[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you ready for Westeros to be culturally enriched by the Dothraki?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (484 KB, 731x357) Image search: [Google]
image.png
484 KB, 731x357
Are you ready for Westeros to be culturally enriched by the Dothraki?
>>
>>79845290
Theyre going the same way as her lasy horde
And this time it's the cold that will do them

The main characters are having it too easy and that's not grrms style.
>>
File: hillary.jpg (67 KB, 777x437) Image search: [Google]
hillary.jpg
67 KB, 777x437
>>79845290
Hillary Rodham of the House Clinton, the first of her name, Queen of the Democrats, the Liberals and the First Progressives, Lady of the Seven Kingdoms and Protector of Benghazi, the Unqualified, Mother of Corruption, Breaker of Classified Information, Queen of Emails, Khaleesi of the Great United States.
>>
>>79845290
I can't stop watching got.
>>
>>79845290

I hope white walkers come down the wall and slaughter everyone, including the sandniggers and their continent.
>>
>>79845438
>The main characters are having it too easy and that's not grrms style.
this
>>
>>79846075
Better than Trump of Qarth, chubby business lad with no significant storyline or political participation. Murdered by rampaging unsullied offscreen and unmentioned in the book (HBO trying to throw a nice gesture to the fat acceptance crowd by including him).
>>
File: jon snow laughing.jpg (48 KB, 490x490) Image search: [Google]
jon snow laughing.jpg
48 KB, 490x490
>>79845290

B-b-b-but Danaerys said no more rape!
>>
>>79846262

It sure isn't. But he had no role/influence on this season, nor any of the coming seasons.

So get ready for that diversity in a feminist utopia in which a woman holds every throne, goyim
>>
>>79845290
Reminder that anyone who gives a shit about Games of Thrones is a massive reddit-tier neckbeard nerd faggot.
>>
>tfw Daenerys will never keep you chained in her dungeon as her sextoy
>tfw she'll never whip and peg you until you beg for mercy
>tfw she will never edge you for hours and then make you eat your cum off her boots

Why live lads
>tfw she'll never
>>
>>79845290
>>>/tv/
You fucking cumhead retard.
>>
>>79846196
>i hate all brown people
>even fictional ones that live far away.... from a fictional continent
>name one thing racist trump says
>name fucking one
>you cant you media brainwashed idiot
>*sniff* just one
>*cries* f-fucking...
>*sob* one!
pottery.
>>
>>79847018
its a good show eat shit and go get a job you fucking perma virgin.
youre no different than fucking feminists.
every singleshow that even dares to have a god forbid female character is now feminazi propaganda.
>>
>>79847144
Boohoo
>>
File: 1467074449088.png (49 KB, 534x629) Image search: [Google]
1467074449088.png
49 KB, 534x629
>>79845290
The night king is the one true king
>>
>>79846134
Just read the books.
>>
File: Projecting.jpg (29 KB, 490x333) Image search: [Google]
Projecting.jpg
29 KB, 490x333
>>79847144
>>
>>79848296
I'm too lazy for that though.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.