[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >30 minutes ago >Muslims family I've never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 509x709) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 509x709
>be me
>30 minutes ago
>Muslims family I've never met are my neighbours
>they came over today with a gift
>it was a box of
Chocolates with "happy Ramadan written on it"
>I'm very anti-Islam

I've started to re-concidering my thoughts. What if Muslims who live in western countries are good people? What if Muslims brought up with western values aren't terrorists? In my book, Islam will always be a religion that preaches hate and Muslims from the Middle East will always be mudshits. But this really changed me.

>pic unrelated
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 606x557) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 606x557
>>79847026
>he doesn't understand taqiyya
>>
wow this one example disproves the rule of mohammedanism being a death cult
>>
>>79847026
in a couple of weeks they will hug you and say: "isis send their regards"
>>
>>79847158
What's taqiyya?
>>
>>79847263
Never said that. I agree it still is. But come on man. They gave me chocolates. The expensive kind as well.
>>
>>79847026
They made chocolate from their shit
>>
>>79847338
Muslims have permission to lie to non-Muslims about their religious beliefs.
>>
>>79847411
>happy ramadan
they're trying to convert you, nothing more
>>
thing is, even it 99% of muslims are completely good people, and I think they are, theres still that .5% that are fighters in ISIS and that other .5% who are rich oil barons with extreme views who fund ISIS. so there are definitely rich elites in the islamic world complicit with this sort of thing
>>
>>79847026
>flag
k
>>
>>79847026
Most Muslims are good people. Don't listen to people on /pol/ when it comes to humanity, most of them don't go outside.

This is /pol/'s logic:
>ISIS commits terrorism
>ALL MUSLIMS ARE DANGEROUS

>/pol/ is called out for being anti-semitic and racist
>WOW WE'RE NOT LIKE THAT /pol/ IS NOT ONE PERSON
>>
>>79847411
If a box of chocolates is enough to convert you over, then no wonder Europeans are so weak and fragile. A real American would have slapped the box out of their filthy sand-nigger hands.
>>
>>79847026
Open it up, put bacon in it and give it back to them saying you have some kind of allergy to chocolate. Say you are very thank you and can not accept this gift in good faith since it will go to waste if you do.
>>
File: 1459568758919.jpg (22 KB, 540x270) Image search: [Google]
1459568758919.jpg
22 KB, 540x270
>>79847026

All these fucking "unknown soldier, Iraq/Afghanistan" quotes of some guy sucking another county's big green cock are retarded. "Those marines truly fight like lions, the Spetznaz are the devil in human form". No one fucking says that.

The most we ever said about insurgents was "they know how to hide real good sometimes".
>>
>>79847026
The real way to test this is on Christmas give them a gift that says Merry Christmas, if they are offended, then simply want everyone living the Muslim life style, if they take it happily they're good people, simple as that. You'll get your answer come Christmas, sorry that you just missed Easter not too long ago as an opportunity.
>>
File: image.jpg (170 KB, 930x698) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170 KB, 930x698
>>79847411
Hope you have this same mentality when Muslims become the majority and you are beheaded for not converting
>>
obviously lots of muslims are going to be good folks. one of my closest friends from HS was Arab, his whole family were super hospitable and we even touched on some subjects like the libyan and syrian civil wars, where they said the west destroyed those countries by employing terrorists

you forget, at the end of the day, that the people who want their people to progress are still in Syria fighting the savages to this day. whereas ISIS and the rest of them all stem from saudi arabian islam, which has permeated a huge portion of the muslim world
>>
>>79847026
Are you so close minded that a Muslim bringing you a gift shocks you ?
That's just sad man.
I agree Islam is shit, but believing every Muslim is an asshole ready to fuck you over as soon as he sees an opportunity is a bit too much.
>>
File: 1467725334119.jpg (35 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1467725334119.jpg
35 KB, 720x960
>>79847338
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6F4wBeshTsw
>>
File: hot like mexico.jpg (35 KB, 328x211) Image search: [Google]
hot like mexico.jpg
35 KB, 328x211
>>79847158
>>79847338
>These things.

I love them so much. Probably my favorite Mexican thing to get in the frozen aisle section.
>>
>>79847524
/pol/ is essentially just satire with the odd virgin autist who takes it seriously and behaves this way. I always find it funny when you find the person who actually believes that Trump is intelligent or that Jews are responsible for everything bad lmao
>>
>>79847026
you do realize that the point of that gesture was to (not very) subtly tell you that you're eventually going to be submitting to Islam and joining them in their fasting?
fucking lmao, they're provoking you and you don't even recognize it
>>
>>79847026
You can be anti-Islam as an ideaolgy without disliking individual muslims.,
Most muslims are not ragheaded allahu akbars, but normal people who want to live a normal life.
>>
>>79847026
They're grooming you, you fucking cuck.
>>
>>79847026
>muslims good
>cuckistan flag
Checks out....
>>
>>79847338
>taqiyya
basically it's the concept that it's okay to break gods laws in order to preserve your life. Alt-righters use it to describe the actions of any muslim who isn't immediately trying to kill you
>>
>Start new job
>Muslim guy there
>We become pretty friendly, we like a lot of the same stuff
>"Hey maybe this is what they mean by #NotAllMuslims"
>One day be alone in the office
>He brings up Israel and goes on a massive diatribe about Jews and why they are the fault of all the problems in the world
>Bring up Muslims conquered and wiped out the Jews already living in the Middle East so it's not really Israel being the aggressor
>He calls me an Islamophobe and reports me to my supervisor

I wish I was making this up, I ended up quitting my job because I couldn't be arsed with the fallout. Fuck Muslims
>>
>>79847524
Are you a newfriend from the recent media coverage? When has /pol/ ever been afraid to be racist?
>>
>>79847769
>flag
Every time
>>
>>79847026
Nice try shitskin. No one is buying it.
>>
>>79847026
Look at people as individuals.
Problem solved.
>>
File: muslim football.gif (2 MB, 220x140) Image search: [Google]
muslim football.gif
2 MB, 220x140
>>79847026
>What if Muslims who live in western countries are good people?

Yeah. About that...
>>
>>79847877
Bulgaria, please end urself. Ur shitposting isn't funny nor poignant. Go home.
>>
>>79847026
That would be great. Unlike most of /pol/ I don't have a big issue with Islam itself, even though it's so fucked up. My problem is that so many muslims buy into it, and even believe shitty things that aren't written in the quran, like stoning adulterers. My big problem is with islamic culture. There's lots of weird stuff in the Bible, but most catholics are normies and just use catholicism to give them spiritual guidance in life, and not justification for violence or even just hate most of the time. This is christian culture.

Islamic culture is different, most muslims really are shitty. I have no problems with the small number of them who are based, but that does not mean i want a flood of them from shitty islamic countries flooding into my town.
>>
>>79847026

>live in Tourin, Italy
>immigration started in the '90s, so I've seen tons of muslims during my lifetime
>literally all muslims that lived like me (got fed, educated and cared about) turned out to be normal people, instead the ones with fucked up people all turned to drug dealing

Generalizations are stupid. Those gangbangers you see in the street are lost to me, but they're children can EASILY be saved.
>>
>>79847905
It's true though. I've seen Islamic officials claim the book is perfect but then claim not to know what it says about apostasy. You can't have it both ways.

Just like with the mosque near Orlando that invited someone in to talk about killing gays for their own good and then turn around and pretend like they weren't aware. Has a Muslim majority ever played out well for the populace?
>>
>>79847995
>flag

would literally wipe my ass with your shit flag
>>
>>79847825
Wrong, they're all a bunch of wannabe murderers who wish the laws of the country were changed to shariah law and would always vote for it to happen. All muslims are evil because they all believe in the Quran, and the Quran is evil. I'm always happy to read about some muslims dying somehow.
>>
>>79847026
Go Christmas caroling this holiday at their front step then
>>
their mosques are telling them to do this. I have noticed a sudden change in local muslims. They are being creepily nice.
Before you let your latent white guilt set in, remember, these people want to buy your trust so that they can slip in Sharia through the back door. And when they are the majority, it will be the Lebanon civil war all over again.
>>
>>79847026
a box of chocolate turned your whole convictions, political view and logic out of the window...
lol yeah right, well shilled.
>>
File: uQEX03Z.jpg (103 KB, 810x1260) Image search: [Google]
uQEX03Z.jpg
103 KB, 810x1260
>>79847026

I'm not trying to throw you one way or the other. But you should know...

If you are moderately nice to them they will almost certainly offer to bring you round homemade curry. Its just what they do /shrug.
>>
>>79847026
>be me
>be in a place the US State Department advises you not to go
>meet muslim
>get talking about religion
>have a fairly decent argument without anyone getting mad
>he is so confident that Islam will sweep over the world that he feels no need to pressure me, and says the terrorists are stupid for trying to force something that is inevitable anyway
>ask him about women that marry to non-Muslims
>he says that is very bad, but he would not do anything unless it was his own daughter and then he wold not let it happen
>again claims that everyone will become Muslim, so it isn't something to worry about
He was a weird guy, but if all of them were like that, I wouldn't be too worried about them. Unfortunately, the very next day I saw a dead woman who had possibly been raped, and everyone I talked to said she deserved it, so my opinion of Islam isn't likely to change, even though some Muslims seem like decent people. My personal experience is that they are the minority in their religion, and polls confirm that bias.
>>
How little does fidelity to a country, a nation, a religion and a race costs on the west nowadays
>>
>>79847628
That's not going to have much of an impact Muslims consider Jesus (Isa) a prophet who comes back to kill Satan in the final boss battle
>>
File: image (2).jpg (25 KB, 480x451) Image search: [Google]
image (2).jpg
25 KB, 480x451
>>
>>79847026
>that cringy fucking quote

You know there probably are some real quotes out there you could use.
>>
>>79848273
Dude

A
FUCKING
LEAF
>>
>>79847769
The large majority of Americans here take Trump seriously.

>>79847954
Are you an idiot?
>omg trump named the jew in his pic!
>i-it's just a sheriff star wow liberals make everything about race!
>>
It's typically called "brain drain".

All of the smart, rational people from various countries that are in turmoil do the smart and rational thing; they run the fuck away to a better place.

The end result is that you have plenty of people from these countries in your own country for liberals to be like "well Ackmed here advocates for peace between Islam and the LGBTR2D2 community and denounces jihad"

Well then shouldn't he be back in Kebabistan revolutioninzing the Muslim world?

But no. Instead he's here watching a hockey game and paling around with the guys at work.
>>
>>79847543
>"Hey Anon, we thought you and your family would enjoy some food! Have a good day!"
>"REEEEE GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT"
>>
>>79847338
deception and lies in the name of islam
there are verses in the hadith that allow certain behavior (lies, tricks, misleading, ...) that normally is forbidden to muslims, IF it serves to furthen the interests of islamic expansion.

tl;dr when there are few muslims, they try to fool the infidels into thinking muslims are harmless good people, so that they will allow the muslims to grow in number.
once the muslims have sufficient confidence in their strength and numbers, they drop the bullshit and start fucking the infidels up .
>>
>>79848222
What is a normal person to you? Is it someone who believes in slavery, apostate killing, killing those who insult muhammad or Islam, homo killing, adulterer killing. Because these are all things that all muslims believe in. Also the children are the people who can't be saved. The parents, who ran away from their muslim countries can appreciate the favor of being let into a safe western country, but the children won't feel that way, they'll feel like they own the country and want to change into a muslim one. Like Anjem Choudery who was born in Britain.
>>
>>79848527
Sorry, I can't have an argument with you if you're too busy debating yourself.
>>
>>79848273
No need to you can lick it clean since your head is already up there chink.
>>
>>79847026
>ramadan has ended
>30 minutes ago
>Chocolates with "happy Ramadan written on it"
JUST
>>
>>79847768
Kek, enjoy your (You)
>>
>>79848677
It's called an example. If you were here longer than a day you would know what I'm talking about.
>>
Don't fall for their tricks. I know a Muslim and he's really nice and stuff. But i have seen his darker side slip out in conversation. They are master manipulators, it's all in the Qaran
>>
File: 1465759467018.jpg (24 KB, 559x500) Image search: [Google]
1465759467018.jpg
24 KB, 559x500
>>79847026
It does not matter if they're not terrs
It does not matter if they're nice
It doesn't change anything. They are not white and do not belong in Europe. No need to be an arsehole to them though.

I worked with a guy straight outta Africa. Good guy (christian) very ambitious, wants to learn the language, want to work and everything. That doesn't change my mind that Sweden should not be filled with non-whites, no matter how good they are.
>>
File: hHRqqAz[1].jpg (55 KB, 627x663) Image search: [Google]
hHRqqAz[1].jpg
55 KB, 627x663
>>79847524
>ISIS commits terrorism
>ALL MUSLIMS ARE DANGEROUS

pic related. a significant part of the world's muslim population holds views that are absolutely incompatible with western society.
the rampant violence is just icing on the cake.

one in three muslims supports death penalty for adultery, and you want to tell me these people are not dangerous to my society?
>>
>>79848858
It's an example your yourself said. To a comically stupid degree. It's no different than those straw man comics. "I am very silly."

The point is the entire media engine just reposted anti-Hillary propaganda for free.
>>
https://youtu.be/g7TAAw3oQvg

Most muslims are considered radical (>50%)

I feel bad for those that are genuinely decent people but instead of trying to justify their religion because of it we should to our duty to convince them into abandoning their savage religion
>>
>>79847026
You should invite them over at Christmas to see if they are genuinely friendly.

>>79847411
>The expensive kind as well.
What brand?
>>
>>79847026
>be me
stopped reading.
OP, you need to look up the meaning of redundant.
Lrn2greentext faggot
>>
>>79848714
>head is up my ass
>lives in a country where children are massacred in a elementary school of all places by some white psychopath with guns
>b-b-but muslims are the evil ones!!!

Kek Americans are so stupid. Doesn't surprise me considering none of you can afford to go to university
>>
>>79847026
Things that totally happened.
>>
>>79847026
Whatever the matter, there are always exceptions to the norm. Be nice if you are treated nicely but don't let these exceptions derail you from what /pol/ have taught you.
>>
>>79848906
Even if they're nice people most of the time we all have really bad days and this book gives them a good reason to go really bad.
>>
>>79847026
kys

>>79849002

Exactly.
>>
>>79847026
Best boss = Muslim
Worst boss = Jew

Muslim owned a gourmet Mediterranean pizzaria. Every night free gib me dats for "your family". I took home a large $20 value pizza almost every night.

Everyday when I showed up to work he would ask me about my single dad, and my family. He kept us all in his prayers.

Great guy. 30 something y/o red pilled likely virgin. Owned a Viper when they first came out, and basically said women were a waste of time and resources until you need one to pop out your kids.

Based as fuck. Iraqi immigrant in the 90s.
>>
>>79847768
those are fucking delicious and I'm a little jealous you got to that wordplay before I did desu
>>
>>79847768
Kek
>>
File: image.png (53 KB, 280x200) Image search: [Google]
image.png
53 KB, 280x200
Funny story folks. Some anti muslim cunt just moved in next door, we gave him a box of poisoned chocolates and a small jihad. Happy ramadan fuckers.
>>
File: native-american-comic.png (72 KB, 400x420) Image search: [Google]
native-american-comic.png
72 KB, 400x420
>>79847026

>being contented by candies and petty trinkets
>>
>>79849144
There are no decent muslims. They all believe in the Quran and believe that it's laws should rule, so they are all evil and should be killed or deported to majority muslim countries.
>>
>>79847026
>poisoned chocolate
or
>human feces in chocolade
>>
>>79849089
>1 in 3 support death penalty for adultery

kinda like people on /pol/, right? I always find the arguments against muslims here hilarious. Like saying "Sharia law is too conservative" yet the people here are just as conservative, hating everybody that's not like them, thinking women are below them and should obey their man, believing that police and military should use more force, etc. You retards think just like the ultra conservative muslims, except you look different which is why you hate them
>>
Why are people this thick? Its not about whether or not muslims are nice, its about not giving our continent to fucking foreigners instead of the next generation of our people. I get along with pretty much anyone unless they are assholes. But that's not the fucking point.
>>
>>79847026
By our religious tradition this means that you will be beheaded as the sacrifice for the next eid.
>>
>>79847026
You sound like a cuck.
>>
>>79849377
>leftists probably unironically share this on facebook because it focuses on le genocide when it destroys their current stances in the process
>>
>>79847026
yeah, most muslims practice islam because of tradition and upbringing, literally nothing wrong with honoring your ancestors believes.
Islam is a shit religion. But I only really hate converts and those who try to impose sharia in the west. Secular muslims are fine.
>>
>>79847411
And Trojans got a big horse, the expensive kind. Turned out great for them.
>>
>>79847026

rich muslims families in the west are basically as religious as your average rich jew or christian in metropolitan areas, which is, not much.

But don't let that put your guard down, the rest aren't so enlightened.
>>
>>79849451
Are you 13?
>>
>>79847026

Generalizations are dumb, the best sex I had was with a muslim girl, shame I had to move away, she was a freak. She loved white cock so much,
>>
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 400x400
I bet if you gave them a "Merry Christmas" or even better "Happy Chanukah" basket they'd blow your house up for disrespecting their religion
>>
>>79847543
> American
> turning down food
Does not check out
>>
You can be anti-Islam and still be friendly to your neighbors.
>>
>ctrl+f "Taqquiya"

This is entirely a shill thread.
>>
>>79849623
>literally nothing wrong with honoring your ancestors believes.

Ofcourse there is if it's evil, are you retarded. Our ancestors believed in burning women alive and calling them witches. Should we honor that by keeping the tradition alive. Anyway about 99% of them believe that shariah should rule so you hate them all basically.
>>
>>79847026
If you accept tribalist "multiculturalism" over individualism you are just storing up a problem for later or covering up a persistent problem, look at America, look at south Africa. Muslims will never be individuals, ex-muslims yes. Nationalism only works because you have all of the collective in one environment, spread across many sectors of the economy. If something fails, other sectors pick up the slack. This doesn't work when businesses are run in an ethnically nepotist way. No jobs at the minicab/kebab/Chinese/Indian takeaway/deli/cash and carry for natives, try your luck in industry/office work, if it fails then oh well. The market is saturated/fails for minicabs etc? WE NEED SPECIAL PREFERENCE FOR OFFICE JOBS!
>>
>>79850004
>literally first post ITT

lel
>>
>>79849798
it must be difficult to read with such a shitty education system. Don't worry, it's not your fault
>>
>>79847026

Chocolates with "happy Ramadan written on it"

they mock you fool you are not muslim you dont do ramadan. Go by their house on christmas and say happy jesus day
>>
>>79850093
You're clearly underage. Please leave 4chan.
>>
>>79847026
The chocolates are poisoned, anon.
>>
>>79847524
>most Muslims are good people

Nah.
>>
>>79847158
>>79847426
>implying that's somehow different from white neighbors offering me food with the intention of poisoning me
>>
>>79849451
are you mentally damaged?
>demand sharia
>literal death penalty for leaving islam
>literal infidel tax for non-muslims
>non-muslims relegated to being 2nd class citizens

this is an open proclamation of hostility towards all unbelievers. i am an unbeliever, so is the rest of my people. this alone makes muslims the enemy of my people, regardless of whatever other views they might hold.
>>
>>79850128
This. It would be like me being in Mecca and telling the muslims happy christmas.
>>
>>79847524

a fucking health pack

when isis invades who will these muslims stand behind?
>>
>>79847026

You get one box of chocolates and you forget all about terrorist attacks in paris, boston, and 9/11. You are easily fooled.
>>
>>79847026
>>79850077

Every Britbro I've ever met has been rocksteady and a really genuiely good person.
>>
File: 9574532.jpg (57 KB, 337x367) Image search: [Google]
9574532.jpg
57 KB, 337x367
>>79847026
BEWARE THE TRICKS

single family : no issue

3 + : small changes

5 + : changes

so on so forth much like asians the more there are the more vulnerable people cats and dogs become
>>
None one is going to agree with me on this, but Muslim neighbors are actually pretty good to have..

... no drinking, no drugs.
... strong family values
... respecting the rights of others
... going out of their way to prove they're not terrorists.
... hard working.
>>
File: 1464583601859.jpg (141 KB, 563x364) Image search: [Google]
1464583601859.jpg
141 KB, 563x364
> he ate the choccy
RIP that lad
>>
File: 1460216901985.jpg (2 MB, 2000x4384) Image search: [Google]
1460216901985.jpg
2 MB, 2000x4384
>>79847026
>falling for the moderate beheader meme
Around shits never sit.
>>
File: 1452030552402.jpg (300 KB, 634x646) Image search: [Google]
1452030552402.jpg
300 KB, 634x646
>>79849451
Homogeneous white countries are basically crime free and barely need any policing or military to enforce the law.
>>
>>79847026

This is an anti-racist attempt to make Muslims seem normal. Report and filter OP.
>>
>>79847026
>Where the London 7/7 bombers born in Britain?

Our survey saaaaiiid....
>>
>>79850309
Essentially the way /pol/ views the world. Just replace the word "muslim" with "white"

Must suck for you though, what with Merkel wanting to resettle all those refugees in Germany. Bet that really pisses you off, doesn't it?
>>
>>79847524
hello newfag. Please stop talking about /pol/ as if you know the place when you've been here for a day.

Look, rats can be cute. Imagine if a nice little rat showed up in your house. It comes up to you can lets you pet it and gives you an offering. Now does that mean you should let rats into your house? Does that mean most rats are not destructive to your house? No, you can't just keep one rat either because that one rat is going to make more baby rats.
>>
>>79850448
Yeeeeah that totally applies to all muslim neighbours. See, America gets wealthy upper class muslims. We get shit American bombs put on the move once their mudhut falls in on itself.

European Muslim neighbours:
...Drink, deal drugs
...Kill their siblings or cousins for saying hello to you in the staircase
...Demand u give em Yank-Nigger "rispekt".
...Will turn into ISIS sympathisers during their first jail time.
...Collect welfare and deal drugs.
>>
>>79849808

How did you end up shagging her?

Breaking down the religious barrier.

Which country was she from?

I know a Jordanian and I'm 69% sure she wants the D but I'm unwilling to take the risk of jihad
>>
>>79847026
There are good honest people in every race/religion. The problem is in some, they are the minority. This, of course, doesn't mean we should open the floodgates for every Tyrone and Muhammad.
>>
>>79847543
>A real American would have slapped the box out of their filthy sand-nigger hands.
>YOU FUCKING ARABS WTF THIS IS NOT A BURGER
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (239 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
239 KB, 1500x1000
>>79850448
>respecting the rights of others

>Making picket signs and chanting about beheading infidels is respectful.
>>
I love how these threads always bring out the taqiyya spreading muds.

You sub humans will have your day soon.
>>
>>79850709
This post reeks of smugness yet it doesn't make any sense. You are retarded.
>>
Brits are so stupid they can get conquered by a box of chocolates.
>>
>>79850722
Wealthy muslims that don't do that aren't muslims
>>
>>79850709
Guys, check the flag.
>>
>>79850998
wat
>>
>>79847026
>What if Muslims brought up with western values aren't terrorists?

because they arn't

The christian bible says you can sell your children as slaves, and stone whores, but not everyone does.

It's only the extremists.

The christian bible is filled with as much hate as the quran or whatever its called.

islam isnt a religion of peace but neither is christianity, its just become that.
>>
>>79847940
>Instead of talking shit about Jews with your co-worker you decide to justify Zionist imperialism

Wew lad.
>>
>>79850709
nigger how dense are you?
muslims are the enemy of non-muslims. my people are non-muslim, therefor muslims are the enemy of my people.
nazis are the enemy of non-whites and degenerates. i'm neither, so i don't have a fucking problem with nazis.

this shit is grade school level logic and basic reasoning. how much of a fucknut do you have to be to not get it?
>>
>>79850709
Over a third of this board is libertarian you fucking leaf. /pol/ isn't a hivemind.
>>
>>79847524
CNNfag detected
>>
>>79851111

When are you leaving for Iraq you filthy fucking heretic.

Running your mouth about Christianity you filthy slug.

LEAVE NOW.
>>
>>79850775
>79850775
Just fuck her anyway - if they jihad you then moderate muslims look like shit heads - does us all favour with that "integration" bollocks.
>>
>>79847026
I ate at a Kebab place and I swore it weakened the strength of my meme magic. Throw them out OP.
>>
>>79851111
>Jesus died for our sins
>Muhammad killed people and raped children
>>
>>79847026
>i am autistic neckbeard who hasn't left his room for 12 years
>i hate muslims
>they gave me chocolate for ramadan and were the only people that talked to me in the past 10 years
>wtf im #ReligionOfPeace now

Also ask them to give you baklava
>>
>>79847026
how many bombs were exploded by muslims in this few days of ramadan?

how many people where shot in this holy time by muslims?
>>
>>79851111

All you twats living on Christian land with the audacity to talk down about it need to pack your bags and leave.

Christian nations are a blessing to this world.

Either you are a mud or some neck bearded atheist twat.

Either or you need to go.

You don't belong in western nations you sub human.
>>
>>79851367
Just because they're Muslim doesn't mean they have ski masks just lying around
>>
>>79847026
If I understand right, most people on here (myself included) do not view Islam as a good thing, nor a religion of peace, but don't believe ALL muslims are going to be the ones who blow up buildings, but they're still part of the problem. I think there are a lot of genuinlu good people who are muslims but are too blind to see reason, this is mostly due to how harsh Islam is pushed on children in Muslim families.
>>
>>79851128
>I don't have a problem with Nazis

except they killed a bunch of white people. Dumbass German doesn't even know the history of his own country. At least your general population isn't as dumb as you
>>
>>79850093
There, there, Pajeet.
>>
File: Muz Waifu.png (92 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
Muz Waifu.png
92 KB, 275x183
>>79847026
Convert to Islam and get a wife or two
>>
>>79847026
Do you not realize how creepy and unauthentic that is?

Its fake niceness to make you accept their madness
>>
File: Picture_14_2_0.jpg (134 KB, 780x663) Image search: [Google]
Picture_14_2_0.jpg
134 KB, 780x663
>>79847026
OP I lived in Vero Beach, Florida and I had a Muslim live 2 house down from me. Guy seemed like the nicest guy in the world. He was always polite and came to talk to me when ever I was working in the yard. He lived there for 5 years. One day the police and FBI swarmed the neighborhood and raided his house. Turns out he was one of the 9/11 hijackers.
>>
>>79847026
All I'l say is this. The issue with Muslims and terrorists right now is similar to what we are facing with fundamentalist Christians nowadays - while we don't really want to be associated with them because of how they act/are perceived by others, we're still secretly rooting for them because more Christianity can't possibly be a bad thing right? So while most of us would just lump them in a corner and hope for the best, but since there's always a few people willing to help them, they never quite go away.
>>
>>79851263
>leaf telling me to leave
kek

but realistically i class anyone in mass religion in the same boat as Islamic.

Of course there's lots of good people, but there's also a fuck load of horrible people.
>westboro
>isis

religion is cool until you take your book word for word.

I don't know shit about islam, but i went to a christian school (from 3rd to 12th grade) that expressly taught hate towards homosexuals, we were even told to tease them in hopes they would change.

telling 10 year olds to pick on other 10 year olds is not cool.

We were also told all kinds of bullshit like women are required by god to be mans servant, and that they always need to listen to their husbands.

When hurricane katrina happened we stopped lessons to talk about how filthy new Orleans was, and how every single one of them deserved death and only few were lucky enough to die.

and this was a fucking christian school.

we were also told not to stay out past 9pm because "thats when the blacks come out, and no good comes from that"

its honestly all the fucking same, islamics just happen to have more hardcore extremists.
all religion spreads hate
>>
>>79851840
Its not nice at all. It's them mocking him. Just like if I were to go up to a muslim and tell them happy christmas. Or if I was a satan worshipper and went up to them and told them happy satan day.
>>
>>79851367
Baklava is turkroach bait
>>
>>79850722

You make a valid point and I agree with you.

Generally speaking, our Muslims are better than your Muslims.

Over here, (in the US), we get the people who...

1. want to fell all the bullshit of the "old country"
2. Have the money to do so.

That DOES create an artificial selection.

Lucky US
>>
>>79847611
This.

I do like the British Army, and I respect the ones I worked with in Trashcanistan. They were professional in the field and fun back at base. But you'd have to be a faggot to talk about them "grinning wryly"
>>
>>79851572
they call them burkas
>>
>>79851529
we were founded by pagans FYI

this isnt a christian country, it just happened to become that way.

why the fuck do you think religious freedom was so important?
>>
>>79847026

Don't fall for the death cult, they're still salty from brexit
>>
>>79851593
All muslims probably aren't willing to blow themselves up but there are definitely no good muslims. They all believe in the Quran and the Quran is evil, so all muslims are evil. Even if they wouldn't blow you up, they'd definitely vote to have your rights taken away and impose shariah law.
>>
>>79851840
>>79851997
it's 100% a provocation. almost a threat, even.
they basically told the guy "your time is up soon" and he was too fucking stupid to realize it. unbelievable.
>>
>>79847026

>gets a chocolate box
>changes his entire worldview and dooms his entire country

lol you limey faggot
>>
>>79847026
That pic is so fucking fake it hurts and you can tell it by the very first line
>>
>>79852142

You are a waste of oxygen.

You sound like some smug little 120 pound faggot.
>>
>>79847768
Those things are fucking tasty, but don't feel so good coming out.
>>
File: lies.jpg (66 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
lies.jpg
66 KB, 600x600
>>79847026
>>79847426
>>
>>79851974

Take a hike you pagan filth.

A bunch of babble like some pseudo intellectual fuck tard.

You are either a mud or some atheist queer.

Stay on reddit you skinny little twat.
>>
>>79847026
Be cautious but unless they give you a reason not to, be fairly amiable.

Dont change your political beliefs just because you may have met some good people. There's a whole fuckload of them in the world, of course some of them will be nice.
>>
>>79852463
I just had to deal with abuse and hate for any christian i've ever come in contact with.

if the school found out you ever went to a fucking concert, you got detention. You could even be potentially expelled by going to the movie theaters because "No one honestly knows if you're seeing a G or R movie, and you don't want people to think you mock the lord".

and close, 140 :^)
>>
Hate islam, don't hate muslims.

Muslims are mostly good people, their religion is backwards and incompatible with Western civilization and values.
>>
>>79852904
>Muslims are mostly good people

This is the dumbest thing I've ever read.
>>
>>79852646
>a bunch of babble

no just actual life experiences since i actually have the leg muscles to walk outside and experience life
>>
>>79847524
>Most Muslims are good people
When you spend you entire school life with them. No.
>>
File: 01349756.jpg (48 KB, 500x486) Image search: [Google]
01349756.jpg
48 KB, 500x486
>>79851757
If I convert am I guaranteed a wife? I'm tired of being a kissless virgin, but I thought they don't marry outside?

I've been friends with some muslims over the years, they're alright people
>>
Tell that to the kids of Rotherham
>>
>>79847026
70% Muslims couldn't give less fucks about Islam and are Muslims only in name. They do the bare minimum to practice their religion

20% are those bearded extremists who'll get insanely butthurt if you say anything about Islam

10% are those "allahu snackbar pew pew pew boom" faggots.

I know a few hot girls who are Muslims in name only, they drink, and don't even wear that trashbag thing
>>
>>79847769
Nice try maplefag
>>
>>79853211
I only ever saw like 1 or 2 back when I was in high school and I didn't talk to them so I didn't even know what their religion was. But you don't need to spend any time with them. Look at the laws they create for their countries, look at how they make up every terrorist group in the world. Look at how christians are the most persecuted groups in the world because they're most of the religious minorities of muslim countries. Thats all you need to know.
>>
File: 1466337747439.jpg (75 KB, 750x725) Image search: [Google]
1466337747439.jpg
75 KB, 750x725
>>79847026
Feed the chocolates to your dog, if it dies then you know they tried to poison you and are allies of ISIS
>>
>>79849483
This lads
>>
>>79847026
>I've started to re-concidering my thoughts.
What a weakling.
>>
>>79851074
Muslims who don't kill people for leaving the faith aren't really muslims.
>>
>>79847158
Evidently neither do you. Taqqiya is only used by the Shia minority to lie about their religion when being questioned and challenged about their faith by the Sunni majority in The MR. Learn shit before you say shit, faggot
>>
>>79847026
They're poison
>>
>>79847026
Muslims can be really nice but super sensitive about any criticism of their religion. While of course any other religion must disappear for the Islam to them. Just don't discuss their religion with them / evade their attempts of conversing you and you'll be fine.
>>
>>79853925
Fuck off Muhammad. Have you been a victim of the increased attacks on muslims in Britain yet? I hope they kill you soon.
>>
>>79853925
Hello Ahmed.
>>
>>79854079
>Muslims can be really nice
>but they'll kill you or believe you should be beheaded if you criticize their religion

Does not compute.
>>
>>79847026
>It's a Things That Never Happened General episode
>>
>>79847026

Pay attention, "muslims" who are like "christians" who believe in god but don't go to church or pay much attention to secular issues beyond things that are on television DO exist. If they pray three times a day however it is 100% taqiyya.
>>
File: 1462295005900.jpg (173 KB, 717x800) Image search: [Google]
1462295005900.jpg
173 KB, 717x800
>>
File: islam-1424246559466.jpg (1 MB, 1500x2500) Image search: [Google]
islam-1424246559466.jpg
1 MB, 1500x2500
>>79847026
>>
>>79851529
Wow! That was pretty cunt-y. It always amazes me that Christians see the world only through tightly-squinted eyes. Humans have the unique ability to absorb information and change their minds, but you religious types won't even consider the possibility that their might be truth in anything other than what you were bred and raised to believe.
>>
>>79847026
That's the same as me giving you a box of chocolates with "HAPPY MY BIRTHDAY"

They clearly assumed that you see Ramadan as an important holiday for all
>>
File: tumblr_mka4crGlY81s4z31yo1_400.jpg (55 KB, 324x480) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mka4crGlY81s4z31yo1_400.jpg
55 KB, 324x480
>>79847026
>tfw no qt3.14 islamist neighbour bringing me Ramadan Chocolates.
>>
>>79847768
>hot like Mexico
My sides
>>
File: dog-gore-1415375964427.jpg (615 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
dog-gore-1415375964427.jpg
615 KB, 2048x1536
>>79847026
So what did you do with the chocolates? Did you make a point of feeding them to a dog?
>>
>>79847524
Many posters here are European millenials. Believe me, the vast majority of those grew up with Muslims.
>>
>>79850282
How is the weather in Dearborn, Ali?
>>
>>79851974
>but realistically i class anyone in mass religion in the same boat as Islamic.
>I don't know shit about islam
Im usually the first to jump on the muzzie hate train, but are you honestly this retarded?
>>
>>79851974
I agree that all religions are retarded. They all rely on the weakness and fears of mankind to support their aspirations.

Where and when did you go to school? I went to Catholic grade school throughout the eighties. We even had some nuns, but we were never taught to hate gays and blacks.
>>
File: bacon chocolate.jpg (91 KB, 432x576) Image search: [Google]
bacon chocolate.jpg
91 KB, 432x576
Give them some choclate with bacon mixed in.
>>
File: bacon infused liquor.jpg (21 KB, 600x461) Image search: [Google]
bacon infused liquor.jpg
21 KB, 600x461
>>79847026
Invite them over for a drink and serve them some of this stuff.
>>
>>79854809
But thats what muslims want, chocolate is poison for dogs.
>>
>>79847026
wow i love muslims now
>>
>>79853890
Mmm. I think most Muslims don't kill people at all.
>>
>>79847026
It's like the old school Russian spies,
They get in the neighbourhood, they pretend to be one of us
But they are the enemy, they give information to terrorists on our way of life, then they hit the unsepecting with violence
>>
>>79853925
Yes, this is a very annoying and stupid meme used by the same people who say stupid shit like "islamofascist".
>>
Muslims are your enemy. Do not mistake some saccharine, half-measured gift as proof of some sort of respect towards you. They call you kaffir behind your back, and if, not when, they gain enough numbers, they'll be the first to put a 7.62 in your skull.
>>
>>79847026
>i`m proud american internet anti-muslim warrior,mekka need be nuked all muslims turn into dusttttt!!!!
>wild muslim family appear
>they gave me burger
> create thread "WOW maybe not all muslims are so bad maybe i should convert to get more burger from this family"

i fugggin laugh so loud when i imagine that
>>
>>79847026
Muslims that live in Western countries - especially here in America - ARE good people. The problem is, they're a minority of muslims. You won't get treatment like that in Saudi Arabia, I tell you what...
>>
>>79847026
I've worked with and around mudslides all my life and it's a cap shoot. Some are among the nicest people I know, others are wildly arrogant. Don't just assume shit cause of what pol says, however you shouldn't just embrace the RELIGION OF PEACE
>>
File: plankton.png (100 KB, 250x297) Image search: [Google]
plankton.png
100 KB, 250x297
>>79847026
IT'S A TRAP!
>>
>>79847026

>how to conquer Britain: buy a box of cheap chocolate for every citizen
>you can basically buy million boxes with the cost of one high-tech missile

Has conquering countries ever been so cheap before?
>>
>>79847026

>he sold out his people and culture and doomed generations to suffering under the thrall of Islam for a box of candy

Should have at least gone for gold or silver.
>>
File: farage-laughing-1.jpg (34 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
farage-laughing-1.jpg
34 KB, 620x349
>>79847026
>30 minutes ago

You have 30 minutes to find the antidote
>>
>>79847026
Good people exist and bad people exist. Just because some good refugees doesn't mean we should let in hordes of refugees. Immigration isn't nor should it be a humanitarian effort, it should exist to improve the nation and the standards of living of the existing population. If you want to help refugees send them food and money or send in your army to end the war causing the crisis. Immigrants should be doctors, engineers, teachers, and scientists, people a nation can always use more of, not uneducated dirt farmers.

Pretty much as individuals be nice, as a society be as callous as you must be to ensure that the population of the society benefits.
>>
>>79858221
(box of candy included)
its a great idea btw. mama merkel should give a box of chocolate ( ferrero-roche) for every who would sign YES in referendum about immigrants in germany
>>
>>79857626
Gullible people come in all shapes, sizes and colors. Muslims are no different. Most humans in general don't want to kill other humans. Religion is just the most effective instigator, and mudslide are in the limelight this century.
>>
>>79847026
Even the "moderates" believe that the fate of the world is for everyone to convert to Islam.
They would kill you in a fucking heartbeat if the right Imam tells them Allah demands it.
>>
>>79858895
Spell-correct changes mudslimes to mudslide.
>>
>>79848575
Your tl;dr requires a tl;dr.
>>
>>79847524

>Most Muslims are good people

Bullshit. Maybe your upper class white washed immigrants are, but your average run of the mill muslim is an awful human being.

The majority of them are illiterate, racist, sexist (not sjw meme racism/sexism, but actual, quantifiable bigotry) and otherwise insufferable hypocritical individuals who wear their faith on their sleeve, but can't wait to take off their shirt.
>>
>>79847026
That's that their behavior when they're a minority.

When they're majority there's no need for them to be polite and non-beheading.
>>
File: 1453686499615.jpg (36 KB, 398x407) Image search: [Google]
1453686499615.jpg
36 KB, 398x407
>>79847026
Wow man those chocolates really made you think huh
>>
>>79847026
You're reconsidering you thoughts because of a box of chocolates?
Were your original thoughts the result of a bag of wine gums?
>>
>>79847026
Do the same to them for Christmas and see how it goes over. If they thank you kindly and show their appreciation (like you hopefully did to them), then it's safe to say you've reached a mutual understanding between each other's faiths and you can go on happily.

If they turn your gift away or throw a fit, then you know where you stand.
>>
>>79847026
Not all Muslims are fucking idiots if you were not aware. I don't like Muslims and I certainly do not like their religion but they are not all jihadists.
>>
testing new flags and pushing bumb limit op is obviously a cnn employee
>>
>>79859650

As you move deeper into where muslims become majority, there are no chocolates for you... no sir

The closer you move towards the center of the muslim shit storm you get...

taxes > fines > jail > beheading > rape & beheading

it's all in the koran
>>
>>79847026
There are only maybe 10-15% of people in any religion that actually give a fuck and act on the teachings of their religion.

The rest are just people going with the status quo, following along with what their religious leaders say and trying not to get caught when they give in to temptation and violate their religious principles.

The vast majority of Muslims will drink, do drugs, have sex out of wedlock, etc. I had some Saudi neighbors in college and some of these kids had never been in the same room with a woman who was not a family member before they came to the US. Once here though, the temptation was too great.

Being away from that 10-15% of zealots who hold them to their religious principles, they were too weak willed to not just asimilate and follow the path of least resistance. Drinking, sex, drugs etc all became known to them eventually and they enjoyed it and loved it. When they go back home they will pretend none of that stuff ever happened and go with the 10-15%.

But what happens when the 10-15% come? Well they become more radical and more extreme in their beliefs. Seeing the decay of their fellow Muslims breeds hatred and disgust for the West and it's corrupting influences. This is how you get Omar Mateen.

It's also how you get those Christians who shoot up abortion clinics
>>
>>79847338
Growing up in a Muslim household this was explained to me when I was very little, it was what put me off the religion entirely. Taqiyya is the allowance given to the MusliMS by the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) that when Muslims are in the minority or in a disadvantageous position or when one's life is at stake to lie. Lie about your beliefs, lie about your intentions, lie about your life, lie about Islam. Islam is a very materialistic religion more than a Muslim will ever tell you. It's almost entirely a step by step guide on how to build an empire. There are rules for daily life, business transactions, the way government should be run and how to decide leaders, how to treat nonmuslims, how to act in countries and places that aren't majority muslim. It's pretty crazy. It's why people say tI not trust Muslims no matter what they do and that's for two reasons. The first being that they are our (the west's) enemy and taqiyya. I've also found that a lot of westernized Muslims especially the women seen to believe their own lies about the nature of Islam while the men and first generation immigrants have no delusions about its nature. It's really quite funny.
>>
>>79860135
unless you become muslim of course.. but they don't just take your word for it, you gotta know hte koran by heart or something.. you fuck up, it's your head
>>
>>79847026
So one box of choco and you're already converting? Fucking retard, no wonder you're American colony for niggers that Americans don't want.
>>
>>79860264
It's also more strictly interpreted by Sunnis and only justifiable when your life and livelihood are at stake.

Shias have a looser interpretation that is closer to what people on this board use but most terrorists currently are radical Sunnis.
>>
>>79847026
Boy, you're pretty easy to win over. You probably weren't even considering blowing another man today, but I have a candy bar that says you will.

Being open to changing your mind is essential to being human. All kidding aside, I respect your decision to pursue the truth about your doubts concerning your pre-conceived notions about islam. I think all religion is mass-controlling shit, personally.
>>
>>79854809
That was a very misleading thumbnail.
>>
>>79860529
I grew up sunning and am just repeating what ive been told.
>>
>>79860196
I'm not sure 10-15% applies where Muslims are the great majority... koran is more than religion, it's also the law... and it's literally illegal to be anything else than muslim

it's like a Muslim saying that only 10-15% of Americans give a shit about the law... it's more like 30% or 35% tops, the rest of Americas don't give a shit, granted, but fuck you if you think only 10% of Americans care about the law.
>>
>>79847026
I'll only change my mind when Western assimilation is forced to happen. Until then, nope. Fuck off.
>>
>>79847026
>Sinjar Iraq
>Muslims and Yezidis live together in peace
>Good neighbors share gifts and stuff
>ISIS comes
>Muslims suddenly turn on Yezidis
>Convert or die
>Kill men that don't convert, take their women and children as sex slaves
Muslims are peaceful as long as they don't have power, once they have power
>You're fucked
>>
>>79861307
>Iraq says so
>No more proof needed

/thread
>>
>>79847026
lol what a lost oportunity OP

I would have asked what is ramadan and why they believe in it and just stare at they talking like it was the most important things ever

and sudennly make silly questions like so why you dont eat bacon?
>>
>>79847026
> Implying this happened
>>
>>79861744
I love this response.

Bring their trivial silly beliefs to light.
>>
>>79862011
This doesn't seem too unlikely.
>>
>>79847026
My Muslim neighbours bought my mum a headscarf
>>
>>79847026

2nd generation muslims are the most likely to be recruited by IS.
>>
>>79862241
Is your mum's head ugly?
>>
>>79847026
>I'm sorry, I don't eat chocolate. It's against my religion.
>>
>>79847338
Only Shia muslims do it, they can lie about their religion if it endangers their lives to be exposed as muslims.
you weren't pointing a gun to them were you?
cause if not, its not teqquia, just a friendly gesture from a neighbor who was wants you to accept them so you can both live in peace.
>>
>>79862521
I don't think so no, what about your mum?
>>
Do you guys think if whites got a hold of Islam it wouldn't be so shit or would we all turn into the sheik?
>>
Coming from an ancestry of Assyrians with the knowledge that my parents left their home country in Iraq because of Muslims killing Christians, I see the irony in your post

>most

There's your key word buddy

Not having the decency to condemn any crime (including a religion) is just as bad as ignorantly preaching it. You don't wipe out a dominating race without befriending it first :^)

You should go back to (((( buzz feed ))))
>>
>>79847026
They will out breed you and shit will hit the fan around 10% muslim population, look at history and everywhere the cult has spread, this is the long game they play...
>>
>>79863334
Just looking for non-religious reasons to get a head scarf from a muslim.
>>
>>79863779
I don't think race plays into it, but most whites, due only to the social situations and geographical regions where most whites live, wouldn't embrace Islam. They've already been so deeply indoctrinated into christianity that a take-over is even less likely than the second crusades.
>>
>>79847026
>claims to be very anti-islam
>accepts a random box from unknown muslims
ok
>>
>>79865162
HA!
>>
>>79849819
theyre offended by that
but you dont
because their religion is stronger.
you take for granted yours.
you neglected christianity
>>
>>79860196
Saudis are so disgusting. Can't believe anyone from /pol/ would befriend them
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.