[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>congressional investigation: cleared of all wrongdoing >fbi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: BestCouple.jpg (85 KB, 315x275) Image search: [Google]
BestCouple.jpg
85 KB, 315x275
>congressional investigation: cleared of all wrongdoing
>fbi investigation: cleared of all wrongdoing
>/pol/: REEEEEEEEE MY FEEFEES SAY SHES GUILTY
why does all of alt-right have Aspergers?
>>
>>79855415
>alt-right
>sanity

you can only pick one
>>
>>79855415
She wasn't cleared of all wrongdoing though did you even read what Comey actually said?
>>
>>79855415
FBI admits she broke the law but meh.
FBI admits she committed perjury but no biggy.

Still think the LEOs wont kick your door in, shoot your dog and take your guns and tv and xbox and anything else of value, drag you out and give the property to a nice illegal immigrant family from a latin american communist country. Kek.
>>
>>79855723
yes and your >>>/x/ tier reading of the law doesn't change what he actually said
>>79855843
You're too stupid to breathe
>>
>>79855415
The FBI explicitly stated that she had broken the law. But they're not punishing her because fuck. And to top it off, they also stated that if anyone else had done it, they would have been arrested.

I hope you enjoy those 0.02 shekels and a sage, you obvious shill.

I hope you enjoy living in your mother's basement fapping to ponies.
>>
>>79856139
Can't you come up with something a little bit creative on your own? or does regurgitating others words really satisfy your intellectual appetite?
>>
>>79856382
His brain would probably implode.

This was their last shot to stop the hildebeast and now they have to maximize damage control by shouting the new narrative as often as possible.

The fact is that the race for the White House ended today and when the dust settles trump will be lucky to come within 7 points or HRC
>>
>>79855415
FBI admits she broke the law but says it's "unreasonable" for any prosecutor to actually go after her for it.

Why is that true for her and only a handful of other government officials?
>>
>>79855415
>>79855995
You can stop now Hillary
>>
>>79855995
She was LEGALLY cleared of wrongdoing, but he still tore her a new asshole for being a fucking retard about it.
>>
>>79856382
>>79857580
Make a retarded thread, get retarded responses. That's how it works faggots.
>>
110 emails were Classified or above.

So not only was she incompetent she lied, again, about her claim that she sent no classifies emails.

Additionally, there are the deleted 30k emails which were not recovered which may have had more classified and above topics. A simple header search to determine if they were personal or not is either incompetent or deliberate.

Clinton broke US law, lied repeatedly to the US people and demonstrated her arrogance and contempt of anything or anyone she deems unimportant.

She is corrupt and a traitor and my God have mercy on the United States if she is elected.
>>
>>79855415

“Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.”

TRANSLATION: She’s guilty but we won’t prosecute.

“To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences.”

TRANSLATION: If you did this, you would be in prison.
>>
>>79858577
Jesus, take a Xanax.
>>
File: 1452820949251.jpg (27 KB, 480x358) Image search: [Google]
1452820949251.jpg
27 KB, 480x358
>>79855415
She wasn't cleared.

She broke the law and they aren't going to indict.

It's an important distinction

...but, whatever
>>
>>79859055
when you don't care about your country you get leaders like king kuck weedman.
>>
What troubles me so much is how people still obviously supposedly feel Hillary Clinton would be a good president. I just don't understand why how people could support someone for presidency when its pretty much objectively clear that said person is corrupt and in no way actually manages to muster up even the slightest honest effort to show concern in the people she's supposed to lead.

Don't get me wrong, its not like i see Trump fit for the job either.

This entire election is fucked. This is the election where you can genuinely see the illusion of American politics evaporate into nothingness.

Not only did "they" stop trying... they had the audacity to turn the 2016 election into no-one other than motherfucking Donald Trump and the First lady of the president that lied to the entire country of having had his dick sucked by a secretary.

This is going to be America's last election.
>>
>>79859046
You're cherry picking. He also said no reasonable prosecutor would bring a case. In other words, her transgression was so minor in nature that taking action would be a waste of time.
>>
This is fine. Normies are tearing her apart on social media. I'm not afraid of the old cunt.
>>
>>79855415
>Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.

i.e. No one [prosecutor] wants to end up chopped up and stuffed into a suitcase, by suicide of course
>>
>>79855415
Le alt right meme
>>
The only thing she's guilty of is being a powerful woman and upsetting the boy's club.
>>
File: 1467733063990.png (283 KB, 1000x670) Image search: [Google]
1467733063990.png
283 KB, 1000x670
REMINDER THAT ANY POSTER THAT USES THE PHRASE "alt-right" IS MOST LIKELY A SHILL
>>
>>79855415
Leave it to a liberal faggot to use "feefees".

You're an unfunny zilch.
>>
>>79855415

The fucking LAW says she's guilty.

The Director of the fucking FBI got on TV and said she's guilty.
>>
>>79859982

>she's being a woman

And that is her only qualification - well that and the fact her cunt's been used by an ex-President.
>>
>Break the law
>Dont get punished because you're rich
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.