[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DIFFERENT UNION
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 11
File: polling station.png (2 MB, 1375x496) Image search: [Google]
polling station.png
2 MB, 1375x496
Iceland is proposing a 'Nordic Union', now we've voted to leave the EU.
It will be UK, Norway and Iceland. Obviously non EU members.
How would this affect Sweden, Finland and Denmark?

I'm not sure what I think about this.
Iceland is tiny. Norway seems to be doing very well outside the EU.
My country has enormous power. Nukes, UN security council, G8, stongest military in Europe, fastest growing economy in Europe.
I like the idea. But is it practical? Wouldn't our resources be better spant in a different way?

I'm puzzled.

Here's the link:
https://www.rt.com/business/349008-iceland-uk-northern-union/

Pic is where I cast my vote to leave EU. Church hall in my town.
>>
>>79847676

Just make sure it doesn't become political. Simple trade agreements etc.
>>
>>79847676

Nothing would be worse than Sweden joining and becoming the new Germany to us.
>>
>>79847676
>not recognizing the use of unions
>implying you can fuck up an union with only three members, one of which just left an attempt-at-superstate-union, one was smart enough to never join such an union, and one is irrelevant
>>
You've been clean for almost two weeks now. Don't fall off the wagon again.
>>
Why are you eager to join another trade union? I thought leaving the EU was smart due to the many trade restrictions placed upon the UK.

What is the sense of just joining another right after getting out of the EU?

You're like those people who just can't function without being in a relationship, and get involved like within days of a breakup
>>
>>79847676
>Iceland is proposing a 'Nordic Union', now we've voted to leave the EU.

This isn't really a new idea. It existed before the EU and was seen as an alternative to it. Northern Europe shares culture and values to a much larger extent.

Remember that the pre-EU debate was that you couldn't even integrate north Europeans with south Europeans because the southerners would be corrupt and financially irresponsible and lazy and fuck the union, especially the monetary union.
Which was true, because lazy degos are just that different.

It makes the current EU debate about open borders and relying on foreigners to "save" our countries pretty ludicrous. I mean, we couldn't even unify Europe. The results are in; integration is fucking impossible.

That said, a closer Nordic Union of open markets has a lot of good things going for it. The original vision was essentially a greater Scandinavia with invited friends. The current proposal seems too small and crippled to work.
It's important to realize there were options to the EU and that history could have been very different.
>>
>>79848657
>I thought leaving the EU was smart due to the many trade restrictions placed upon the UK.

No, being in the EU is generally good for trade.

The problem with the EU is that it's run by globalist kikes who want a superstate, a European US, and the agenda they support in doing so.

They want to destroy our peoples and cultures, in addition to removing our nation states.

A trade union, or even voluntary defensive unions, aren't inherently bad. You are in a union right now burger. It has good sides and bad, but universally for a union - this was a sticking point for your founders even - is that you must then create a new identity of likeminded people.
>>
What happened to Muh Commonwealth?
>>
>>79848670
>Scandinavia with invited friends.
So thats why you let all the subhumans in.
>>
>>79849039

99% of all posts here are already shitposts, is it really necessary to intentionally misunderstand my post so you can try to force your meme into it?
>>
File: 1463081380133.jpg (76 KB, 472x473) Image search: [Google]
1463081380133.jpg
76 KB, 472x473
>>79847676
>It will be UK, Norway and Iceland. Obviously non EU members.
Iceland and Norway are already in EFTA, so they must apply EU rules AND pay a small part of the EU budget. Good luck with being the EU/EFTA's new bitch state.
>>
I propose a union; 'Anglo & Friends'
pretty self explanatory, dont want to tie ourselves to the scandinavians when we should be rebuilding the empire
>>
>>79847676
1. Make economic union with other fiscally responsible states
2. Don't let in southern europeans and don't have any sort of political union
3. ???
4. You're still around in 50 years and not completely KEBABED
>>
>>79847676
Be wary: Iceland is about to get bombarded by anti-White and self-destructive propaganda following their Euro Cup fame.

Leftists have taken note of their racial homogeneity and pride and if you think they will escape the genocide you're gravely mistaken.
>>
File: Commonwealth_flag.png (990 KB, 2208x2208) Image search: [Google]
Commonwealth_flag.png
990 KB, 2208x2208
>>79848924
They realized who was actually in it.
>>
>>79847676
>Norway seems to be doing very well outside the EU
It's not a EU member but it's part of schengen tho
>>
File: image (2).jpg (25 KB, 480x451) Image search: [Google]
image (2).jpg
25 KB, 480x451
>>79849208
>everyone wants to be part of the free market even switzerland and norway
>WE'RE GONNA TRADE WITH INDIA AND AUSTRALIA RULE BRITANNIA XDDD
>>
>>79849179
Shouldnt you be used to foreigners forcibly inserting themselves into all things Swedish?
>>
>>79847676
Norway 2 million , Iceland 500 thousand ,Uk OVER 60 millions, It sounds MORE like NORDiC conquest colonies,get ready to be BRITISH Subjets ,and say God Save The Queen"......
>>
>>79849787

No. It's not a historic trend for Sweden, the fact that we have more white people than most other places in Europe would let you know that.

It's also telling that after the disaster year of 2015 we now have the harshest immigration laws of any European country set up as a reaction.

What happened was based on lies and is an unforgivable clusterfuck, but it wasn't instigated by Sweden, our retarded politicians were just dumb enough to throw themselves on the grenade Merkel and her globalist allies threw.
>>
>>79847676
Makes sense. Of course we should have a union with the ROI but they're too busy pretending ever so hard that they're not British.

Nordic Union + Visegrad Group. UK standing alone. Franco-German core of the EU is welcome to continue propping up the PIIGS.
>>
>>79850046
M8, yesterday I was in the thread about a "refugee" molesting a young girl on the bus while fapping.
The Swedes did nothing, just moved seats. Before it was just a meme, butbnow I genuinely think Sweden isnt worth saving, and it's not even funny. The sooner Sweden dies the better. Government cucking is one thing, but for the public to ignore that is something else. Fuck ever being tied to those people.
>>
>>79850226
>Visegrad Group
>ever trusting perfidious Albion
The Slavs have long memories. Much longer than yours evidently.
>>
>>79847676
Iceland has really cheap/infinite electricity that heavy industry would love to have :^)
>>
File: farage pepe.png (481 KB, 1002x998) Image search: [Google]
farage pepe.png
481 KB, 1002x998
>>79849359
The thing about borders is what grinds my gears the most.
I'm half English/French.
Two languages; I can switch between the two with ease, two passports, two nationalities.
But my home is in England. My family are in La Rochelle.
I don't want open borders.
Do you know how much effort it takes to give your passport to a border guard for inspection?
Fucking nothing. It takes about 10 seconds. When I go to France, I use my French passport.
When I go to New Zealand, I use my British passport. NZ immigration and airport security is more bothered about bringing plants in and mud on your shoes from camping or whatever than drugs or contraband. Because the wildlife there is unique.

Having border contols is a good thing.
I live in UK which is an island. The border is the fucking sea. Oh, and the tunnel beneath the sea between England and France.

What is wrong with the EU, when all borders are trashed?
That is why I voted to leave the EU.
How the fuck is showing my passport a hassle? Or a visa? I've never even had to have a 'visa'.
I've been all over Europe. Singapore, Thailand, Hong Kong, Australia, New Zealand.
As long as I can identify myself, then no fucking problem. The passports just gives me various rights to travel.
>>
>>79847676
It would be a cute move
>>
>However, Norway’s Prime Minister Erna Solberg does not share the same enthusiasm about the idea.

>“Do we want Britain to be involved in dictating what EFTA negotiates with third countries? Will our key national interests be benefited by that? That is the discussion we need to have,” she told the Norwegian News Agency, pointing out that the organization could have good ties with Britain through other agreements.
>>
>>79851582
But anon, muh gap year. It's more important than not having Europe trashed by immigrants.
>>
>>79850467

That happens all over the world though. There are a fuckton of creep videos out there, and people rarely do anything unless it turns violent.

Fuck, there's even a name for that behaviour. Something like "observer" or similar.

>>79851582

>That is why I voted to leave the EU.

The EU is a scapegoat, and you just trashed your economy by voting to leave it. Imagine what it will be after you actually leave.
EU also had nothing to do with border controls. The Schengen treaty doesn't forbid the use of controls, Sweden just implemented it a few months ago.

If you want someone to blame, then blame your government. Not the EU.
>>
>>79847676
>Nordic union
>The best union
>>
>>79847676
>Sweden
They don't matter at all to anyone but welfare tourists

>UK
Farage

>Ireland
uwotm8

>Finland
Ching chong ping ling

>Denmark
Oil

10/10 would visit your union.
>>
>>79851823
>cute

C'mon m8. I've heard enough shit about about border crossing between NI and ROI.
I thought we sorted it out.
>>
>>79847676
>strongest military in Europe
http://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-listing-europe.asp
>>
File: happy-dog.jpg (306 KB, 600x603) Image search: [Google]
happy-dog.jpg
306 KB, 600x603
Norway, Iceland, UK and Switzerland. Bring it on!
>>
>>79852277
>then blame your government
>that's kind of hard when the EU is your government
>Just fuck off Sven, youre too cucked to realize the stupidity of the bullshit youre spewing out of your mouth
>>
File: 1414959104540.jpg (15 KB, 216x232) Image search: [Google]
1414959104540.jpg
15 KB, 216x232
>>79852916

>EU is your government
>>
>>79853089
>EU is your government
>not my government retard
>>
>>79853089
I meant any domain of the EU
>>
>>79853221

Nigga, the EU is not like the US, at all. Our governments make our own rules and laws just fine. The EU has a set of accords and laws that every member nation needs to follow, and they vote about how to deal with certain issues like the enviroment or more recently, the refugee crisis. That's it.

Seriously, they had nothing to do with the UK's borders. The EU is a scapegoat. If the UK government wanted to implement border controls and checks they could have done so easily since it is fully allowed under the Schengen treaty. They chose however not to.
>>
>>79854430

UK is not in Schengen. They have border checks.

BUT EU guarantees freedom of movement,

so Polish plumbers can invade Anglo toilets after showing Polish passport.
>>
>>79854430
I don't see you shitposting about Norway or Switzerland
>>
>>79854430
>Our governments make our own rules and laws just fine
>Why is your country so cucked then?
>Do you swedes choose to be this way?
>>
Join the Indian union
>>
>>79856485
an authoritarian dictatorship where the overlords confiscate all toilets and forcing the citizens to shit on the streets instead? nope
>>
>>79854430
>Our governments make our own rules and laws just fine.
>implying
>The EU has a set of accords and laws that every member nation needs to follow, and they vote about how to deal with certain issues like the enviroment or more recently, the refugee crisis.
>implying that's not undermining souveignty
>implying that's not undermining democracy
>implying this is a good thing
>implying you're not a disgusting EU/globalist shill who wants to sell his country out to the jews
oh sven
>EU guarantees freedom of movement of persons
>Nah UK could've done like border control or sumting
>>
File: 1467369665354.png (818 KB, 1600x1217) Image search: [Google]
1467369665354.png
818 KB, 1600x1217
No more unions
>>
>>79857001
>fake denmark not knowing that toilets are places of worship
You don't confiscate those senpai
>>
>>79854430
You have to see this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeYlk3BFPmQ
>>
>>79857659
>fake denmark
calm down with the weed please
>>
>>79847676
>UK
>Nordic

FUCK OFF WITH THIS SHIT DEFINITION OF NORDIC

YOU CELT/GERMANIC MUTTS ARE NOT NORDIC. IM LOOKING AT YOU, SCOTKEKS

>inb4 butthurt Scotsman says WE WUZ NORDIC N SHEIT because their upper classes have some Scandinavian ancestry and roots
>>
>>79860189
>croak
>croak croak croak croak
>CROAAAK
poor frog...if only you could speak like a human
>>
>>79860189

>inb4 butthurt Scotsman says WE WUZ NORDIC N SHEIT because their upper classes have some Scandinavian ancestry and roots

Yeah it's not upper class - it's lower class and restricted to the Islands (Western and Northern).

Upper classes are English scum in denial - the whole of Edinburgh is, and has always been, a fucking English colony.
>>
>>79847676
I think great britain is too culturally mixed. But so is my capital city, Oslo. If we would unite in a strict and fair policy of returning immigrants to their rightful homelands and unite as a political force to protect our resources and best interest, I'd say it would be a good thing. And I'm extremely anti EU/Anti concentration of power.
>>
>>79861481
>Edinburgh is, and has always been, a fucking English colony.

Someone post the pic of DNA clusters in the UK. Edinburgh actually has the same DNA cluster as London and east England lmao
>>
File: 1460003443644.jpg (88 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1460003443644.jpg
88 KB, 960x640
>Nordic Union

Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit.

Its time for a Trans-Atlantic Free Trade Economic Union between the US, UK, and Canada. Anglo-American Economic Union now.

We would be 4 times the size of the Chinese economy. The world wealth and political power would rightfully remain in this part of the world.

The UK shouldn't be with those weak willed, weak power, and pathetic military countries. Instead it's time to join their American and Canada brothers. Its time.
>>
>>79847676
Meh, if we lave the EU and join this again, out politicians would just push to create another EU
>>
>>79852277
>you trashed your economy
UK lost millions on local jobs joining as well as migrants
>>
>>79847676
>Londonenglandistan
>Nordic
>>
>>79865948
Fuck off m8, we're quintessentially Nordic.
>>
File: Tranny.jpg (177 KB, 1345x802) Image search: [Google]
Tranny.jpg
177 KB, 1345x802
>>79864310
So basically they would have left the EU in which they were the ugly duckling to become the 51th US state.
UK could not make a worst move than being the bitch of america right now (which they are already on a lot of point, especially in the military).

Anyway they will join the EEA like 80% of this continent because it is the only rationnal thing to do.
>>
File: Union.jpg (207 KB, 900x1022) Image search: [Google]
Union.jpg
207 KB, 900x1022
>>79857366
Splendid! When are you letting Ireland and Scotland go?
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.