its one of the shittiest places in America. Niggs are free to nigg without any non niggs around to dilute the nigging. and let me tell you it
s nigged.

I've seen enough overwhelming anecdotal evidence in my life saying blacks have a high tendency to make awful choices and commit crime that I know it isn't confirmation bias.
>>
>>79871660
Its a joke that black dads say they are leaving to go the store then never return.
>>
>>79860991
>talking politics with black people

Don't bother. Black people have the most fucked up, retarded political views imaginable. I've got several black friends/acquaintances that I legitimately enjoy hanging out with and who seem like level headed, upstanding citizens. Until the topic of politics comes up, and they go full on "we wuz kangz", "white conspiracy to keep the black man down", and "bro you gotta study up, I saw this post on Facebook the other day that really opened my eyes".

It sucks cause I otherwise consider them pretty good friends, but I always get almost depressed for a few days afterwards when I hear one of them explain their perceptions of the world to me cause its just so god damned dumb.
>>
>>79873635
My black friend was blue pilled but it was regular normie blue pills.
>>
>>79860991
Crime in black communities (and against blacks in general) are vastly underreported compared to crimes against others, especially compared to whites.
If you're from a black community, you know first hand that most people won't call the police for the overwhelming majority of crimes committed.
Even when the cops are called, people refuse to inform the police of the details, refuse to show up if called on to testify or just lie. Making convictions for crimes that are reported by blacks much much lower as well.
This all hides the real crime rate for blacks and black communities.
If you go to an all white neighborhood and do anything stupid, almost anyone who sees you will call the cops and be itching to testify against you in court.
Compare this to a black community where people will ignore almost anything that is not a direct threat to them.
Or the fact that most black girls have had their first sexual experience by the time they're 12, and usually with a man over 18.
This is a crime to whitey, but not where I live.
Then there's the fact that many police departments hold different communities to different standards to yield arrest and are more than happy to label anyone arrested as 'white' to skew their personal arrest rates.
The numbers are much lower than the reality.
>>
File: fixed.png (328 KB, 1000x838) Image search: [Google]
fixed.png
328 KB, 1000x838
>>79865794

Jesus Lorenzo, do a better job. There are some details you forgot to add.
>>
>>79865642
>muh race

you sound just like liberal faggots with their cultural apropriation bullshit. No wonder your women are falling en masse for the BBC meme.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.