[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if you guys hated Obama because of his skin color, how come you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: US-president-Barack-Obama-001.jpg (49 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
US-president-Barack-Obama-001.jpg
49 KB, 640x360
if you guys hated Obama because of his skin color, how come you guys didn't move out of the country when he was first elected?
>>
>>79849654
I did... Faggot
>>
>>79849654
Because /pol/ is satire, only a fool would take this board seriously.
>>
>>79849765
kek
>>
>>79849654
Because I love my country. Anyone who says that they'd leave just because of an election is a traitor, and would sell out their country at any opportunity.
>>
>>79849654
running is for faggots and liberals
I intend to fight and many are beside me
>>
>>79849654
Because what we hate most about him is the color of his politics. His skin color has little to do with it, but it sure adds fuel to the fire. Mostly because that is the only reason he was elected.
>>
>>79850459
>1 post by this id
>>
>>79850505
Ayymen brother
>>
>>79849654
Because only libtards say that shit. "If bush is elected im moving to canada"

Would explain le weed man
>>
>>79849654
I didn't hate him because of his sking color, I fucking voted for him.

I hate him now because he's a God awful President who's made this country exponentially worse off.
>>
>>79849654
Because I was okay with Obama until he started pulling all of his stupid shit.
>>
File: 1466015128898.jpg (13 KB, 318x345) Image search: [Google]
1466015128898.jpg
13 KB, 318x345
>>79849654
>1 post by this ID
Y'all postin in a muthafuckin bait thread
>>
>>79850246
>satire
yeah, we're all actually liberals here.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.