[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What exactly happened in Germany between the years 1918 and 1919?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: 1467512643819.jpg (513 KB, 1524x1262) Image search: [Google]
1467512643819.jpg
513 KB, 1524x1262
What exactly happened in Germany between the years 1918 and 1919? My history teachers never went over that time period for some odd reason.
>>
Someday I shall make a similar collage about the hungarian bolshevik revolution and state that happened at about the same time and had a similar leadership (all but one of them jews; I'm old enough - turning 50 this year - to have met, as a child, old men who lived through the events as young adults. one of the running jokes they remembered was that the single non-jewish leader must have been admitted because otherwise there would have been nobody to sign death warrants on saturdays.
>>
File: redpill germany ww1 jew.png (647 KB, 980x652) Image search: [Google]
redpill germany ww1 jew.png
647 KB, 980x652
>>
here's the link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_Soviet_Republic
>>
>>79851295
THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS. THEY NEED TO BE STOPPED NOW.
>>
>>79851295
We covered it. It was a clusterfuck of the far-right and far-left trying to seize power, and social democrats allying with the conservative establishment to counter this in Germany.
>>
>>79853517

Were they hated by the populous?

Because if I recall correctly dynastic bs meant that Romania's king would have been the Monarch of Hungary and Bulgaria in 1920.
>>
>>79853790
>ctrl+f "jew"
>only ONE mention
>In the power vacuum created by the fall of the Soviet Republic and the presence of the Romanian Army, semi-regular detachments (technically under Horthy's command, but mostly independent in practice) initiated a campaign of violence against Communists, leftists, and Jews, known as the White Terror

>no mention of them starting a fight, just being prosecuted afterwards

strange huh
>>
The council republic happend. Then the Freikorps came along and wrecked their shit.
>>
>>79853517
Top kek! Great joke.
>>
>>79854091
yeah, this is how it started. the white guard just decided to kill jews for no reason.

bela kun, the supreme leader (kun is a widespread family name in hungary, it's how we called the cumans, but in this case it's a pun on his original family name, kohn = cohen. pure coincidence), so this guy fled to austria and set up an even shorter-lived soviet republic there. apparently it was a 'wherever he goes, he must also set up soviet republics' type of situation.

the others also had altered names. I don't know if wiki lists their original names, but a number of websites sure do.

in addition, the communist government from 1947 up to 1956 was also full of jews, once again starting with the leader, mátyás "roth" rákosi - and again rákosi is a regular hungarian family name, roth not so much.
>>
>>79855388
EasternKingdombro knows his shit
>>
>>79854007
>hated by the population?
everybody whom I talked to claimed to have secretly hated them. who knows? my great-grandmother said it looked like an episode of jew vs. jew, that communist jews were taking away the wealth of capitalist jews (who by that time were controlling the majority of the country's capital while being 4% of the population), with the rest of the population, including assimilant jews, getting caught between the cogs. made me view the current culture wars as yet another inter-semitic episode of some eternal war.

as for who should have had the kingdom, Charles the fourth of house Habsburg was crowned king but was not allowed by Horthy - who governed in his name - to return. it was sort of a steward of gondor setup. but dynastic bullshit and intermarriages between royal houses meant that by that time any royal prince had a credible claim to any throne. still, the hungarian king was a habsburg and the romanian king a hohenzollern, but as you say, it's dynastic bullshit + who knows anymore?
>>
>>79855388
>'wherever he goes, he must also set up soviet republics'

Kek
>>
File: kormanyzotanacs.jpg (87 KB, 696x1014) Image search: [Google]
kormanyzotanacs.jpg
87 KB, 696x1014
>>79853517
Here it is. This is the Hungarian Soviet Republic's Supreme Council
Garbai (first row) is the only non-Jewish member
>>
MUH JOOZ
>>
>>79857345
thanks, saved me the searching.
>>
>>79853747
>literally only one mention of jews in the "german revolution" wiki page
>all of the civil war leaders were jewish
wew lad
>>
>>79857345
Pure coincidence.
>>
File: cool_and_the_gang.png (798 KB, 1048x798) Image search: [Google]
cool_and_the_gang.png
798 KB, 1048x798
>>79857612
Hello, Mr. Cohen.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.