[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So... How do we recover Aztlan and once for all show American
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 9
File: aztlan_map.jpg (40 KB, 350x277) Image search: [Google]
aztlan_map.jpg
40 KB, 350x277
So... How do we recover Aztlan and once for all show American boy who the BOSS is?
>>
give texas its flag back
>>
first you're going to have to figure out how to sew a head back on at the neck
>>
It's not habenning
>>
>>79851521
Showing up with weapons and taking it by force like a man. If you can't do that then you don't deserve it pablo.
>>
That's just colored states, not even actual borders. Fucking lazy spics
>>
>>79851688
>taking Arizona and Texas by force
Good luck
>>
>>79851690
They didn't even care to make it look good by including Oklahoma. There's lots of land up there you know, Mexicans, lots of good field for growing wheat.
>>
>>79851681
Why?
>>
>>79851812
>thatsthepoint.jpg
>>
>>79851521
>We
You have nothing to do with the natives that lived there... Or are you talking as a Spain's vassal?

Most of US is rightfull spanish clay
>>
>>79851521
Azatlan is to the south if Mexico. I know hard to admit that azatlan got ran over by meztizo niggers when mexicans fled to america for a better life instead of working to make mexico great again. Mexico now is a ghost town shit hole with the only people living there making money sneaking spics from south america into north america.
>>
>>79851521
Never.

The Colorado river, Hoover dam, various test sites and military installations. Also nuclear power plants will ensure you spics never have real control here.

God help us all if it ever does happen, you lazy fucks can't do shit.
>>
>>79851853
Fix your shitty country first then look to expand
>>
psssst

aztlan never existed

there's nothing to take back
>>
File: oooooops.gif (2 MB, 315x231) Image search: [Google]
oooooops.gif
2 MB, 315x231
>>79851662
>>
Dont worry, Hillary just cleared it. Fuck borders abd law and shit. We wez aztlan and we takin it back this election
>>
>>79851688
We will. There are many Mexicans in the States, we just need to give them money so they can buy guns. Then we make an alliance with blacks (who also hate whitey), and with the support from the Mexican army, we can do this shit

White boys will be killed, white girls will be raped. Your time will end soon whitey...
>>
>>79851935
This.
Mexico sucks. It's always sucked. Fix it yourself.
[a third gen immigrants son]
>>
>>79852977
Who you will fight for in the coming race war, you fucking traitor?
>>
>>79852820
>Then we make an alliance with blacks

Ha, that's a good one.

Beaners and nogs hate each other even more than whitey.
>>
File: AMERICAN_UNION_AU.jpg (290 KB, 704x804) Image search: [Google]
AMERICAN_UNION_AU.jpg
290 KB, 704x804
There is no need for that, soon with our dear globalist leader Hillary Clinton, the whole continent of the American Union will belong to everyone, for free.
>>
>>79852820
>Mexicans
No Mexicans are a nationality not a race. Hispanic and Latino are ethnic/racial group.
>>
>>79853169
Well, I meant Mexicans. I don't give a shit for other Latin-American countries, and I don't expect them to fight whitey
>>
>>79853133
I'll kill anyone that tries to fuck up the country I live in.
>traitor
There was a war. Mexico lost. Get the fuck over it. You bitch and moan about being wronged and how that has led to Mexico being a shit hole. Well guess what? Mexico is more mineral and oil rich the lower 48 states. Why the fuck haven't you figured that out and fixed your shit govt? Simple, you want a hand out not an opportunity to improve things on your own, you lazy fuck.
>>
>>79853411
That's not how you win hearts and minds paco.
>>
>>79853411
Also nice ID
>h8Mx
Ha fuck off
>>
>>79853449
Fuckin slave of whitey. But whatever, we won't show mercy to traitors
>>
>>79851521
You should ask Spain, seeing as what Chicano's refer to as "Aztlan" was in historical realty just the Spanish Empire's empty claim to the American Southwest--an empty claim thus inherited by Mexico.
>>
>>79853699
>traitors
You live in fucking Chile you are as related to mexicans as a serbian is related to a brit. Besides you have your own country.
>>
File: 1467575640267.jpg (139 KB, 1000x651) Image search: [Google]
1467575640267.jpg
139 KB, 1000x651
>>79851521
I will never understand why mexicans would want to come to the u.s. because mexico sucks dick and then want to turn the u.s. into mexico.
>>
If America had never taken that land, it would all still be just like your current shit hole of a nation. You only want it now because we developed it into greatness.

I'm fine with you getting it back, on the condition that first we are allowed to remove every bit of infrastructure etc that we put in. When you get it, it will only be the pathetic mud brick haciendas of old. Also we will first breed a generation of Apaches to BTFO all you toad people.
>>
>>79853929
2nd American-Mexican war is coming. Do have a good day, muthafucka...
>>
>>79851521
>Aztlan
Is like trying to 'recover' valhalla, shangri-la, lemuria, atlantis. It is a mythical land. Dumb pochos.
>>
>>79851521

That was the home of the Aztecs. Beaners slaughtered the Aztecs, and you can't have it. Everything is better in the hands of USA.
>>
File: image.png (36 KB, 268x237) Image search: [Google]
image.png
36 KB, 268x237
>>79853699
>slave of whitey
Is that why I have a paid for house? Is that why I own five different guns? Is tang why I make 90K a year? Is that why I have spare time to shit post on an indochina basket weaving finger paint forum? Is that why you're all talk? Is that why you'll cry yourself to sleep on a bare mattress with a single bare lightbulb swaying over head? If you say so paco.

Stay mad shit stain.
>>
>>79851935
>>79852977
t. Someone who has never been in Mexico
>>
File: trump_pusheen_animated_gif_lol.gif (83 KB, 492x465) Image search: [Google]
trump_pusheen_animated_gif_lol.gif
83 KB, 492x465
>>79854136
Have you ever been to our country faggot? Jesus Christ you're fucking dumb son

Chile get your tard wranglers on the line because you've got a loose one giving Canada a run for their money
>>
>>79851853
'cause it's not messcan homeland. Texas for example, Spain had it for over a hundred twenty years, in all that time they had 2500 people there, soldiers and pedo catholic priests to hold on to it since they took it from France, aka place was deserted. Then messihole revolted, they try to boost the numbers to use as a buffer against indian raids(indians loved attacking messcans,) and to build up their claim after taking it from spain, they held it a whopping seventeen years, wow! 35k population now, almost all White English, they revolted, what messicans had settled in Texas, given the option between being messcans or Texans, chose Texan(messihole didn't take care of messcans for shit, no protection or rule of law, aka as messihole has always been and is today, a mess.) There's a fight, messihole loses completely, could have shitcanned messihole to the dustbin of history but instead gave money and left messihole existing. There you go, the history behind the aztlan claim of muh messcan homeland.
>>
If it guarantees that all US industry is taken out of it, all mestizos from all over the US in that "Aztlan" and never would cross in the US again, they can take it. I'm not Polk-tier American, those lands are hazardous for the health of Germanic European American anyway.
>>
>>79851853
They are the worst of Latinamerica, it would be African tier
>>
We keep Vegas, you can have the rest of Nevada.
You get Houston, we keep the rest of Texas.
Other than that, looks fine to me.
>>
Technically, every place Mexicans are in charge of becomes Assland.
>>
>>79851521
Kill yourself
>>
>>79851521
Nothing. At this point it's an inevitability. Best you can do is to race-mix in order for your bloodline to remain viable.
>>
>>79851521

I'm Tejano and best believe if Texas were to ever leave the US then it will just be its own country again and not apart of some pagan we wuz kangz Aztec bullshit.
>>
>>79852820
You know Mexican Americans don't want their property value to go down....

Prepare to get your ass handed to you...again.
>>
>>79851521
>How do we recover Aztlan

just keep reproducing like rabbits.
you will soon have enough people to control the voting blocs.
los angeles already has a hispanic mayor.
>>
File: 1458650349711.png (91 KB, 577x480) Image search: [Google]
1458650349711.png
91 KB, 577x480
>>79851521
Where did this aztlan meme come from? If they are bitching about stolen land, they should return the land they took during their independencia back to Spain.
>>
>>79853699
Quit being such a salty bitch, Pablo..
>>
>>79851521
All you've got to do is wait, and in 200 years America will be a Hispanic country.
>>
>>79851521
Keep doing what y'all are doing, keep breeding like roaches and within 50 years each of those states will vote to join ur shithole country.
>>
>>79854293
When the time comes, if you are not only talk, you will die fighting for whitey (yea, we won't show mercy) and nobody (not even whitey) will give a shit about your dead brown ass. You are an useful fool, nothing more. Ye, muthafucka...
>>
>>79855933
Try 20
>>
>>79855933
It's not going to play out that way though, jews are using messcans as pawns, the jew double cross will come and messcans will magically not be kingsnshit like they thought.
>>
>>79851902
>inb4 most of modern brazil is rightfully spanish clay
>Treaty of Tordesillas.
>>
>>79851521
Mid/Northern Colorado was NEVER part of Mexico.
Only the shitty southern part was.

Stop with this meme.
>>
>>79851521
just give up on texas and you can have the rest today
>>
>>79854771
Why yes, I never went across the border 5 miles from my house. The only reason the southern parts of mexico arent violent is everyone is too poor to afford a knife or gun. Everyone with a little cash tries to get across the border and stay in the border towns.

Plus there is only like 20 million mexicans living around me. Like xenomorphs they have changed the landscape to suit their natural habitat. Painted all buildings shades of pink and aquamarine, filled the streets with broken beer bottles, turned every fast food place into a jalisco.
>>
File: thesedindusbecray.jpg (13 KB, 237x212) Image search: [Google]
thesedindusbecray.jpg
13 KB, 237x212
>>79856037
I remember the last time a bunch of white people got pissed off....

Your bark is bigger than your bite...everyone here knows that when the shitskin hordes make a move, you'll all be in for the rudest awakening.
>>
>>79851521
after commiefornia passed those gun laws just please take it back. I am moving to Seattle so most of the tech companies will move up there or austin.
>>
>>79851521

Are you motherfuckers serious? You couldn't even fend of the Apache raids for fuck sake.
>>
>>79851812
Texas is so hispanic that I was born there m8.

Texmex is the best of both cultures.
>>
>>79856372
>turned every fast food place into a jalisco.

You should at least be thankful for that one, gringo.
>>
>>79851521
Why dont you worry about getting patagonia back, Spic.
>>
>>79855844
The aztecs were nomads from the north, a place they called Aztlán. And since chicanos are suddenly so proud of their race once they cross they hold onto those mitos. And about Spain, their education is leftist tier, they do not understand that Mexico is the combination of two cultures, they preffer to go for "Hu hurr, the spanish killed the natives and stole OUR gold!!!"
>>
>>79855933
Being a Hispanic country is better than being an Islamic country
>>
>>79854044
Excuse me, they're Latino like us so we're related. Plus nobody asked for the opinion of some Caribbean nigger.
>>
>>79851521
Keep up the subversion through the DNC, don't pop off with a massive riot too soon, and otherwise have it handed to you. We're a decade or so short of having certain demographic superiority in Cali, AZ, and NM. Texas isn't far behind.
>>
>>79856601
> TexMex
> best of both cultures

It's actually the opposite. Please do everybody a favor and kys.
>>
>>79851521
Good luck
>>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Guadalupe_Hidalgo
>>
>>79851521
I don't want Northern Mexico back. It's got too much white people and Mormons in it. Plus if it stays in America every state will become blue and /pol/ will go absolutely nuts and THAT is the best course of action of course.
>>
File: TreatyOfGuadalupeHidalgoCover.jpg (321 KB, 2160x1820) Image search: [Google]
TreatyOfGuadalupeHidalgoCover.jpg
321 KB, 2160x1820
According to this treaty, OP is a faggot
>>
>>79851521
Also, stop calling it Aztlan. That's stupid "Mexican" American crazyness.
>>
>>79856372
>Everyone with a little cash tries to get across the border and stay in the border towns.
Actually the poorest are the ones who try to cross. They will ask for money or anything just to get enough to cross. If they get a job here then they start investing inside of Mexico and usually stay.
>>
>>79853163

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNIYob8nC7o
>>
>Article VIII guaranteed that Mexicans who remained more than one year in the ceded lands would automatically become full-fledged United States citizens (or they could declare their intention of remaining Mexican citizens); however, the Senate modified Article IX, changing the first paragraph and excluding the last two.

ahahaha Mexicans BTFO
>>
>>79851521
How are you even supposed to pronounce "Aztlan"? Z, T, and L, aren't supposed to end up next to each other in words.
>>
>>79852820
huehuehue

You think you'll be able to hold onto a desert with tens of millions of people completely dependent on the infrastructure created by the white man? All whitey needs to do is stop the water and electricity flowing and you're fucked. Remember what enron was able to do to california? 1 corporation fucked a trillion dollar economy. Now imagine what a war would do.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl8eJTRKOIc
>>
MEXICANS FOREVER BTFO

Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo

>Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo

>>
At this point you filthy spics can have it.

You'll turn it into a 3rd world shithole in less than a couple decades anyways seeing as everything your race touches turns to literal shit you sub-saharan African retards.

It'll show the fucking liberals and i'm fucking sick of fighting against the stream.
>>
>>79851853
Because, not only was I born in the southwest, my father was, and his father was as well. I've had family here since it was part of Mexico, and I don't want to be part of Mexico. There are many others like me. We'll raid Los Alamos and the Kirtland Underground Munitions Storage Complex and turn Mexico into a radioactive wasteland before we go back to being part of Mexico.
>>
Yo, OP here. I made this thread because I find American-Mexican fights on internet funny, but now I have to go :(

I trolled with my replies so anons get triggered and eventually a fight started on this thread. Sorry, fags. Don't hate me
>>
>>79853163
>Iceland is included for some reason
>>
>>79854290
No bro, the aztec empire was way south. Kind of hard to have an empire of desert and dust. It's a meme.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aztec_Empire
Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.