[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TRS radio
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: SEASON2.png (631 KB, 1224x563) Image search: [Google]
SEASON2.png
631 KB, 1224x563
What software do these guys use?

I want to know how they do the echo filter and all
>>
It's a genuine mystery
>>
>>79851534
are you asking about the coincidence detector plugin? or are you asking how they use the echo for Jew names on their show?
>>
>>79851534
I'm assuming it's after effects
>>
>>79851933
second one
>>
File: multimix16usb2_0_angle_lg.jpg (82 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
multimix16usb2_0_angle_lg.jpg
82 KB, 640x400
>>79852024
Seventh son is the only one who can do the echo, so I believe he has his microphone running through an inexpensive Mixing Board.

That is why other people on the show just imitate the echo
>>
>>79851534
maybe Skype voice Changer pro? it enables real time voice changers and call recording
which could well be what they use
>>
>>79851534
WTF are you even talking about
>>
>>79852451
hmm. and for the jingles, the sweepers, commercials and the songs, how do they trigger that?
>>
>>79852662
I believe the drops would be done through a soundboard, I remember him saying that he used an ipad for that. The rest is probably edited in
>>
>>79852876
>>79852451
>>79851933
thank you for the advice that's all i wanted to know
>>
>>79853057
go make a fun podcast Frenchman :)
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.