[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Silver lining
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 185
Thread images: 27
FBI-guy did admit Hillary broke the law.
This is good for Trump, I mean this is great ammo right?
>>
>>79842203
r-right?
>>
No because this was the only serious threat to her campaign. Trump can't control his big fucking mouth or actions on Twitter, and considering his VP picks are from solid red states and bring nothing to the campaign, Trump was dumb emough to hand the election to Killary
>>
>>79842539
https://petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/indict-hillary-clinton-charges-federal-bureau-investigations-detailed-7516

hold me /pol/
>>
>>79842203
Trump already lost
>>79842539
this

He can't keep his mouth shut for a minute and just does more damage to himself

I'm still going to vote for him but the idiot really fucked us all up
>>
>>79842539
How is it Trump's fault that the government is corrupt?
>>
>>79842662
Well, what the fuck is he supposed to say about this?
>>
>>79842612
Signed
>>
>>79842795
he can say whatever he wants to say about this but he already damaged his campaign in the past month than he had during his introduction and early stage
>>
File: 1466198662806.jpg (235 KB, 600x901) Image search: [Google]
1466198662806.jpg
235 KB, 600x901
If he takes some quotes from the press release stating that Hillary did make mistakes but since it was "unintentional" she gets away Scot free.

Of course the media will make any opinion they don't like framed as "whining" or "tantrum throwing", even though they would avoid describing the Remain camp in the UK the same way.
>>
AAAAHAHAHAHAH YOU /POL/ NAZI RETARDS GOT OWNED AND I AM SO HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
>>
>>79842711

It isn't, but it is his fault when he says shit like "Mexican judge" and stuff like that instead of carefully treading his words, especially near someone sleazy as Clinton

Which is even a bigger reason to be pissed off because the only person who was running against corruption ruined his own campaign
>>
>>79842891
Are you that 1, because its still 1.
>>
>>79842940
>he already damaged his campaign in the past month than he had during his introduction and early stage

What did he mean by this /pol/?
>>
>>79842662
>does more damage to himself
Nigger Comey just laid out why Hillary SHOULD be charged, and then said she wouldn't be, yet Donald is the stupid one for pointing out the corruption? Alright
>>
>>79842612
Fuck you mr cia. I'm on an anonymous board for a reason. I'm not about to put my legal name in a link that I clicked on here.
>>
>>79842940
you wish, good luck getting shill elected after the director of the fbi just called her a threat to national security on live TV
>>
>>79842711
He kept feeding the system, and he thought he could beat the people with true power who can get away with all sorts of crimes unlike his friend Eipstein.
>>
>>79843266
Sorry, saying Mexican is racist now?
>>
File: uwotm7.png (456 KB, 1284x1320) Image search: [Google]
uwotm7.png
456 KB, 1284x1320
>>
>>79843356
His poll numbers tanked like a motherfucker
>hurr they sample democrats only
if that was true obama would have been leading by 20 points against romney
>they dont factor independent voters
they factor REGISTERED VOTERS

Again I'll state the facts
I would love to see trump win but realistically

Trump is only able to win if Hillary proceeds to burn herself and trump can contain himself for the next 4 months

the facts are all there , take the poll numbers from romney v obama and the exact same shit happen

he kept a 3 point differential the entire campaign excluding one single month in august where it was 1 and proceeded to lose because he didn't campaign properly
>>
>>79842612
I signed it
>>
>>79842203
lol do you really think (((they))) would allow an unapproved candidate to win? Pretty much everyone knows Hillary is a criminal, but she will never be charged. The puppetmaster always controls the strings.
>>
>>79843281
i signed as well...either it isnt real time updating or they are squashing it
>>
>>79842711

because he can't keep his mouth shut, he always has to say some dumb shit

now a large portion of conservatives are going to vote for the liberal shill third party candidate who is a "conservative" - Gary Johnson
>>
>>79842612
sent ;)
>>
>>79843680
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/07/06/us/politics/hillary-clinton-fbi-email-comey.html

>WASHINGTON — The F.B.I. director, James B. Comey, on Tuesday said the F.B.I. is recommending no charges against Hillary Clinton for her use of a personal email server while secretary of state.

>Mr. Comey said “no reasonable prosecutor” would bring a case against Mrs. Clinton for her handling of classified information on her private server. But he said Mrs. Clinton and her staff were “extremely careless” in their use of email.
>>
>>79842203
>Implying most people won't already have forgotten or care about this when the polls open.
The only thing people will remember is 'FBI did not file any charges so she's innocent.
>>
>>79843783
He is closer to Clinton than trump
>>
>>79843266

If liberal cucks like you have a problem saying the race of the people involved in a legal matter affects the outcome then why the fuck you say Brock Turner only got six months because he is white?
>>
>>79843446

Nobody is talking about corruption, we are talking about how Trump is running a weak campaign

The corruption is one of literally dozens of weak spots Clinton has, but he chooses to shitpost on Twitter instead. He could have won in a landslide if he played the right cards, and an easy one too

>>79843619

If you are going to use it in a context that sounds insulting to others, they'll preceive it as that. It doesn't matter how we see it, it matters how the majority of people see it
>>
>>79842612
wtf? i saw it for a sec go from 22 to 1
>>
>>79843693
Romney was a joke.

I still think Trump can rip up Hillary in a 1 vs 1 debate
>>
>>79843615
How is Epstein his friend? Are you confusing Trump with Bill Clinton?
>>
>>79843906

I agree, that's why I called him the liberal shill candidate

Stupid ass conservatives are going to split the party and vote for him though. I already know quite a few who buy into his "less government" BS
>>
>>79843960

I never said shit about Brock Turner so drink piss and fuck off
>>
>>79843970
>withstood tv propaganda in the primaries
>a weak campaign
>>
>>79843984
no he cant, he will just say dumb shit like crooked hillary 24/7. Arguing is his weak part, insulting idiots is his strong part.
That is unless the US people are dumber than I thought and would go full idiocracy mode.
But they are voting for Hill because she has a vag so...
>>
>>79844141
Trump has an IQ of 158.
>>
>>79844137

You do realize that the primaries ended a while ago, right?
>>
>>79843960

I don't think that anon is a liberal, I think he's explaining why Trump is an idiot and has totally destroyed our chances of winning. Trump phrases things poorly and the media uses it to paint him as this evil fascist racist dictator. He is careless with how he speaks and that doesn't work when over half the population is either brown or females.
>>
>>79842612
Done, but why is it still at one?
>>
>>79842203
There is no silver lining. Open corruption is now the new normal.

And we will lose several conscientious FBI agents over this; men who cannot live under this lawless system.

Which will only lead to more who can.
>>
>>79842203
It's penny's at this point.

Most people have already decided. The Democracts just figured out its easier to grow voters then convince them with debate.

Trump can't actually win many more supporters.
>>
Trump needs to capitalize on the fact she was negligent with state secrets and cannot be trusted as a leader.
>>
>>79842203
This plays perfectly into Trump's narrative.
>>
>>79843266
Wow, being called mexican is now racist? Fucking autismic people like you should be expelled from this country
>>
Oh my!! Months and months of desperately trying to get her and fuck all!! And Fox News and Breitbart told you she was as guilty as sin and why would they lie!!! Oh, you poor sad gullible fascists.
>>
>Although there is evidence, of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case
>>
>>79843266
The judge is a member of a racist group, and he's consistently ruling against Trump at every opportunity, including dismissing the plaintiff but leaving in the class that was plead to be "similarly situated". That's unreal.
>>
>>79842612
>sign it
>doesn't even go up in number, still at 1 despite being around /pol/ for the past 10 minutes

They are stopping this too, aren't they?
>>
>>79842612
>A WhiteHouse.com petition.

Wow it's fucking nothing.
>>
>>79844472
I think so
>>
>>79843984
Lmao wut? Trump will probably just say stupid shit like "Ur crooked xd" and then Clinton will say "GRRR racist Rawr :3" and she'll win the election then and there.
>>
File: 4d6.png (19 KB, 183x232) Image search: [Google]
4d6.png
19 KB, 183x232
Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I’m so distressed right now I don’t know what to do. I didn’t mean to do that to my mom but I’m literally in shock from the results tonight. I feel like I’m going to explode. Why the fucking fuck isn't she being indicted? This can’t be happening. I’m having a fucking breakdown. I don’t want to believe the world is so corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Hillary to be in prison and fix this broken country. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn’t supposed to be like this, I thought the FBI was recommending charges???? This is so fucked.
>>
wtf?

I'm #MentallyHill now
>>
File: 1277020654083.jpg (30 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1277020654083.jpg
30 KB, 200x200
>>79843680
>she clearly fucked up
>but she didn't mean to
>you wouldn't ever prosecute her for that, would you?
>>
>>79844199
156 actually, but whatever.

>>79844141
Hernie had so much ammo but he did not use it.
Trump is actually a very solid debater that will use the ammo that will be given to him.
>>
>>79843446
Except that won't be the narrative at all. This will be brushed aside so we can get back to more important issues. Like how Trump posted a picture on twitter that offended Jews. It's a joke, he had all the momentum, but allowed it to be reversed against him. Had he just posted the version with the fucking circle to begin with, this would have added even more power to that momentum. But instead it has been utterly stunted and redirected. Pointing out the corruption of the whole thing will go nowhere. Fucker shot himself in the foot. Again.
>>
>>79842539
>Shillary shows just how corrupt the system is
>This is Trump's fault

Isn't the reason you have muh guns to stop tyranny? Now that you actually have to act on what you've been saying for fucking decades you collectively shit yourselves and hope someone else will do it. There's only two main countries in North America that anyone gives a fuck about, one is the USA and the other is ran by a black loving, faggot enabling, apologist cuck who puts the needs and wants of literally anyone above Canadians. What's incredible is that the latter aren't even the most pathetic. America is literally the laughing stock of the west. More so.
>>
>>79844319
No idea. Don't like it one bit tho
>>
>>79844628
This is bait, r-right?
>>
People need to spam Trump's twitter with

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/793

#RiggedSystem
>>
>>79844893
>People need to
No, do it yourself. You want to fix the country, do it yourself, you literal cuck. Why can't you stupid fags do anything yourself, stop relying on others. Fucking /pol/, I swear to God.
>>
>Drive carelessly.
>Hit pedestrian.
>I didn't intend to!
>No charges.

Yep. Sounds legit.
>>
>>79844428

Again, read my other post you damp fucker. Nobody cares about what some sorry neckbeard like you says as racist, its what the voters see that matters

>>79844470

He should have mentioned that instead of getting normies mad
>>
>>79844628
Good pasta, a bit specific though.
>>
>>79845038
Don't you need a phone for Twatter? I've never checked it out. I'm not one of the hip cool kids that keeps up with social media you animal-fucking nigger.
>>
File: 1239342475460.png (23 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1239342475460.png
23 KB, 400x400
>For example, seven e-mail chains concern matters that were classified at the Top Secret/Special Access Program level when they were sent and received. These chains involved Secretary Clinton both sending e-mails about those matters and receiving e-mails from others about the same matters. There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton’s position, or in the position of those government employees with whom she was corresponding about these matters, should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation. In addition to this highly sensitive information, we also found information that was properly classified as Secret by the U.S. Intelligence Community at the time it was discussed on e-mail (that is, excluding the later “up-classified” e-mails).

>We do assess that hostile actors gained access to the private commercial e-mail accounts of people with whom Secretary Clinton was in regular contact from her personal account. We also assess that Secretary Clinton’s use of a personal e-mail domain was both known by a large number of people and readily apparent. She also used her personal e-mail extensively while outside the United States, including sending and receiving work-related e-mails in the territory of sophisticated adversaries. Given that combination of factors, we assess it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail account.

>Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.

this is insanity
>>
>>79845212
No, it's a website.
>>
Berniebros are right to rub this in our faces. We all laughed at them for having the soul to fight Hillary and to see her for the evil she is.

We laughed at them. And now they are laughing at us for the same reason we laughed at them.

It seems like karma to me.

Kind of a bummer.
>>
>>79845069

No one was hurt with Hillary's carelessness. That's the problem.

It's more like:

>Drive carelessly
>Could have killed someone (Emails could have fallen into enemey hands, but we'll never know if they did and we'll never know if we've suffered any reprecussions from it)
>Didn't intend to
>No harm, no foul

That's how the FBI is painting this, and that's how every single sHill is going to paint this in their favor, laws be damned.
>>
>>79842203
No, it's a dead issue.
>>
>>79845390

They had more to gain from this. Or should I say (You).
>>
>>79844440
fuck off back to plebbit justin
>>
>>79845390
they could support trmmp instead of laughing like cucky hienas
>>
>>79844628
Nice pasta, greatest ally.
>>
>>79845396
I don't think that's how it works though

What she did was like shooting up a school but hitting nobody.
>>
This is a huge win for Trump. He would lose to anyone else; Hillary is who he has a chance against. And this plays right into his narrative. If she were indicted that would be a disaster for him.
>>
>>79842203
yfw in order to fully cover her tracks and forever avoid jail HRC needs to start WW3
>>
>>79845396

If you drive carelessly and don't kill someone you get a ticket, not a criminal charge.
>>
>>79845396
foreign governments and special interest groups ALL AROUND THE WORLD now have FUCKING highly sensitive information about the inner conducts of the US and all of its bureaucracies. In what reality is that not indicative of jeopardizing national fucking security?

>no one died
are you sure? you sure about that? how would you know? would someone that would have died because of the emails have a sticky note on their cold corpse from infiltrators who wrote "thanks hillary, that email was a hot tip"?

GET FUCKED YOU LITERAL PIECE OF SHIT SHILL
>>
so i re-linked it through faceberg and it shows 51 signed
>>
>>79842203
This will out him in the white house. I'm never wrong.
>>
>>79844628
>goyland

OF COURSE
>>
File: hillary343.jpg (329 KB, 1023x558) Image search: [Google]
hillary343.jpg
329 KB, 1023x558
The FBI being unwilling or unable to even recommend that the law should be enforced isn't good news no. That means the US government must be so corrupt we basically don't have one. As in, they are more like an occupying force that killed the American government sometime in the past
>>
>>79845396
hilary's carelessness got a few US citizens in libya killed
>>
>>79843900
>Trump can't remind people
>>
>>79844199
He has yuuuge hands and a worth of 10 billions as well lol
>>
>>79843544
No One cares you don't know how the Clinton's and the liberals operate evidentially.
>>
>>79842612
These never work.
>>
>>79845396
Crazy.
The whole point of secret/top secret/SAP is to prevent the information being used against the government. The very act itself of mishandling this information is harmful by default, otherwise there would be no need to classify it, right? What the fuck... what little moral authority the united states government retained just evaporated for the umpteenth time in my life, and right after July 4th too.. sad!
>>
>>79842612
signed.

this better not bite me in the ass
>>
>>79845396
Which is fucking hilarious, because anyone with a security clearance can tell you that conduct us more important than the results.
>>
>>79842612
someone needs to sock puppet this on reddit's sanders community
>>
>>79845390
This and also I never liked the smugness /pol/ had about the shill snaking her way through the primary. People just laughed at reddit instead of realizing that she was polishing her strategies for fucking over Trump.
>>
>>79845069
worked for Bruce Gender
>>
>>79842662
What's your logic? How I'd this damage?
>>
WOW I THINK WE ARE FUCKED NOW....IF THEY CAN'T FIND PROBABLE CAUSE THEN I'M A MONKEYS UNCLE
>>
WHAT ARE THEY PAYING YOU IN GOLD?
>>
>>79842203
“Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.”

TRANSLATION: She’s guilty but we won’t prosecute.

“To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences.”

TRANSLATION: If you did this, you would be in prison.
>>
>>79845088
He did mention that.
>>
>>79845732
Losing his opponent would be a diaster?
>>
>>79845973
he's going to reveal he's gay while in the White House?
>>
>>79844470
And nobody outside /pol/ and r/the_donald knows that because Trump can't articulate for shit
All he does is spew one incendiary remark after another and that does him no good outside of a GOP primary
He doesn't know how to run a presidential campaign and his advisers are either too afraid to correct him or are deliberately sabotaging him given their history as GOP insiders

He's going to make nationalism and protectionism untouchable subjects for years because anyone that tries to promote them will be immediately associated with Trump and his failed campaign that couldn't capitalize on the legitimate reasons for nationalism and instead kept rambling about walls and travel bans. His followers are making better points than he is but that won't matter on election day if he can't articulate the same points at the debates, something he never managed in the GOP debates.
>>
File: 1407928399293.gif (2 MB, 400x477) Image search: [Google]
1407928399293.gif
2 MB, 400x477
In order for Trump to win this fight, he needs to control the narrative. For this entire week he needs to do nothing but talk about how corrup the gov't is and how hillary is responsible.

If he wastes this opportunity like he did with Bernie Bros or the terrorist attack, he is done

TRUMP TALK ABOUT CORRUPTION FOR THE WHOLE WEEK.
>>
File: download.jpg (6 KB, 282x179) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6 KB, 282x179
>FBI attempted to sink clintons campaign
>but they won't jail her

How much did he pay them for this outcome?
>>
>>79843970
Trump's bold statements and the ability to defend them is what got him this far. I don't think that's it.
>>
File: 1445079345863.png (808 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1445079345863.png
808 KB, 1000x1000
>>79844628
>chicken nuggets
>Not chicken tendies
Come on best ally step it up!
>>
>>79843232
Lol your the retard celebrating complete and total government corruption like its a good thing you fucking idiot
>>
>>79845844

Kill yourself you fucking leaf.

I'm not saying she doesn't deserved to get fucked. I'm saying that your common, low IQ voter is going to see it as I've said it.

I'm already seeing it on kikebook.

"Why is everyone getting so worked up about this? The FBI said there was no proof that any of this was leaked, so there was no harm! Just let it die already!"

Everyone is going to keep their heads in the sand.

>>79846032

Unrelated to the email scandal.

>>79845716

You don't think that's how it works, but her sHills are going to paint it that way until it becomes the """"truth"""".
>>
>>79845272
you should change your name to The United States of The Banana Republic of North America
>>
>>79844893
Implying Trump doesn't know about this.

Have you tweeted Bataclan and San Bernardino to Trump? He might be able to use it.
>>
>>79844697
>meet girl at club
>says she's 18 and has ID
>take her home and fuck her
>find out she wasn't 18 and it was fake ID
>arrested and imprisoned because you """fucked up"""

American justice system.
>>
File: Hilary for prison retard.jpg (68 KB, 800x619) Image search: [Google]
Hilary for prison retard.jpg
68 KB, 800x619
>>79842203
No, this is a light slap on the wrists with no scandal. It makes the Trumptards look like mad raving idiots. There's no upside to this for Trump. Eventually he'll say something that's libelous against her -- about how "she should be in prison already." Hopefully Trump will get locked up as a result.
>>
File: extremely careless.png (137 KB, 729x1272) Image search: [Google]
extremely careless.png
137 KB, 729x1272
>>
File: 1466712182694.png (166 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1466712182694.png
166 KB, 500x500
>>79842539
>VP doesn't actually do anything except break tie votes in the senate
>Twitter is retarded and nothing said there matters

Don't be such a baka! The only thing that matters is votes.
>>
File: not the soda.png (200 KB, 500x713) Image search: [Google]
not the soda.png
200 KB, 500x713
>>79847267
how bout you kill YOURSELF for not doing enough to convince your shitty "friends" of reality?

lazy dumbfuckistani
>>
>>79842203
>I mean this is great ammo right?
Only if Trump actually starts buying ads instead of running a tweets-and-rallies campaign. The media's going to selectively quote Comey saying "no charges" and ignore all his statements pointing out she did in fact break the law and mishandled everything she was handed.
>>
File: happy merchant oy vey.png (169 KB, 692x809) Image search: [Google]
happy merchant oy vey.png
169 KB, 692x809
>>79842539
>>79842662
>>
>>79848806
But he can't afford the adds because he doesn't have a ground campaign, is deterring big donors, and can't afford it himself since he overstated his wealth. He can't win by tweeting, anons! Wat do?
Also, the FBI said there was no case that a "reasonable prosecutor" would pursue. he didn't say she broke the law. He said the opposite -- that there's no case here, but that she could've done a better job. Fags who say this means she broke the law are simply self-identifying as autistic fags.
>>
>>79848676

>pretending that you can change the mind of anyone that far in the shithole

You're just looking for excuses to fling insults you stupid leaf faggot. Just stop posting.

Look all over the media. It's already being slid off major social networks.

Hang yourself.
>>
File: 1453133843227.png (561 KB, 963x720) Image search: [Google]
1453133843227.png
561 KB, 963x720
>Hillary controls the FBI
how can we say for sure the elections wont be rigged?
>>
>>79842203
>This is good for Trump, I mean this is great ammo right?
Yes it is good for Trump
Don't listen to the fucking idiots that are going to be posting the next couple days trying to demoralize Trump supporters.
Literally nothing has changed.
Anyone who has been paying attention knew she wasn't getting indicted.
>>
Trump's victory is pretty much guaranteed now. I was actually worried she would be indicted since any other candidate would do much better against Trump.
>>
>>79849029
>he doesn't have a ground campaign
Doesn't need one, that comes into play in early primary states. The general comes down to the debates, ad buys, and some touring the swing states.
>he overstated his wealth
The report saying he overstated his wealth quotes filings from 2011 and 2012 when the real estate market was still in the pits. It doesn't reflect how much he's worth today. That's not to say he doesn't want to spend it all, but he's going to have to dig into his own pockets to win for sure.

>he didn't say she broke the law.
“Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.”
“To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences.”
He's saying she broke the law and anyone else wouldn't get the same treatment.
>>
This is wrong.
>>
>>79842662
Liar.
>>
Shill thread sage
>>
File: 1457245592846.jpg (17 KB, 270x378) Image search: [Google]
1457245592846.jpg
17 KB, 270x378
>>79849263
>Appear to make it seem like it's hopeless to do anything.
nice try you jewish fuck

literally gas yourself
>>
>>79846980
Yes. His opponent would be replaced by a much more palatable opponent (Bernie Sanders or Joe Biden)
>>
>>79849706
Surely something has changed.
>>
>>79850479
One that lost their primary or wasn't in it at all.
>>
File: 1466055231683.jpg (299 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1466055231683.jpg
299 KB, 1920x1080
>>79842539
Is this how retarded Shillary faggots are? Goddamn, I actually feel bad that you're so fucking retarded to be honest. But, at the same time it makes me feel good knowing she has no chance in hell ever setting foot near the white house after November
>>
>>79844472
its going up now
>>
File: 1466777911838.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1466777911838.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>79842203
This was guaranteed to happen not because of some scheme to keep shillery in but because indicting someone for leaks barely happens, especially so when it can be shown it was 'careless', hence fbi-man-of-supposed-trustworthiness' emphasis on 'carelessness'. Even people like wen ho lee who fucking leaked nuclear experiment files by accident got a slap on the wrist and even got to keep his clearance. Everyone thinks the fbi's bought and paid for but it's probably the opposite, he probably really wanted to nail her ass for this but it's not big enough to take her down. If I had to take a guess, he was dogwhistling because he knew it would make him/the fbi sound corrupt and hopefully wake some people up.
>>
>>79849825
I honestly don't give a shit about this issue or the personalities involved, but here's how I literally read this statements:
>“Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.”
= it's possible that a law might have been broken, but the chances aren't very great and the evidence is weak, and that means a reasonable person would not want to pursue prosecution because it's very unlikely to succeed and would, if pursued, be seen as irrational and politically motivated, and that would make the prosecution unreasonable.

>“To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences.”
Consequences does not mean prosecution, but they're saying that in a similar position, if the same activity was done, then steps would be taken in response, i.e. if she was still in the same role then steps would be taken to correct the situation, reimpose highly secure arrangements, and to make sure protocol is followed rigorously.
This is not saying she was criminal but is being let off when other wouldn't. It's saying there are some serious issues here that are worth a response of some kind, but not a prosecutorial response, i.e. there isn't enough evidence of criminal behavior here. /pol/ is badly misreading this sentence and projecting hard.
>>
Trump is part of Hillary's plan.

Bamboozled the GOP in the primaries. So as to present the worst possible option ever. That way no matter how Hillary's email scandal played out. There is Trump there to keep voters from voting Republican.
>>
>>79844319
I am the anon who started it. It officially at 86..
>>
>>79844783
>Isn't the reason you have muh guns to stop tyranny?
Actually, we have guns because the federal government was never supposed to reach the size that it currently has reached. To be more specific, each individual male citizen over the age of 18 was supposed to be armed and ready to fight any threats that faced the American homeland directly.
>>
>>79842203
>She wasn't as careful as she could've been.
>There's no evidence of compromise.
>No harm was done.
>She didn't break the law.
>There's nothing to prosecute.
>/pol/ is massively butthurt because this was meant to be her point of greatest weakness.
>Trump tries running ad hominem campaign against her and fails.
>>
>>79842203
What's crazy about this is that I got fired from a Top-Secret security job for playing World of Tanks on the company time.

They weren't pissed I jewed them, mind, but that I was using an unsecured laptop to play it. I would've been fucking arrested if I did this shit.
>>
>>79842203
This is literally the best course of action. They can press charges when Trump is in office now so no pardons will occur
>>
>>79851633
And if he isn't in office?
>>
>>79851633
But what if, as the polls suggest, Trump gets beaten in a landslide. Would mean nothing happens, right? How will you personally respond, anon?
>>
>>79844440
Half of Comey's public statement was describing all the wrongdoing that happened. He specifically said that there would be some punishment in most circumstances, but he wouldn't recommend indictment.

It looks like she was saved by her political connections.
>>
>>79850911
>that means a reasonable person would not want to pursue prosecution because it's very unlikely to succeed and would, if pursued, be seen as irrational and politically motivated, and that would make the prosecution unreasonable.
A prosecutor can decide not to proceed with a case at his discretion, which can extend beyond the merits of the evidence. As you say, prosecution would "be seen as irrational and politically motivated", which is enough to decide not to pursue it no matter what the evidence shows.
> if she was still in the same role then steps would be taken to correct the situation, reimpose highly secure arrangements, and to make sure protocol is followed rigorously.
None of which is in the FBI's wheelhouse, while the prosecution of individuals for violating the law is. Comey didn't step out of his element to discuss this from an HR or IT standpoint, he is speaking in his original voice about the topic at hand - that is, prosecution over mishandling of official correspondence and classified information.
>>
>>79842203
I'm man enough to vote for a woman. Are you?
>>
Reminder to sign https://petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/indict-hillary-clinton-charges-federal-bureau-investigations-detailed-7516
>>
>>79851318
>little people laws
>big people laws
Remember this is the government that was hacked by the Chinese and released all the background information of every cleared person.

More and more I'm convinced we need to burn the house down and start from scratch.
>>
>>79851896
He did not say criminal charges, though.
>>
File: 1411924439891.jpg (15 KB, 460x350) Image search: [Google]
1411924439891.jpg
15 KB, 460x350
(f)Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

>gross negligence
>gross negligence
>gross negligence
>>
>>79851206
>admit that server was probably hacked
>admit that no evidence exists because no security software or proper event logging to record the hacks.

The Clintons once again covered their asses just enough to avoid getting in official trouble.

>says there was no INTENT to break the law
>server set up the day she was confirmed.
>as secstate it is part of your job to handle classified information.
>any secstate candidate would know this
>any secstate candidate would have been educated on proper classified information handling procedures
>any secstate candidate would have been investigated to see if they can safely hold a security clearance.

there is obvious intent to mishandle classified material.
>>
>>79843841

Can't wait until Trump digs up that unreasonable prosecutor!
>>
>>79852042
if she was still SecState, then she would have been stripped of her security clearances and removed from the position. Possibly facing ethics violations.

though because she quit. it is like it might as well never happened. Politicians do this all the time. they have done something that will get them in trouble as long as they hold office. So they quit.
>>
>>79851736
we will all be dead anyway
>>79851826
Polls don't matter they haven't really mattered this whole election, convention and debates haven't happened either so i would wait to start counting chickens before they hatch .
The one world government would have us all killed for being white men anyway if she wins
>>
>>79847267
>The FBI said there was no proof that any of this was leaked, so there was no harm! Just let it die already!"

Are the emails not all over wikileaks?
>>
>>79842203
The FBI director probably wanted to indict her, hence why he admitted that she fucked up

I can see no reason why someone who wanted Hillary to win would say that
>>
File: jews_tumblr_niggers_leddit.jpg (21 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
jews_tumblr_niggers_leddit.jpg
21 KB, 600x450
>>79842203
Pol is rigged
>>
File: wut.png (331 KB, 387x411) Image search: [Google]
wut.png
331 KB, 387x411
>>79842612
>82 signatures before I signed
>80 signatures after I signed
>>
>>79852614
I think indicting would be a good way to to not win
>>
File: Consquences.jpg (39 KB, 580x532) Image search: [Google]
Consquences.jpg
39 KB, 580x532
>>79851897
That's a thoughtful response. Thanks. On the first, point, it seems to me that the FBI has suggested that there's very little of interest here to a reasonable prosecution, i.e. nothing to see.

The second point is more important. The key phrases are "in similar circumstances" and "consequences." I take this as saying that in circumstances that resemble those currently being concerned, i.e. with a person who is in a similar job or with a person who is in the same job at a different time, then action might've been taken in response, though "consequences" seems here to be placed in contradistinction from "prosecution." Consequences can be any kind of effect that follows subsequently. A paraphrase might be to call it a "response," though positioned in contrast to a "prosecution." A consequence literally is something that comes after something but is attached to it (is with or "con" the previous action). In other words, it's any kind of related effect and does not imply severity or scale and does not imply something criminal or extreme (despite the best efforts of Jessi Slaughter's stepdad).
>>
>>79846535
/thread
>>
>>79847025
this
all of this
>>
File: IMG_20160223_153536.jpg (40 KB, 521x270) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160223_153536.jpg
40 KB, 521x270
>>79842203
>FBI-guy did admit Hillary broke the law.
Drumpf fags are so pathetic.

No, Comey didn't admit she broke the law. What the fuck? Did we watch the same press conference?

No sorry, your fat headed Cheeto bitch of a candidate doesn't get a shortcut to the White House. Fucking end it, /pol/.
>>
>>79844371
>convince them with debate

Yeah, if only people would be willing to listen to Trumps stellar arguments such as "believe me".

But nobody likes logic and reason anymore, except for smart people like you that are totally all about logic and reason instead of emotion.
>>
>>79853738
This is true and very important. He states clearly that there is nothing worth prosecuting here. He absolutely does not say she broke the law. Trumptards wish that he did say that, but literally and precisely he did not.
>>
>>79852789
>it seems to me that the FBI has suggested that there's very little of interest here to a reasonable prosecution
He certainly doesn't call it a slam dunk, but his prevaricating use of the word "potential" doesn't necessarily mean minimal or flawed. He then states "Prosecutors necessarily weigh a number of factors before deciding whether to bring charges." As you said, a prosecution would be seen as politically motivated, it's unlikely they'd find an unbiased jury or unbiased judge, a prosecutor is unlikely to want to pursue that.

>though "consequences" seems here to be placed in contradistinction from "prosecution."
It doesn't seem to be in contradistinction, his entire statement is about prosecution. It's implied because that was the whole subject of the investigation and the present statement. If you want to parse that to mean "Well, someone would have really leaned on her to use her @state.gov address", I suppose you can, but that seems like a bigger stretch than what you claim others are making.
>>
>>79842203
>Ammo
For what, a ping pong ball gun?

I've never been more disgusted with my government. Democracy and justice have become meaningless words.
>>
>>79842203
Maaaan Trump is racist he said he wanted to kill all blacks
>>
>>79853176
sure
>>
>>79854100
HOL UP

HEE SAY WAT?
>>
>>79847103
Excellent post
>>
>>79854003
I can't see "consequences" as meaning "prosecution" here. I read them as contrasting responses. if they were the same, then the FBI cold easily have just said "prosecution" and this would have led to a scandal, i.e. the FBI admit a double-standard in its prosecution recommendations based on the power, influence, or seniority of the individual involved. /pol/ is really mad now because this latter interpretation is the one being sought, though this is not what was stated. The FBI could have been more clear in saying what "consequences" might mean, but they're definitely not saying "The US is corrupt because we only prosecute poor people whereas in the same situation we give a free ride to someone rich and powerful." This is not a cover up or conspiracy; it's just the FBI saying that mistakes were made and that evidence is not substantial enough to warrant prosecution. That's how I read it, trying to be impartial (as a non-American).
>>
wtf I hate trump now
>>
>>79854704

PRETTY MUCH A
>>
File: 1464688239451.jpg (43 KB, 480x341) Image search: [Google]
1464688239451.jpg
43 KB, 480x341
>>79852789
In similar circumstances, and were there still a key witness who didn't magically commit suicide via lifting fucking weights, there might have been consequences. Idk, it'd just be sooo inconvenient to indict her.. Things might come up that weren't even about the emails, and we'd have to dismiss all that evidence from our infallible kangaroo court
>>
>>79854584
>the FBI cold easily have just said "prosecution" and this would have led to a scandal, i.e. the FBI admit a double-standard in its prosecution recommendations based on the power, influence, or seniority of the individual involved.
> The FBI could have been more clear in saying what "consequences" might mean, but they're definitely not saying "The US is corrupt because we only prosecute poor people whereas in the same situation we give a free ride to someone rich and powerful."
You're basically explaining why he'd use "consequences" over "prosecution" even while prosecution would be the consequence. They're not going to flat out say "we can't prosecute her because she's a Clinton in an election year," because that would make them look weak or complicit.

The FBI doesn't have other consequences to give.
>>
>>79854910
You'll be one too when (not if mind you) Hillary becomes POTUS, this will be fun
>>
>>79855067
That reminds me does anyone remember that case earlier where every hard drive with emails between the white house and the IRS crashed and were destroyed DURING the investigation looking for them? What ever happened with that?
>>
Well, this proves it.

America is irreparable. The most blatantly corrupt politician who is also, generally speaking, a complete cunt, is probably going to win.

If this happens, the country will be flooded with suicide bombers and other people who will bring drugs and crime. The demographic shift means that America would become a 1 party "democracy".

Don't let that happen America. I had such high hopes for you.
>>
>>79855141
The FBI doesn't have other consequences to give.
yes, they do. They can point out when weaknesses were created or when spying took place or foreign agents infiltrated a system. It's not for them to decide if that's prosectable or not.

Very simply, "consequences" is a very broad term that could mean many things; "prosecution is a narrow term that might be one of many possible consequences.

It's Venn diagrams. A big circle (consequences) containing many little circles (including prosecution).
>>
>>79842203
Not only is it excellent ammo, but if she had been indicted and taken out of the race, Anti-Trump sentiment would've doubled in severity and a 3rd party candidate would have solid chance (first time in all US history.
>>
>>79843232
dude... come on
>>
>>79855649
>They can point out when weaknesses were created or when spying took place or foreign agents infiltrated a system.
Comey addressed all that in his statement. He wouldn't have given those consequences to Hillary while defensively stating he's not suggesting someone else wouldn't have gotten them. He'd just list them and say that's what anyone would get.
>It's not for them to decide if that's prosectable or not.
In this case they'd make a recommendation and submit it to the Attorney General, who is a political appointee that continues to serve at the President's pleasure, who would then assign the case to a federal prosecutor. They clearly stated they didn't think a reasonable prosecutor would bring the case. It was their discretion to push it forward or not, but only to one destination.

Put it to you this way, you're saying there are other possible meanings to consequence, but throughout this investigation no one has ever brought up another potential consequence for Clinton other than prosecution, and that includes today after prosecution was taken off the table. It was and is a yes or no on one and only one potential outcome.
Thread replies: 185
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.