[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2nd Murican revolution
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: 2ndAmericanCivilWar.jpg (4 MB, 3167x2159) Image search: [Google]
2ndAmericanCivilWar.jpg
4 MB, 3167x2159
What does /pol/ think of this map? Realistic? I used this study to determine: http://emerald.tufts.edu/alumni/magazine/fall2013/features/up-in-arms.html
>>
>>79855900
No it's stupid and I'm not even american
>>
>>79855900
What is your overlay supposed to represent?
You need to be more clear on your information
>>
>>79855900
>new france
An explanation is needed, senpai
>>
>>79855900
Sorry but the police state would probably crush you
>>
>>79856296
it was where french people settled back before france got cucked out of their colonial possessions in the new world
>>
>>79855900
>Tidewater
This stupid meme needs to die. Why the fuck wouldn't conservative areas of NC and VA join the Confederates?
>>
>>79855900
thanks doc
>>
>>79855900
>upper-midwest aligned with New York and North-East coast areas
'no'
>>
>>79856296
Québécois
>>
>>79855900

>ocean county, NJ
>part of "the midlands"

This doesn't even make any sense
>>
>>79856558
Most of NY state aligned with northeast and NYC

Nope
>>
>>79855900
you put a strong point on the Manitoba and Saskatchewan border. You clearly know nothing of geography or economic importance.
>>
File: Sixth World.jpg (157 KB, 1024x613) Image search: [Google]
Sixth World.jpg
157 KB, 1024x613
>>79855900
More realistic to be honest.
>>
>>79855900
its about the dumbest fucking map i've laid eyes on for a very long time and i've seen a LOT of dumb /pol/ maps

i wouldnt even know where to start with this 15 yr old level effort.
>>
>>79855900
it's fucking stupid
>>
File: JollyGreenGiantWithGun.jpg (51 KB, 515x496) Image search: [Google]
JollyGreenGiantWithGun.jpg
51 KB, 515x496
>Contested
I'll be ready, pic related.
>>
>>79856855
Just how many natives do you think exist in this day and age?
>>
>>79855900
>No new kemet for kangz-americans.
>>
>>79857000
You mean Elves, chummer.
>>
>>79855900
>>79856855
>no Finnish colony
Both maps are shit.
>>
Here's the truth. There just isn't enough of your retards. Only a small part of the country is capable of fighting. Let's say it's combat age males. Half of them are democrats, probably little more than that. Only a very small fraction of the right wing even believe in far right-movements. Even then, only a small fraction of those actually own firearms and are willing to do anything. Most people realize we live in the best, safest, and most prosperous country on earth. The US is not a tyranny.

When bands of idiots with this mentality get together the most they ever get is a few dozen people and do inconsequential shit like take over a birdwatching center.

tl;dr
>please send snacks
>>
>>79855900
Ohio is the heart
>>
>this is a political map

U dun fucked up OP.

This is meant as a historio-cultural map not a political map.

It's a pretty good book too
>>
File: CmnbObhWgAA8aFy.jpg (221 KB, 1092x873) Image search: [Google]
CmnbObhWgAA8aFy.jpg
221 KB, 1092x873
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.