[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Message to US citizens. Today was a breaking point to me on how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7
File: 6666.png (919 KB, 1140x638) Image search: [Google]
6666.png
919 KB, 1140x638
Message to US citizens. Today was a breaking point to me on how I see your Geo-Politics agenda and politicians.

What amuses me is not the narrative itself, or the characters presented. But its your passive audience, you are so demoralized to the point you have to reaction at all.

I understand why many Europeans still believe in multiculturalism narrative and are fated to change their genetic pool drastically among its culture too.

I understand why dogmas manipulated people using an invisible man, at least the scheme gave moral and cohesion to societies.

I understand the wars and land occupation in the name of freedom and human rights narrative.

Pragmatism, Facts and Logic are easily denied by feelings at some point.

What I don't understand is how peaceful your nation is at the worst crisis you are facing since your Independence from the British Crown.

The FBI director just made an statement that goes against basic law principles even for a third world country like mine.
>Do not investigate person X

Are you blind? Its even worse than denying a person innocence until proven. What he said is to not make Hillary Clinton part of the Justice System the modern world is based on, a plea to bypass the system.

There are gay parades and anti-X movements motivated by weak "feelings" and social pressure.

Yet we haven't see still protest and movement against what we saw this morning in the press conference. No, I don't point you right-wing, libertarians or conservatives. I mean the normal police, the average law student and professor, the average journalist. Why aren't you angry?

Wake up! React before its too late.
>>
>>79856577
Checked.

Please take me away from here.
>>
>>79856577

Americans are stupid and deserve to be abused.

Americans are pathetic. They deserve to be robbed, tricked, defrauded, extorted, manipulated, and generally abused.

Americans are dumb little domestic pets that watch nigger ball and jack off. That is what Americans are. Pathetic chattel.
>>
>>79856577
I am extremely angered by this decidion.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignorantia_juris_non_excusat

Ignorance if the law is no excuse... this is something children understand.

The problem is when your highest law enforcer in the Nation folds his hand and lets crimes go un-prosecuted there is nowhere else to go.

We have to continue to make our case during the election cycle so that we can say we did everything in our power to present a reasoned case why HRC must never be elected president. if we elect her its our doom and time marches on.

All great democracies fall under the weight of their own degeneracy eventually .. it may just be our time to die now..

The liberals who wail and froth about their superiority fail to see they are celebrating on the Titanic and will die with the rest.
>>
Shameless self bump
>>
File: 1445566912963.jpg (277 KB, 1000x523) Image search: [Google]
1445566912963.jpg
277 KB, 1000x523
That clinches it then

No indictment
Her plant has successfully sabotaged the rival party
Hillary is next president in everything but name at this point
>>
haha Peru sucks
>>
>>79859398
And still your country is corrupted to the core.
>>
>>79859645
yeah OK Spain

enjoy your EU & super high unemployment rate
>>
>>79856577
I still trust Hillary to be less of a retard than Donny, who cares the system is corrupt?
It was rigged from the begining.
>>
>complains about muh feels instead of rationalism in politics
>tries to talk about Clinton but half of the post is complaining about gay pride parades and white people being hurt by multiculturalism
>>
File: 1460627932465.png (169 KB, 860x684) Image search: [Google]
1460627932465.png
169 KB, 860x684
>>79859742
Again, because you look like a special needs person, your country is corrupted, mine could be a shithole or whatever, yours will remain corrupt.
>>
File: gokugrin.jpg (46 KB, 720x400) Image search: [Google]
gokugrin.jpg
46 KB, 720x400
>>79860543
>Spain talking to me about corruption

glass houses amigo
>>
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 500x427) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 500x427
OP where is your leaf?
>>
>>79860543
Arent you faggots going to elect an actual Communist?
And doesnt Catalona want to split.

At the end of the day you'll just be another EU bitch
>>
File: int.jpg (37 KB, 400x307) Image search: [Google]
int.jpg
37 KB, 400x307
>>79860722
>Ad hominem
>>
File: butthurt.jpg (15 KB, 494x358) Image search: [Google]
butthurt.jpg
15 KB, 494x358
>>79860819
>Arent you faggots going to elect an actual Communist?
>And doesnt Catalona want to split.
Not gonna happen burguer, but what about Clinton indictment?
>>
>>79861547
See >>79859886

It's nothing new and not worth worrying about, it was always out of our control
>>
>>79861885
she will probably rig the election to ensure there is no chance trump wins

this is just the illusion of democracy
>>
>>79862018
Pretty much, the only way to win is to just go with it, you'd lose your head otherwise
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.