[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hillary is going to be president. Supreme Court will lean liberal.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8
File: 01349756.jpg (48 KB, 500x486) Image search: [Google]
01349756.jpg
48 KB, 500x486
Hillary is going to be president. Supreme Court will lean liberal. What does this mean for our guns?? ;_;
>>
>>79844130
Nothing
I lost all my guns in a boating accident two years ago ;(
>>
What guns?
>>
>>79844130
It's okay, you can shoot at anyone you want so long as you didn't intend to hurt them.
>>
>>79844130
Nothing. The moment the 2nd Amendment is infringed is the moment the US government is doomed. And im not even talking about a violent revolution. The political fallout alone would probably do enough damage.
>>
>>79844130
Are your firearms registered?
>>
File: farginiceholes.jpg (32 KB, 720x479) Image search: [Google]
farginiceholes.jpg
32 KB, 720x479
>>79844130

>2016
>having guns or any other child murder machines

You Rethuglicans disgust me.
>>
>our guns

But I'm confident, have money and get pussy on the regular, why would I have guns lol?
>>
>>79844130
You will have to finally prove that the purpose of having all those guns is indeed to prevent tyranny from government
>>
>>79844130
It means a texit.
>>
>>79846759
The majority of americans support gun control you fucking autist
>>
>>79846885

>confident

>needs to tattle to the teacher (government) instead of handling his own business when Tyrone and Jamal come to rape his wife and daughters

lol sure beta boy

Tyrone and Jamal will spitroast your daughter in front of you and you won't do SHIT but call the police in tears begging them to catch the meanie bad guys, tiny peckered white boy
>>
I'm not fucking around when I say the government will disarm me when I'm dead along with the assholes they sent to take them
>>
>>79844130

they will threaten you into becoming commiefornia.
>>
>>79847248
Check your sources fag
>>
>>79847248
>this meme
Pathetic
>>
>>79844130
If DC v. Heller is overturned, a few cities like DC, New York. and Chicago will have handgun bans again. The rest of the country won't.

If Hillary and a Democratic Congress are elected, there may be an assault weapons ban and stronger background check rules. That doesn't really have much to do with the Supreme Court, as these things are already considered constitutional.

So basically things will be the same way they were in the 90s and it won't be that big a deal.
>>
>>79844130
Use them before you lose the chance to
>>
>>79847555
by meme do you mean...something that is true?

>>79847382
oh i forgot everything but breitbart is controlled by jewish shills
>>
>>79847767
a reasonable and informed person? on my /pol/? what the fuck is going on?
>>
>>79846878
Why do you want to murder children? You're pretty sick fuck.

We're talking about guns. I don't think you understand what's going on but please stop projecting your sick fantasies, liberal.
>>
File: NowYouCanHaveIt.jpg (45 KB, 499x348) Image search: [Google]
NowYouCanHaveIt.jpg
45 KB, 499x348
>>79847326
>>
>>79847767
COMMON SENSE? ON /POL/?

WTF, must be the CNN readers
>>
>>79844130
I'm going to have a break in at my residence, and all my guns will be "stolen".
>>
>>79844130
The government taking our guns is a meme.

It will never happen.

They will instead chip away at that right, little by little. Until we can only defend ourselves with single shot rifles and 6 shooter revolvers. That's what they want. A weak, unable to fight populace.
>>
>>79844130
It means move to the UK because the US is going to be fucked if there's 8 more years of liberals.
>implying the US is not fucked
>meanwhile every public school is pumping liberal propaganda into everyone who goes to them (99% of children)
>>
>>79848643
jesus christ you fucking mong, even the torries are farther to the left than the democrats. fuck makes you think the UK is more conservative than the US?
>>
>>79848558
>single shot rifles and 6 shooter revolvers

i would be happy if that was all you could own
>>
>>79848815
In 2 generations everyone in the US will be more liberal than Merkel.
>>
>>79848975
>merkel
>liberal

pick one anon
>>
>>79844130
>What does this mean for our guns?? ;_;
It means you're going to give them up just like the good like goy slave that you are.

After all, if you don't give up your guns, you will miss football and you won't be able to shitpost on the internet.

You can't have that now, can you?
>>
>>79847555
By meme, I mean a manufactured narrative, crafted by psychotic megalomaniacs and disseminated by their groveling regressive sycophants, aimed at spreading an artificial consensus, in order to consolidate more power in the hands of a corrupt few.

It's the textbook definition of pathetic to promote such mindless, spineless drivel.
>>
>>79849542
Meant for >>79847861
>>
>>79849542
but how does this at all relate to the fact that most americans want reasonable gun control?

and how is it manufactured? are all the shootings false flags, anon?
>>
Just think if every black person owned a gun but only 1 in 6 whites owned one.
>>
Texit soon hopefully
>>
>>79850008
>Texas is 50%+ non-White
Oh yeah...it'll surely be a great place.
>>
>>79850091
Republican Mexicans
>>
>>79850243
>Republican Mexicans
After Trump? never.
>>
File: image.jpg (900 KB, 3379x1740) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
900 KB, 3379x1740
It means we will become the best developed country to own guns.

Say goodbye to your guns Amerifats because all you will be able to own will be bolt actions and revolvers.
>>
>>79850243
>b...but they're good non-Whites.
>I can't wait to live in a place that looks more like a non-White country than a White country!
>NO! I'm not a racist! I hate racists! All the races of the world can live in peace and harmony in White countries just as long as we have Conservative leadership!
>>
>>79847326
Yes go ahead.. Became the 2/3 self inflicted gun dead ...
>>
>>79847326
>He actually thinks the government will go door to door confiscating guns
>When it's much more likely they'll just ban the transport, sale, transfer and use (even in self defense) of firearms
You won't do shit because they won't come after your guns.

You'll be perfectly content to just let your guns rust to death under your bed.
>>
>>79844130

How were gun rights before DC vs Heller? Not much different unless legislatures change dramatically.
>>
>>79844130
No more guns in the hands of radical white men
>>
>>79844130
Just haft to say I'm a minority and its headed right for us.
>>
File: zihOu7g.jpg (47 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
zihOu7g.jpg
47 KB, 722x349
>be me, year 2018
>visit america to study law, no passport needed cause USA is now a part of the EU
>Hillary won the elections and is now the first female president
>first lady is bruce jenner
>USA is the capital of progressiveness
>i can't study law because i'm a fucking white male and the spot should be reserved for black overweight lesbian women with no legs
>say fuck it and study womens rights cause it's the only thing available
>get kicked out because i looked at a woman in the campus hallway
>she sues me for rape
>no evidence, but i lose because women should always be given the benefit of the doubt
>get beheaded on national tv by the 78% muslim population
>my soul floats up to the gates of saint peter
>"why should i let you in, my child"
>"i've been good all my life, sir"
>"ugh you can't even use my preferred pronouns. i'm angelkin. seriously it's 2018 get with the times you misogynist shitlord"
>get sent to hell instead
>at least hell is cuck-free

This is the future that awaits America if Hillary gets voted into office.
>>
>>79849701
There's no broad demand for more gun control among the vast majority of Americans where such measures aren't already instituted. The only people who support increased gun control are those who live in areas with little if any private firearm ownership, don't understand firearms or firearm laws, have very little historical perspective and harbor a severely arrested mental development, leaving them in a childlike state of permanent naivete. Those people seek to impose their will upon others who are vastly more well informed, live in safer communities, and have a much more deliberate, nuanced, and introspective understanding of history and human nature.

All of that aside, if you think it's acceptable to impose a tyranny of the majority in the US, and to usurp the rights of citizens without due process -- leave.

Even if we disregard every other fact of the matter and throw aside every logical argument, it still stands that anyone coming to infringe my constitutionally protected rights, will need to bring body bags, and that edict stands for the vast majority of the US.

You're free to build walls around your liberal feifdoms, you're free to put yourself in chains, you're free to prostrate yourself and grovel at the liverspotted feet of your masters, and to publicly flog yourself in repentance for your insolence -- but don't ever imagine you can impose your illness upon those of us who still value freedom. We won't hesitate to satisfy your masochistic desires.
>>
File: 1466034682001.jpg (3 KB, 125x121) Image search: [Google]
1466034682001.jpg
3 KB, 125x121
>>79852761
You have the gift. Brother prophet.
>>
>>79844130
It means we get to use them.
>>
>>79844130
dosent matter how liberal USA gov is, is more like to legalize drugs tham Bann guns
>>
>>79846885
That's not what guns are for.
>>
>>79853713
One is for fighting and one is for fun.
>>
>>79847989
Pol doesn't belong to you, kike.
>>
>>79846791
>Firearms registration
>USA

Lel
>>
File: Rtc.gif (90 KB, 676x509) Image search: [Google]
Rtc.gif
90 KB, 676x509
>>79847248
That's a pretty bold claim

Care to list some sources?
>>
>>79846791
>registered
not here in dixie
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.