[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /pol/ thinking about becoming a Jew, figured I'd join
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
Hey /pol/ thinking about becoming a Jew, figured I'd join a local synagogue, fabricate Jewish ancestry on my mom's side and start studying. What are the Pros/Cons of doing this?
>>
>>79847547
Kike here. Got any questions, OP?
>>
>>79847673
just wondering what are the pros and cons of being a Jew, is the community closer knit than Christians? will they accept me as a non-convert if I have Jewish ancestors but wasn't raised Jewish?
>>
>>79847547
How many of us are converting?
I'm too, but no need to fabricate a fake Jewish ancestry, they will ask you to go to the tribunal (Beth Din) and justify. And call your mother too.
>>
>>79847547
>become a jew

Sorry goy, you can only be born a jew. You can't lie about ancestry either, Jews can and will dig through public and private records.
>>
>turning your back on Christ
>>
>>79847837
They accept a convert like real a Jewish.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpLPgVzRGgY
>>
>>79847547
You won't ever be Jewish
>>
>>79847547
You have no idea how many retarded goys try this shit every year. It never works either, but definitely go for it because it'll cost your dumb ass lots of money and most of it will go to our lawyers. :^)
>>
File: 01.Jan-1940-03.jpg (131 KB, 353x702) Image search: [Google]
01.Jan-1940-03.jpg
131 KB, 353x702
>>79847547
why would you come here to ask this?
>>>/ask/
>>
>>79847888
would this be done by reform Jews or conservative/Orthodox?
>>
jews are kike nigger scums who deserve to be roped!
>>
>>79848314
because you all would have the best cons
>>
>>79847837
>pros and cons of being a Jew
If you're hoping to get invited to the local ZOG meetings or whatever, don't bother. If it exists, 99% of Jews don't realize it.
If you're wondering about spiritual benefits, again, there isn't much. You can get to Jewish heaven even if you're not jewish, so the only real reason to convert is for marriage/family. Speaking of which...

>is the community closer knit than Christians
Sorta. The actual synagogue-community is fairly close, but you could find small communal churches that are about as close.
Jewish families, on the other hand? About as close as mafia clans. For example, my extended family has yearly reunions at my rich cousin's cottage. Next one's this weekend.

>will they accept me as a non-convert if I have Jewish ancestors but wasn't raised Jewish?
If the ancestors is your mother, grandmother, great grandmother, etcetera, then they will accept you without a doubt. If it's on your father's side, then you'll still probably be accepted, but only in the more liberal synagogues.
You'll probably have to do something to prove your ancestory, although I have no idea what this process entails. It's probably something mundane you could do at a notary's office.
>>
>>79848318
>>79848318
In terms of ease of conversion, Reform > Conservative > Israeli Government >= Orthodox > Ultra Orthodox
>>
>>79848800
thanks senpai, my mom claimed to have Jewish ancestors and was Jewish before college but she stopped beong religious, being as I have no extended family I don't know how hard itll be to find
>>
File: satisfied merchant.png (17 KB, 274x242) Image search: [Google]
satisfied merchant.png
17 KB, 274x242
>>79849349
No problem senpai. You got any other questions, just feel free to ask.
>>
>>79847547
Why do you want to do this?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.