[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A few questions about Jesus guys.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: jesus.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
jesus.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
Hi /pol/. I have found jesus, a week ago. It's funny. I have never though it would end like this. But now I realise that you are the only that can find jesus. It cannot be taugh. You can teach jesus teachings, but you cannot make another person find jesus.

And the fact that jesus confronts the scribes and Pharisees, rulling class of israel, jewish tribe, (correct me if i'm wrong), fits perfectly with the world nowadays and the jewish dictatorship hand that rule above us.

Another thing that fits perfectly, was that jesus told the scribes and Pharisees that they were sons of the devil. And it's all clear that's the same pattern that rule until today. Bohemian groove and his cult to moloch. The golden calf. The real holocaust. Burned babies inside the golden calf. We need to realise that all of these actions are supported and executed by the power of Satan.

So, I have a few questions:
>I have one tattoo, Christ will save me although of that?
>Will Christ save the good people that dont believe in him?
>Will Christ save the sinners if they repent and believe in him?

"and said, It is written, My house a house of prayer shall be called; but ye have made it a house of thieves."
If you dont believe in him yet, give him a chance.
>>
I was born and raised in a Christian household. I followed Christianity for the first 20 years of my life. I loved Jesus, and would have done anything for him. During my early teen years, I became afflicted with a disease. There was, and still is no cure for this disease. I cried and prayed and cried and prayed for so many years, and Jesus did nothing. Eventually, this disease got worse, and Jesus did nothing for me. When it got to the point where I could no longer look at myself in the mirror, I gave up on Jesus. How could a great and merciful God do this to one of his loyal followers?
>>
If you lose a limb in life is it waiting for you in heaven?
>>
>>79852097
>>I have one tattoo, Christ will save me although of that?
>>Will Christ save the good people that dont believe in him?
>>Will Christ save the sinners if they repent and believe in him?
>>79852097

yes i have a tattoo also but its a symbol of the devil so i probably have to change that in to a cross.

yes the dead will be judged on judgement day

yes is that not what christianity is all about?
>>
>>79852888
Reminds me of Job story. I know that maybe my words dont mean anything for you, but when Christ came again, he will save you. Denying Christ maybe is a sin, but he will see all the good things you have made in life.

>>79853205
Maybe.
>>
>>79853716
I have the flower of life. Recent research told me that it's a satanic symbol. I'm fucked. But I like it anyways and I made it for a reason. I hope Jesus understands.
>>
>>79853716
>yes the dead will be judged on judgement day

to add to that

The Final Judgment

11And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. 12And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. 13And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. 14And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. 15And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
>>
>>79854322

The flower of life isn't a fucking satanic symbol come on.
>>
>>79853205

you are not made out of flesh in heaven
Mark 14:38
Watch ye and pray, lest ye enter into temptation. The spirit truly is ready, but the flesh is weak.
>>
>>79852097
If you believe in him then yes, you will be saved.
>>
>>79855331
I hope you are right brother.
>>
Id consider repenting of using 4chan. Its a demonic website. You really only wallow in sin by coming here. Im thinking about giving it up for good along with most of the Internet in general and embracing a somewhat low tech life. It's the new tower lf babel. I highly suggest others consider the same.
>>
File: 1467724872027.jpg (15 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1467724872027.jpg
15 KB, 320x320
>>79852888
There is something else meaningless that occurs on earth: the righteous who get what the wicked deserve, and the wicked who get what the righteous deserve. This too, I say, is meaningless. So I commend the enjoyment of life, because there is nothing better for a person under the sun than to eat and drink and be glad. Then joy will accompany them in their toil all the days of the life God has given them under the sun.
>>
Braise Jebus
>>
>>79852097
Confess and repent from your sins and ask Jesus to forgive you, He will gladly do so.
They must believe in Him, he is the way, the truth and the life. There is no other way.
Yes but they must repent of their sins (sincerely and not to do them again). He wants to see your truthful efforts at resisting all sinful conduct.

http://biblehub.com/john/11-25.htm
Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me will live, even though he dies. 26And everyone who lives and believes in Me will never die.
>>
>>79857335
While it's true bad people always seems to "win". Remember. When jesus appears, they will remain here in the earth, and consumed by fire. And we shall go to the sky, to embrace our father.

Remember, the price of sin, is death.
>>
>>79857335

I suffer on earth to receive treasures in heaven
>>
File: SQ_FindJesus3.jpg (79 KB, 1364x768) Image search: [Google]
SQ_FindJesus3.jpg
79 KB, 1364x768
>>79852097
>found Jesus
Where was he hiding this time?
>>
>>79858051
Thanks for the answers.

God bless you all people!! I'm on my way.
Goodbye, may God be with all of you.
>>
File: a34-800x430[1].jpg (60 KB, 800x430) Image search: [Google]
a34-800x430[1].jpg
60 KB, 800x430
>>79852097
>not a picture of Jesus
>picture of Oxford actor instead
>Not ironically entire religion filled with such deliberate distortions and misrepresentations.

All Middle East religions are shit.
All Bronze Age religions are shit.
Religion is tyranny and a surrender of rationality.
>>
>>79858682

how would god in human form look like ? not like your picture i am sure
>>
>>79852888
Since Christ himself suffered, you should never have been led to believe that you would never suffer yourself. That's the cross you must bear. Everyone has theirs sooner or later.
>>
>>79852097

Yes.

All people have sinned, and are deserving of God's punishment. There is no such thing as a "good person."

Yes. That is the only way.
>>
File: Good_shepherd_02b_close.jpg (24 KB, 272x384) Image search: [Google]
Good_shepherd_02b_close.jpg
24 KB, 272x384
>>79858682
aren't jews light skinned?
Picture related is a 250 AD depiction of jesus
>>
>>79857335
The Pig philosophy. Nothing fit for a man, but for a woman.
>>
File: 1455819324829.jpg (81 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1455819324829.jpg
81 KB, 600x600
>>79858682
>>
>>79852097
>have one tattoo, Christ will save me although of that?

Yes to the all three. Christ is not a jealous deity. He is love.
>>
>>79853716
tattoos are fucking gay. burn in hell for being totally lame hahaha
>>
>>79859377

>dat hyundai elantra dash
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.