[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>snowden >leaks classified information of NSA, CIA, Liberty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 10
File: Edward-snowden-hillary-clinton.jpg (98 KB, 675x376) Image search: [Google]
Edward-snowden-hillary-clinton.jpg
98 KB, 675x376
>snowden
>leaks classified information of NSA, CIA, Liberty Crossing corruption, espionage and betrayal of US citizens
>would get sentenced several times for life if caught and sent to Guantanamo bay

>hillary
>leaks classified information which caused deaths of US soldiers, citizens, agents etc
>"Oops, no problem Hillary, if you were someone else you would get sentenced for treason and sent to Guantanamo Bay for the rest of your life but that won't happen because you Hillary Fuckin' Clinton so laws don't apply to you"

American Jurisdiction everybody
>>
Uhmm, no, they're not the same.

First of all and foremost she didn't leak anything INTENTIONALLY. Second of all if she leaked anything it wasn't anywhere NEAR AS MASSIVE, third of all she stuck around to cooperate with the investigation, fifth of all her information was nowhere NEAR as critical to the lives of others as Snowden's was.

Your turn
>>
>>79847987
>hilary shills in bangladesh internet farm trying to damage control

Fuck off pajeet and go find a better job
>>
>>79847987
>her information was nowhere NEAR as critical to the lives of others

Top Secret/Special Access Programs are about as critical as you can get.
>>
>hillary leaks....

Stopped right there. Shit analogy is shit. OP, please read sticky on first page and get a grasp of logical fallacies, then come back and post.
>>
Nah it's cool, she didn't mean to. ;^)
>>
>>79848426
see >>>>>79848187
>>
>>79847740
>selling top secret information to Russia is the same as having a private server

Trumpfag logic.
>>
>>79848426
>Stopped right there

but she literally did leak information

the FBI said in black and white that "hostile actors gained access to her private servers" at some point
>>
>>79848498

>only second post in and ran out of shit to say except some worn out meme

>third post isn't any better

Goddamn. I'd hate to be your brain using the computer.
>>
File: 1461301215297.gif (966 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1461301215297.gif
966 KB, 200x150
>freedom* and justice** for all***
>>
>>79848623
>Goddamn. I'd hate to be your brain using the computer.

Hope you enjoy Hillary for 8 years
>>
>>79848822

Why the FUCK would you even care?
>>
>>79848553

>18 U.S. Code § 793 — Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information …
(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer —
Shall be fined not more than $10, 000 or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.
(g) If two or more persons conspire to violate any of the foregoing provisions of this section, and one or more of such persons do any act to effect the object of the conspiracy, each of the parties to such conspiracy, shall be subject to the punishment provided for the offense which is the object of such conspiracy.
>>
>>79848602
That's not a leak you dumb faggot.
>>
>>79848990
>gross negligence

So prove it then ass hat.
>>
>>79847987
You've got that backwards, laddy.

Snowden's security clearance was inconsequential to the office of the highest diplomat in our government.

She fucked up but her buddy Soros is covering for her.
>>
This is seriously some banana republic shit.

This is how corrupt African governments are run.
>>
>>79849170
You don't understand what leak means you mental retard, it doesn't have to be intentional.
Kill yourself
>>
>>79847987

I hope you get a rare form of brain cancer and die a slow painful death.
>>
All I'm going to say is that I'm no longer following federal law. They've proven time and again their incompetance and willingness to selectively prosecute those in office to suit their elitist agenda.
>>
>>79850368

OH, I see, You want Hillary to go to jail for possibly leaking some shit unintentioally? Snowden too? but not Bush for dragging us into a fucking war causing how much instability in the Middle East? wasted how much money? caused the deaths of how many soldiers? under a FULL BLOWN FUCKING SINGLE STUPID LIE of Saddam Hussein being in control of WMDs?
>>
>>79850368
Not an argument
>>
>>79847740
She didn't intentionally leak anything.

She stashed all her shit away on a private server so that she could dodge FOIA requests and keep all her dealings secret. That alone is pretty bad but then she decided to totally ignore security concern. That basically means that any 12 year old who likes computers had the skills to access all the dealings of the US Secretary of State. General Hayden already said that he would lose respect for a lot of intelligence agencies if they didn't already have all her data. Shit, a random Romanian hacker has a ton of it.

Negligence and corruption like that would probably get you executed in some countries but this is the US so the media shills her to be President. If she wins, you're going to have a President on whom any intelligence agency worth a fuck is going have a blackmail file.

Have fun.
With that.
>>
>>79849528
You literally just proved Clinton's innocence, thank you, come again.

>it doesn't have to be intentional.
>>
File: a future for america.png (805 KB, 1440x1704) Image search: [Google]
a future for america.png
805 KB, 1440x1704
>>79848987
because what you'll live come november, germans are living now
>>
>>79847740
>American Jurisdiction everybody
More like world wide jurisdiction.
The only thing China does better than us is just executing some of those fucks every now and then.
>>
>>79847987
>First of all and foremost she didn't leak anything INTENTIONALLY.
I disagree I think she did

>Second of all if she leaked anything it wasn't anywhere NEAR AS MASSIVE
I would say it is considering the situation

>third of all she stuck around to cooperate with the investigation
she obviously has the fbi on her side

>fifth of all her information was nowhere NEAR as critical to the lives of others as Snowden's was
I say it was

CHECK AND MATE FAG
>>
>>79847740

What specific information was leaked that actually did lead to deaths of US citizens? Naturally the top secret stuff could have, but is there a case where it's confirmed?
>>
>>79847740
>Second of all if she leaked anything it wasn't anywhere NEAR AS MASSIVE,

how the fuck do you know that?
how do you know the US isnt, at this very moment, fucked in some areas because some of these emails WERE leaked?
besides, this shit allows any future spy plead negligence/stupidity
>>
>>79850795
>implying you can unintentionally ignore security rules as secretary of fucking state
>>
>>79850795
>but officer, i didn't MEAN TO break the law!
>>
File: image.jpg (240 KB, 960x682) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
240 KB, 960x682
>be working-middle class
>do something careless
>get a felony charge
>be doctor
>do something careless
>lose license due to malpractice
>be military
>carelessly send classified and top secret information over a private email server
>get court martial
>be hillary clinton
>carelessly send classified and top secret information over a private email server as Secretary of State, potentially sabotaging the defence of an entire nation
>Federal Bureau of Investigation: "We recommend that no charges be made."

>america
>land of the free
>>
>>79850635

Im fed up with the corruption on all sides. There is no fucking justice in the world anymore.This bullshit pretty much proves the bitch is going to be the next president.
>>
>>79851084
>muh anecdotes
>muh beliefs

We're talking about the legal system here, not arguing with your parents about being grounded this weekend.
>>
>>79850969

So you're saying his country's situation is so bad he has no choice but to turn to American politics to bitch about things?

>>79851084

>I disagree I think she did

How did you come to this conclusion?

>I would say it is considering the situation

>she obviously has the fbi on her side

>I say it was

>inb4 your id is never seen again on this thead
>>
>>79851221
>>79851208
Literally prove it fags.
>>
>>79849234

She sent top secret info over unsecured transmission 7 times. And less strictly classified info 2000 times. Fully aware that this info was classified. Anyone else would hang for it.
>>
>>79850635

He did have WMDs, just not nukes
>>
>>79847740

Snowden is basically Frank Grimes while Hillary is the Homer Simpson of politics.

>Oh what's this? I don't need to stand trial for committing treason because I'm Hillary Clinton
>I've caused thousands of civilians, FBI agents and soldiers to die but nobody seems to mind because I'M HILLARY CLINTON
>Hey Snowden, are you okay? Oh, I'm better THAN OKAY. I'm Hillary Clinton
>Heh, you wish
>>
>>79851417
>So you're saying his country's situation is so bad he has no choice but to turn to American politics to bitch about things?

that's right, guess who made it that way
>>
>>79848321
Employees of the
Arts and Crafts Division of the Bureau of Indian Affairs can classify documents 'Top Secret'.
>>
>>79851547

OK, talk some sense into me. What WMDs that weren't nukes did he have?
>>
>>79850795
0/10
negligence is a punishable crime. If i left a bear trap on my doorstep and the mailman got curious and it ate his hand I'd be held responsible to the degree where how much negligence was on his part for testing my trap.
>>
See the point is even if she didnt mean too then she might be clinically retarded. Seriously she dosent know how to work an email account and she wants to be leader of america?
No just fuck no.
>>
>>79851427
this
>>
>>79851294
THIS is the reason US founding fathers gave the citizen the right to bear guns
>>
>>79851419
FBI traitor said it himself
>To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now.
>>
>>79847740
Also, this whole thing may be part of a operation by the State Department to plant disinformation with 'hostile actors'.
>>
>>79851700

Thousands of chemical weapons. Which he agreed to hand over to the UN to decomision, but then changed his mind. Even the god damn NYT reported on it.
>>
>>79851714
Yes, negligence is a punishable crime. Do you know how hard it is to get a conviction for criminal negligence? Do you know how difficult it is to prove negligence?
>>
>>79851714

>negligence is a punishable crime

It isn't always punished though. Negligence isn't the same as gross negligence. People make mistakes dumb fuck.

My point isn't that Hillary wasn't negligent. My point is that just because negligence was present doesn't mean you go to jail.
>>
She shpuld at the very least lose her clearance and undergo complete reinvestigation and a full scope polygraph.
>>
>>79851928
Discredited by Hans Blix.
>>
>>79851954

>>79851427

Her actions themselves are criminally negligent.
>>
>>79847740
Serious question Anon -

How does this not disqualify her from office?

Comy even said that were she a part of the gov now she would lose clearance.
>>
>>79847987
You can't even count to 4, let alone make a solid argument. The information she leaked (maybe passively, but that kind of ignorance at her level of office is just as bad as malice, if not worse) was substantially more critical than Snowden's was. Her sticking around was her only choice, and her only logical option, as she knew she would never be punished. In Snowden's case, the opposite was true. He knew he'd be sentenced to life in prison or even execution if he had stuck around, so his only logical option was to flee.
>>
>>79847987

Intentions are irrelevant when you do something you're told NOT to do and then information gets out.

The Director even said anyone else who did this would be in prison. She's being let off because of who she is.
>>
>>79852006
Polygraphs are an urban myth, and do not work. That is why the results are unusable in court.
>>
>>79852039
The FBI and Department of Justice disagree with you. Maybe you should apply to join their legal team since you're so up to date on the justice system.
>>
>>79851992
To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now.
Not what the FBI said.
>>
>>79847987

She ACCIDENTALLY set up unsecured servers at home?
>>
File: image.png (313 KB, 401x547) Image search: [Google]
image.png
313 KB, 401x547
>>79850635
You have it wrong there friendo, we want them all to hang.
>>
>>79852010

That was the non-existent nuclear program. But we literally lost men recovering and destroying his chemical weapon caches.
>>
File: cuckservative platform Jeb.jpg (74 KB, 636x377) Image search: [Google]
cuckservative platform Jeb.jpg
74 KB, 636x377
>>79850635
We on the alt. right don't give a shit about Bush. He was another globalist.

Did you not see how we crucified Jeb?
>>
>>79851992
She broke many laws, and all the rules of transmitting information. She allowed massive amounts of classified information to leak to our enemies through utter incompetence. I think you should go correct the record by shoving it deep up your dirty pussy :)
>>
>>79852068

>she knew she would never be punished

/pol/ knew she knew she wouldn't get punished? but /pol/ didn't know she wouldn't get punished?.

Logically doesn't make sense to me.
>>
>>79852190
'Sanctions' is not a synonym for 'criminal'. Could be referring to a non-actionable letter of reprimand or just retraining.
>>
>>79852170

The FBI disagrees because they are spineless traitorous faggots. By their own admission, choosing not to indict is not because she is innocent.
>>
>>79852169
Still are standard procedure for security investigation.
>>
How does it feel to know that the Brazilian dept of federal investigation is doing more against corrupt politicians than the FBI /pol/? How does it feel to be humiliated like that?
>>
>>79852465
Since you are innocent until proven guilty, not being able to get a conviction is the same as innocence,
>>
Make way for the George Bush red herrings as if anyone on the alt right even liked him.
>>
>>79850368
Wow look at this edgy little kiddo. 2 months of shitposting til you go back to middle school. Have fun!
>>
>>79852688

most of /pol/ only believes your innocent if you're Republican.
>>
>>79852688

They found a mountain of proof she's guilty, and outlined it for you. Choosing not to indict is purely political.
>>
>>79852559
Standard and still irrational. The machines would all be scrapped and operators charged with fraud in a rational society.
>>
>>79852424
>/pol/ is one person

There's your flaw.

Everyone even remotely redpilled here knew she'd never be punished. Many hoped she would, but they failed to see how things really are. As I posted in another thread; once you reach a certain level in governance, you're basically immune. Lots of examples, even in the Netherlands.
>>
>>79847987
You can't argue intent without first having a trial.

You don't 'unintentionally' set up an email server in your fucking bathroom.

Everything Hillary did was 100% intentional.
But, since we won't have a trial, we're never really going to know for sure, aren't we?
>>
>>79852807
Source?

We dug up shit on the Republican candidates more than Reddit did.
>>
File: af6.jpg (88 KB, 518x763) Image search: [Google]
af6.jpg
88 KB, 518x763
>>79852701
>>
>>79852688
She deleted emails, that is by itself obstruction of justice. Negligence which was also cited is literally against the law.

Only reason why they aren't doing anything is because "no sane prosecutor would go forward."
>>
>>79852807
Nope faggot, left vs right is a falsehood to sell elitist globalism, get the fuck our of here with you political kindergarten
>>
>>79848553
Yeah she only sold it to Israel. Way better than that.
Let's please ignore that she still stole classified information for use on her private server, which is a federal offense.

Climb up your fucking tree, leaf.
>>
File: 46534563.png (65 KB, 948x595) Image search: [Google]
46534563.png
65 KB, 948x595
>she did plenty of things wrong but we're not doing anything about it

Your country is starting to look like mine
>>
>>79852964
At the time the private server was set up it was not prohibited.
>>
>>79849234
>So prove it then ass hat.
For one, the FBI council admits that she was grossly negligent.

For two, 'prove it' is something you could only legally do in a trial.

Which there won't be one.

So asking someone to prove it over the internet is retarded.
>>
>>79847987
Intent doesn't make it less of a crime.

>Second of all if she leaked anything it wasn't anywhere NEAR AS MASSIVE
>fifth of all her information was nowhere NEAR as critical to the lives of others as Snowden's was.
People died.
>>
>>79848553

This.

Hillary is a neoliberal. That is already bad enough.
>>
>>79853045
Not according to this mornings press conference. Emails were lost in transfers. Happens all the time.
>>
>>79853258

Who died?
>>
>>79853184
>At the time the private server was set up it was not prohibited.
Patriot act explicitly mentions this in writing

Not to mention:
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/793

So no, her server was illegal the day she got it. And she had to know.
>>
>>79853345
>Lost in transfers
>YOU CAN GO LOOK UP THE DELETED EMAILS ON WIKILEAKS

So is there a gun to your head to make you post such retarded shit or do you just have a vacuum-seal lock around Hillary's cunt?
>>
>>79853345
ACCORDING TO THE PRESS CONFERENCE they are simply not indicting her because no persecutor would go forward, they admitted she broke the law, he literally said it, there are no excuses.

And the FBI traitor himself said that her lawyer DELETED emails, permanently. There is no way to know what was on them.

There was already a guy condemned because he fucking CLERARED his browsing history. How can you sleep at night while defending a fucking criminal?
>>
>>79853345
Your cunt witch lied again? Wow, what a new occurence
>>
>>79847987
FBI found leaks, leakes happened and on a massive scale, intentionally or not does not matter. Treason is treason.

>Second of all if she leaked anything it wasn't anywhere NEAR AS MASSIVE,
Words like Top secret and confidential make it sound that they were pretty important and she was also at the top of the tree when it happened.

>third of all she stuck around to cooperate with the investigation,
Covering tracks and lying is not co-operation.

>fifth of all her information was nowhere NEAR as critical to the lives of others as Snowden's was.
Depending what was leaked it could be even worse.

To a non-burger if she is still allowed to run for president and also escapes punishment does this just make a mockery of the highest seat in office considering full blown presidents have been forced to step down with threats of impeachment.
>>
>>79851954
>>79850795
>>79849170
>>79848426
This fucking retard holy shit.

I've rarely seen such a low IQ person able to post on in the internet.
>>
>>79847987
Sooo. If I murder someone and say afterwards it wasn't intentionally I could get away with murder ? Cool.
>>
>>79853859
>I've rarely seen such a low IQ person able to post on in the internet.

Is this your first day on the internet?
What type of insult is this?
What are you, you aren't one of us...SHILL!
>>
>>79850635

It's so easy to spot the shills because they actually think we support Bush
>>
>>79854413

Uhmm. No. No single statement alone will outweigh all other evidence.

C'mon man, use your brain.
>>
>>79850635
>but not Bush

The guy that was president almost a decade ago?
You sound like some sort of Democrapic shill, thinking people are on one side or the other.
We hate you all, you are part of a system, a system of control not of free thinkers.
>>
>>79854684

Worked for hillary
>>
>>79854880

Copy of the transcript you read this from?
>>
File: file.png (592 KB, 445x647) Image search: [Google]
file.png
592 KB, 445x647
>>79847987
>your turn
very well!
I activate my pot of greed!
this card allows me to draw two more cards.
>>
>>79851810
And the reason The Government doesn't want us to have them.
All in favor of thinking that Orlando was a push to take guns so we couldn't shoot Hillary when she rapes us after November, say KEK
>>
>>79853127
only the most deluded of burgers thought that it didn't, because usa actually does a good job hiding it most of the time.

still, it's not quite as bad as serbia, because at least in croatia SOME laws are enforced.
>>
File: 1418769978400.png (348 KB, 387x451) Image search: [Google]
1418769978400.png
348 KB, 387x451
ITT people who are butthurt and other people who drink the salty tears
>>
>>79853184
1920's prohibition
I bought all these bottles before, officer. I was an alcoholic before they made booze illegal.
Fuck of summer.
>>
>>79847740
Hillary is the only one who can save America from the colossal clusterfuck that is Donald Trump, who didn't quite follow the procedure.

Edward Snowden is a literal and irredeemable traitor.
>>
>>79858102

>trading top secret info from a desktop you keep in the bathroom and over an unsecure connection, then deleting everything to try to hide what you did
>not quite following the procedure
>>
>>79858522
If Trump did the same thing, you would be saying "what's the big fucking deal".
Search your heart, you know it to be true.
>>
>>79847987

Oh yeah then i guess it's ok.
>>
>>79858851
searched my heart. Nah. Incompetence or corruption on that scale is inexcusable.
>>
>>79854684
>Uhmm

Stop typing like a preteen girl, faggot.
>>
>>79848602
>but she literally did leak information

To whom did she leak? Her email recipients had clearances too. No evidence she leaked classified to non-cleared people.

>the FBI said in black and white that "hostile actors gained access to her private servers" at some point

Like all of us every day, she was sent phishing emails from hackers. There was no evidence she ever clicked on the bait links, no evidence of payload delivery.
>>
>>79847987
Still waiting for the 616 gorillion dead people you people claim the Snowden leaks caused, but nevermind
>>
>>79847987
>INTENTIONALLY

There's nothing more hilarious than watching people try to justify something by trying to avoid both deontological and utilitarian reasoning.

>s-she didn't mean to do it!

Even if you didn't mean to kill someone you still get charged with fucking manslaughter. Even if you didn't mean to get into a car crash while drunk driving you still get charged with vehicular homicide.
>>
>>79858851
The fact is he hasn't and didnt.
Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.