[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BOSNIA IS NOT WHITE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Why is Bosnia even considered part of Europe? I've seen a handful of Bosnian users on /pol/ here before but do people not realize that this shit hole is a majority MUSLIM country!? Being Islam, and being white. Pick one. Being a shitty rag headed sand nigger while being white disqualifies you from the white race permanently. You are a Sand Wigger. That was Bosnia is, a nation of Sand Wiggers.
>>
File: freaks-deaddogs1.jpg (21 KB, 400x298) Image search: [Google]
freaks-deaddogs1.jpg
21 KB, 400x298
>>79844271
>USA
>60%
>dictating which countries are white and not
oh im laffin
>>
>>79844518
t. Mohamed Zukic
>>
>>79844518
>Sweden
>Getting cucked by muslims
>Pointing out other countries flaws
You have NO right to talk.
>>
>>79844271
Bosnia has 33% of Serbs and 15% of Croats. That's why it's part of Europe.
>>
>>79844704
The irony.
>>
>>79844271
Bill Clinton bombing the serbs was the worst betrayal in recent history. If america existed a thousand years ago they'd bomb portugal during the reconquista. it's that fucking stupid.
>>
Lol yes they are burger, they are SLAV MUSLIMS if you can imagine such a thing
They used to be catholic (croatian) and converted to islam after occupation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U67MRAPKXzU

Watch this, if you didn't know they were muslim would you guess
>>
>>79844271
>49% of it is part of Serbia
the rest can go if you ask me :^)
>>
>>79844271
Explain me why I am not white
Average height in our country is highest in europe
I am 189cm, green eyes, light brown hair
All of my famly are alomst same

Sandzak is not Bosnia, and NOT white
>>
>>79849860
what's the difference between bosniaks in serbia and bosniaks from serbia?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.