[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FBI director Comey: >"gross negligence = felony"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: gross negligence is felony (2).png (45 KB, 1121x408) Image search: [Google]
gross negligence is felony (2).png
45 KB, 1121x408
FBI director Comey:

>"gross negligence = felony"

But then:
>"no intent = no felony"

YOU DON'T FUCKING NEED INTENT FOR GROSS NEGLIGENCE

Hillary is going to fry over this.
>>
Guess everyone's busy in the "/pol/ BTFO" threads.
>>
Nothing is going to happen. I can understand Americans being naive about corruption in their country, but I would have thought Europeans would be a bit smarter.
>>
>>79845102
It was the only way he could imply Clinton's guilt without getting suicided. Someone with bigger balls is going to have to carry the torch farther. There are probably many people who were counting on this to quadruple the impact of their leaks. I don't think this is over quite yet.
>>
>>79845539
You have the FBI director DIRECTLY contradicting himself in the same fucking speech.

This is going to blow up big-league.
>>
>>79845102

Ive been saying the entire time politicians being fuck ups is old news the question was how did they feel about their chances in a court room. They didnt feel they had a strong case without intent.
>>
>>79845841
>They didnt feel they had a strong case without intent.
You don't need intent for "gross negligence".

In fact, "negligence" by definition excludes "intent".

It is a federal crime to be grossly negligent with classified info.

Hillary should be indicted.
>>
>>79845701
>I don't think this is over quite yet.
Not by a long shot.

This shit is going to explode.

The director of the FBI himself confirmed Hillary was "extremely careless".

That's the exact same thing as saying she was "grossly negligent".
>>
JUDICIAL WATCH CONFIRMS COMEY IS FULL OF SHIT

http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-room/press-releases/judicial-watch-statement-decision-fbi-director-james-comey-not-recommend-indictment-hillary-clinton/

>Frankly, there’s a disconnect between Comey’s devastating findings and his weak recommendation not to prosecute Hillary Clinton.

SHIT IS GOING DOWN
>>
Here's the federal criminal law by the way.
>>
Not that anyone cares.
>>
Fuck this thread, right?

deleted
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.