[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gypsy women.. what is your take on them?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Untitled.png (970 KB, 981x651) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
970 KB, 981x651
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AuIwxM96Z4w

What is /pol/'s opinion on Gypsy women? Is it possible to be in a good, healthy relationship with one, especially since they do this kind of shit in public?
>>
>>79857517
Brown skinned Jews. There's a reason even the most liberal yuropors hates them with a passion. Switzerland allowed almost any escaping the holocaust to come in except the Gypsys.
>>
hot as fuck but only for one night
>>
>>79857701
nigger
>>
>>79857517

>Gypsy

Into the gas chambers.
>>
File: 1465602366131.gif (628 KB, 500x212) Image search: [Google]
1465602366131.gif
628 KB, 500x212
> Category: Autos & Vehicles

I would ride that.
>>
>>79857517
Batshit fucking crazy in more than one way.
But if I could magically take the man's place in any single household if would definitely be a romani one.
>>
>>79857930
i agree with spainfag
>>
File: BjLbg43CEAAqfIM.jpg (50 KB, 579x604) Image search: [Google]
BjLbg43CEAAqfIM.jpg
50 KB, 579x604
Dated a Gypsy woman for 3 weeks. Keep in mind, this is in America, so my experiences are probably better than 99% of Gypsies in Europe.

>blonde qt that i met in high school but never really talked to because she went 20 days out of the whole year
>lives in a trailer park with her mom, dad, two uncles, three brothers, and little sister
>her uncles were both drug addicts and were openly smoking meth when i first walked in
>she said her heritage is """"Bulgarian""""" and knew some bulgar slavspeak, which was a major turn on
>her favorite hang out spot where she liked to smoke weed was literally a dirty river a mile away
>never got her drivers license, i had to drive her around constantly
>her dad beat her mom in front of me on more than one occasion for looking at me the wrong way/saying things that were out of line like "you better not steal anything while you're here, anon"
>ironic because she stole my laptop when i brought it over to help her with her schoolwork, eventually got it back
>fucked like a wildebeest, always wanted to fuck innawoods though or in my car even when i invited her to my house
>asked me to spit on her multiple times during sex to the point where i ran out of spit
>did a little traditional belly dance like OP's youtube vid but more twerking, right in front of her family for me
>her family was cheering her on the entire time
>her little sister who was like 13 or 14 and dressed like a whore grabbed my ass and thigh while she was in the bathroom, had to tell her to stop many times
>we broke up because she moved to Arkansas

Overall decent experience. The first time we had sex she asked me to put it in her butt, but it was unwashed and filthy so I denied her request.
>>
>>79857701
>lolocaust
nice try schlomo
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0BJeH278ak

Disgusting dirty animals that steal
>>
>>79857930
This, I fucked some gypsy hookers. Best sex
>>
>>79859544
Degenerates like you (and her) belong on a cross .
>>
>>79857517
Baboonish fertility dance. Kill it with fire. Gypsies are a pests, just like cockroaches and rats. They have no culture and breed like vermin.
>>
>>79857930
>but only for one night

that's because they are so disease ridden your dick would literally fall off
>>
>>79861263
Jump off a bridge
>>
>>79861824
Go fuck yourself, gypsy cunt. Why aren't you out begging for money?
>>
File: tfw no good banter.png (7 KB, 574x387) Image search: [Google]
tfw no good banter.png
7 KB, 574x387
>>79857517
muh dick
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.