[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>walk out of store without paying for bag of chips >tell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (136 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
136 KB, 1280x960
>walk out of store without paying for bag of chips
>tell police i didnt have intent to steal the bag of chips
>i was simply too stupid
>cleared of all wrongdoing

So Hillary Clinton is too stupid to be charged with felonies, but smart enough to become POTUS?

Makes sense
>>
File: superelvis.jpg (164 KB, 1100x619) Image search: [Google]
superelvis.jpg
164 KB, 1100x619
u mad?
>>
>>79858640
all americans should be mad you idiot

you like corrupt, american killing, criminal politicans?
>>
Hillary is going to president. "Meme magic" is gay and fake. Check em
>>
>>79858640
A bit yes, I wish I could be a corrupt politician making millions while ruining countries and get away from it.
>>
>>79858471
Trouble is that you actually stole something whereas Clinton didn't. A better analogy is that she was skiing down a slope and caught her edge but then rebalanced and no harm was done. Her ski instructor tells her not to do it again because it could potentially be bad.

Also, if this shit was real, Bernie would have run with it way before /pol/ got mad. Today is simply a festival or virginal butthurt.
>>
File: 1467733920974.png (134 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1467733920974.png
134 KB, 500x375
>>79858977
This can't be real.
>>
File: 1467710221411.png (285 KB, 384x477) Image search: [Google]
1467710221411.png
285 KB, 384x477
>>79858471
You little roleplaying nerds can't stop her. No amount of webms, pastebins, or vocoroos will save you from the drak reality of your mama's basement. She WILL be president.
>>
>>79859430
No, it's nothing like that, the best analogy I can think of is being hired as a security officer and giving a guy your gun as they walk into your shop. The guy doesn't do anything, but you endangered everyone, committed a crime, and failed to do your job adequately.
>>
>>79858471
Actually thats fine, if you say you just forgot then they'll not do anything.
>>
>>79858977
>dubs
Damn
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.