[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lgbt hate thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: texas.jpg (40 KB, 729x729) Image search: [Google]
texas.jpg
40 KB, 729x729
Lgbt hate thread?

>Trans,Pan, other fabricated horse-shit.
>>
>>79860212
Didn't the fags invade /po/ for no reason?
Yeah fuck them
>>
>>79860212
Hate the sin, not the sinner
>>
I really want to fuck a trap in the ass and dump loads of hot sticky cum into them.
>>
File: faggot.png (86 KB, 480x307) Image search: [Google]
faggot.png
86 KB, 480x307
>>79860551
>This is every trap ever.
>>
>>79860625
I know, i literally want a girl with a cock zero masculine features otherwise.
2d will never be 3d ;_;
>>
>>79860528
That's like saying hate the crime and not the criminal

And that's stupid
>>
>>79860551
Of course you do, you love your sins, the problem is your gonna be held accountable for each and every transgression you commit to a just and holy God,

This is why you need to repent and put your trust in Christ
>>
Reminder that all the faggots that were killed in Orlando are burning in hell right now.
If that don't make you feel good, you have a black heart.
>>
>>79860775
If you are just and loving, you can love the person, and treat them with respect, while you convict him of a crime
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-05-12-12-15.png (131 KB, 524x698) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-05-12-12-15.png
131 KB, 524x698
>lgbt
>not lgbtp
bigot
>>
>>79861020
We don't know that, they could have had a death bed conversion
>>
>>79861171
Nice meme
>>
File: 3OEcZwn.png (556 KB, 583x792) Image search: [Google]
3OEcZwn.png
556 KB, 583x792
queers need to be exterminated down to the last slimy toadstool.
>>
No problem with faggot lgbBBQ's
But kill the ones who prance around like fairys and transfaggots like if your gonna suck some dick ok keep that to yourself your sexual preferences aren't something the brag about and shove in everyone's faces. I think in this current year in western society gays are pretty much accepted as a whole the should either shut the fuck up or move to the middle east or Russia and advocate over there
>>
>>79860212
FALSE FLAG.
Pol is a board of love and tolerance.
Pol has taught me to forgive the jews for slaughtering my village back in Palestine and give peace a chance.
Thank you pol.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.