[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>amerifats spread "democracy" everywhere >constantly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1462771712108.jpg (81 KB, 1024x811) Image search: [Google]
1462771712108.jpg
81 KB, 1024x811
>amerifats spread "democracy" everywhere
>constantly whine about Putin/Erdogan/China/Brexit/911/Iraq/Saudis
>meanwhile American politicians get away with literally murder

Tell me about democracy, amerifats. Why does everyone else have to be democratic, but you can be corrupt?

I'm so fucking sick of your shit. Why invade Iraq to "spread democracy" if you are literally run by a mafia that can get away with anything? Why cry about "lack of democracy" everywhere, except for when the lack of democracy is in your country?

I just don't understand the hypocrisy.
>>
>>79851615
Congress has a 9% approval rating roach.
>>
>>79851734
So you agree that you are not a democratic country? Then why do amerifats support all these illegal "democracy-spreading" wars?
>>
>People still believe the hypocricy meme
Everyone is doing everything because they can
If you dont agree with such state of things rally up your country against murka
We do so for almost a hundred years now and managed to sabotage quite a lot of their shit, so clearly its possible with enough dedication
>>
>>79851615
This is a question for american liberals, which you likely won't find here.

you fucking roach
>>
>>79851913
Most people today don't agree with invading Iraq. The war was started during the mass hysteria after 9/11.

Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>79851937
it IS hypocrisy though. you don't see china or russia invading a muslim country to spread democracy.

>>79852148
liberals are anti-war, Juan. i'm asking the conservative tards sitting here who support all these wars to spread democracy, despite their own country being essentially anti-democratic, as we all saw today
>>
>>79851615
we are not just a democracy, we are also a republic. what were missing, obviously, is checks and balances.
thats seems to slowly but surely be coming to a head.
just you chill your shit.
were going to have to see a day when people are held accountable for their shit or shits probably gonna get ugly.
surely this cant continue.
>>
The Bush administration emboldened Her.

>kill 4,000 americans over lies
>kill 4 americans over lies
>>
File: Yvettefelarcamustbefired1.webm (1 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Yvettefelarcamustbefired1.webm
1 MB, 300x300
>>79851615
Well, we can't be THAT corrupt, we do have the Bill of Rights that we follow religiously. All of us, except Yvette Felarca.

SIGN THIS PETITION: https://www.change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

THEY WILL COME FOR YOU: https://web.archive.org/web/20060623230746/http://www.chetlyzarko.com/bamn-terror.html

THEY ARE UNASHAMED TO BRAG ABOUT IT: http://www.snopes.com/2015/06/25/luke-massie-smith/

> Your home in ashes, your starving children strewn about you half-dead and sobbing, packs of vicious wild dogs roaming the streets of once-happy American suburbs feeding off the weak, the cities burning on the horizon and the ground rumbling underfoot from the Chinese tanks out enforcing the new government's mandatory curfew.

> And always, through the din of screams and smoke and jackboots marching in unison, above it all you hear Obama laughing. It's been three weeks since you've had anything but pages torn from the family bible to eat. Your feet ache; your shoes have long ago been stolen by roving gangs of armed minorities and the tattered strips of the American flag you've bound them in do little to stop the cold, let alone the blisters.

THEY STABBED INNOCENTS IN SACRAMENTO, AND WERE KNOWN TO THREATEN OTHERS WITH KNIVES:
https://youtu.be/Ou_XUHgnNNI?t=3m55s

http://jewishworldreview.com/cols/fund112006.php3

> Just last June Ms. Gratz filed a report with Detroit police accusing Luke Massie, national chairman of the activist group By Any Means Necessary, of displaying a knife during a heated confrontation outside a state civil rights meeting. "It was one of several attempts to either intimidate me or attack my character," she said yesterday in an interview after a speech she gave at the National Association of Scholars meeting in Boston. She said Mr. Massie had a knife in his right pants pocket and toyed with it, pulling it halfway out of his pants but not drawing its blade. Mr. Massie denies the allegation.
>>
>>79851913
The US is more of a republic.
>>
>>79852738
>surely this cant continue.

except this democracy shit has been going since bush.

>>79853042
so if it's a republic it's a country OF LAWS not OF MEN. just because you're a republic doesn't mean that you can be undemocratic, which you are.
>>
>>79852315
Do you really think conservatives like that Hillary got off scott free?
>>
>>79853042
were not more of one or the other really.
if we were more of a republic we'd fuckin have control over this federal govt and we clearly dont. they fool us and pull the wool and nobody organizes anything or does shit to effectively stop it so what are we really? pet mice?
were not even a democracy. democracy would mean we had some say in electing our representatives when thats purely fuckin conjecture as well. this illusion of choice were always presented.
this is a fuckin mob of criminals at the helm of a bunch of do-nothing-but-bitch-about-its
>>
>>79851615
As shitposting as turk posters usually are, you are 100% right in this point.

Yankees should go home.
>>
>>79853201
democracy has been a thing here a lot longer than that. like I said tho- checks n balances. thats the integral part of the system that seems to have been removed.
>>
>>79851615

`Don't you have an airport terminal to sweep up?
>>
>>79851615
Wat country flag are you? Is that China?
>>
File: 1466465225076.webm (1 MB, 350x300) Image search: [Google]
1466465225076.webm
1 MB, 350x300
>>79853004
>Well, we can't be THAT corrupt, we do have the Bill of Rights that we follow religiously.
>>
>>79852315
>despite their own country being essentially anti-democratic

You keep saying this, but have presented ZERO EVIDENCE for it.
BTW, you are right, we are not a democracy, we are a DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC.
>>
>>79851615
>Tell me about democracy, amerifats. Why does everyone else have to be democratic, but you can be corrupt?

Hm? Most countries have nowhere the democracy we do, 99% of the time you can't even have a say in other countries in who your party nominates.
>>
>>79851615
this turkey poster has a point. we could take out turkey even though they are not a dictatorship

conventional wars are our strength
>>
>>79853969
when do we quit bullshitting ourselves about being a democracy or a republic?
when do we admit we have no power short of u know what?
all this denial is the reason this country is so fucked (cucked).
denial is just a stage of accepting death in this case and nobody seems to be able to get over the hump.
that shit wont bring it back to life.
>>
Hello, I'm here for the Turk-US shit post battle thread
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.