[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The second amendment of the US Constitution guarantees that should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 13
File: gun.jpg (53 KB, 948x710) Image search: [Google]
gun.jpg
53 KB, 948x710
The second amendment of the US Constitution guarantees that should another revolution against the government ever be necessary again, we would be fully prepared to take the government back.

>voting machines made by a corporation loyal to a candidate without any transparency of what's inside
>lying to American public after 9/11
>the most openly corrupt presidential candidate that's ever gotten this far
>FBI director said that if ANYONE else had secured information and did what Clinton did, they'd have consequences, but no prosecutor on their right mind would bring charges against her.

This isn't our government any more; there's no doubt left that even in a democracy, we are no longer represented. It's time we take back that representation by force. There are no other options!
>>
FBI Anon said this was part of the plan. Do we trust him and wait or do we...?
>>
File: Prepare for Combat Meme Marines.png (486 KB, 772x514) Image search: [Google]
Prepare for Combat Meme Marines.png
486 KB, 772x514
So it begins
>>
File: 1464034109593.jpg (66 KB, 490x723) Image search: [Google]
1464034109593.jpg
66 KB, 490x723
>>79842011
Probably going to get flagged by the FBI (Those fucking cucks), but it doesn't matter anymore.

How does a revolution come about?
>>
>>79842011
Do it you KEKs. They're gonna lock you up for life.
>>
>>79842102
FUCK IT, what'd he say?
>>
FBI ANON WAS REAL

THE HAPPENINGS ARE FOR ANOTHER TIME

DIG DIG DIG
>>
Does anyone have screencaps of FBI anon?
I wasn't there, and apparently he predicted this shit.
>>
>going to this embarrassing level of spite and denial just because you're a fat, ugly beta manlet who will never get laid

Damn son.
>>
>>79842251
that the focus would be on the e-mail server, but the Clinton Foundation has done stuff so rotten that it would start a civil war if it ever went public, and that indictment wouldn't happen because of this fact
>>
File: Now or Never.png (134 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Now or Never.png
134 KB, 500x375
>>79842102
The only people we can trust are ourselves, anon
>>
>>79842011
the votes you monkey
destroy her with votes
>>
File: battle-of-lexington-and-concord.jpg (410 KB, 1600x1079) Image search: [Google]
battle-of-lexington-and-concord.jpg
410 KB, 1600x1079
>>79842226
>How does a revolution come about?
They try and take our guns again
>>
>>79842487
lel
>>
>>79842011
>using an exclamation mark
You had one job shill
>>
>>79842226

It's all about escalation.

One man takes a potshot at a government building. Another does it the next day. The next day a fertilizer bomb, etc etc. People don't just all jump up one day and decide to fight the government. It's all incremental.
>>
File: rachel_cook34.jpg (126 KB, 1080x1350) Image search: [Google]
rachel_cook34.jpg
126 KB, 1080x1350
Whose got the FBI anon screenshot?
>>
File: realamericanhero.jpg (200 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
realamericanhero.jpg
200 KB, 2048x1152
>>79842011
you pussies didn't do shit when Snowden revealed that you were being constantly spied on by the NSA and you ain't gonna do shit now.

pictured: someone who isn't a pussy like you.
>>
>>79842011
What's wrong with demanding paper ballots? Is electronic voting in the constitution?
>>
>>79842102
With how far the military is ahead of us regular citizens, we'd need all the help we could get from citizens inside the government there are loyal to the USA, not the individuals in power. Any revolution would need a strong, connected leader to lead, and the revolution follow.

But just because you can't eat yet, doesn't mean you can't set the table.
>>
>>79842404
I'd refer you too the sticky at the top of /pol/ regarding logical fallacies. Infighting is cancer; logic decides a course of action, then action is taken.
>>
>>79842011
Another paranoid redneck
>>
>>79842487
Yeah, let me just go vote on this computer made by Microsoft. No one is allowed to know what's inside, but we can trust them with that power, right?
>>
>>79842621
The media will spin individual attacks with ease. Get people talking to each other, and getting their news from the source, not a reporter. A revolution would have to make itself known from the start, or the government would find them and quietly take them out before the general public even knew the acts weren't just terrorism.
>>
File: clfbi.gif (2 MB, 4024x7877) Image search: [Google]
clfbi.gif
2 MB, 4024x7877
>>79842410
Yeah, this, essentially. It is a big deal and, truly, I'd love a civil war, but my conscience knows if it can be avoided, it must be avoided.

Pic related. Very interesting read. Remember to take it with a pinch of salt.
>>
>>79842678
This.

>Snowden reveals what everyone has been saying for a long time
>It's ignored and brushed off as something irrelevant
>Americans unironically claim that other countries are living in 1984

How can one country be so in denial? Even the things they claim that other countries are worse off with, they're always much worse off with the exact same thing themselves except guns to fight tyranny, which they seemed to have shit themselves at the thought of now that it's actually upon them. Even ISIS aren't as indoctrinated as Americans in Greater Israel.
>>
>>79843955

Good read, thanks anon
>>
What did I miss in the past eight hours I was asleep?
>>
>>79846509
No indictment on Hillary. Could mean a lot of different stuff.
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 640x517) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 640x517
>>79842011
Reminder that you Americans are the biggest cowards around

>number of political revolutions due to guns=0
>>
>>79847529
>four presidential assassinations
>dozens of attempts on top of that
>congressmen and senators threatened constantly
>an actual fucking war over national politics, in recent history assuming you don't have the attention span of a goldfish

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_presidential_assassination_attempts_and_plots

we're literally second only to rome.
>>
>>79847130
The FBI doesn't have the authority to indict. What it did was say anyone else would be indicted, and no one in their right mind would indict.
>>
>>79847821
>4

Slow clap.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Assassinated_British_politicians
>>
>>79847529
>The golden age of militia sieges was before the creation of 4chan and /pol/

How great would have been the world if we could have shitposted about Waco, Randy Weaver...
>>
>>79843955
.png?
>>
>>79851337
Sorry, hackerboy, I don't even think I've seen a .png around and I'm on my laptop with half my lcd broken so I can't convert it. I'm sure someone could easily convert it, tho and should. It's good info, especially some of the misc. stuff, like the cicada 3301 project
>>
File: american.jpg (158 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
american.jpg
158 KB, 900x900
>>79842244
coward do you thing pic had it any better
>>
>>79851676
*think
>>
File: 1451931108270.png (1 MB, 4024x7877) Image search: [Google]
1451931108270.png
1 MB, 4024x7877
>>79851631
>>
>>79842404
>fat, ugly beta manlet who will never get laid

This isn't about getting some pussy you idiot.
>>
>>79842011
No. Not yet. There's still options available before an armed revolution and we can't skip over them.

We are going to meme the ever-loving shit out of this election cycle- the primaries were child's play. Every single corrupt thing Clinton and her supporters have ever done must come to light- every crooked establishment politician must be dragged into the public's eye. We will compile it all into image macros and copy-pastas, and flood all social media with it.

We must get all image board sites involved. This will be the greatest raid that anon bas ever participated in, and it will last for months.

We are the West's last line of defense. We cannot falter, we cannot flinch. We are facing a system corrupt to it's very core.

We will not stand down.
>>
File: FUCKFUCKFUCK.gif (633 KB, 330x260) Image search: [Google]
FUCKFUCKFUCK.gif
633 KB, 330x260
>>79852740
Holy fuck man. I-I mean, can we just unleash so much meme magic on the general population like that? Could they even handle it?
>>
>>79853327
The FBI apparently thinks meme magic is real. Consider that. Let's assume it is, hypothetically. Do you realize that reality is just a matter of perspective and we are all just one step away from achieving "true" reality.
>>
>>79852740
>>79853327
If /pol/ wants to remain in existence, or 4chan in general, then we have to do it.

This goes beyond 'conservatism' or 'liberalism': this is about reversing the very real and extremely dangerous threat that the globalist puppetmasters are posing to free peoples everywhere.

This goes beyond Trump even, it's not about American politics. It's about the human condition. If we can't guarantee our own rights here in the so-called 'Land of the Free', how can anyone on this forsaken planet hope to live a free life?

Whatever grudges people hold against each other are miniscule in comparison to the treachery the Owners have committed.

Anon, you're sitting there at home, or on a train, in the car, on a bus, at work, a ferry, wherever. You might want a future where you can raise a happy, healthy baby with your wife, husband, whomever. Maybe you want to escape to the 2D world with your catgirls. Maybe you just want to be left alone.

We can build that future, starting today.

But we must throw off the chains these monsters have slung around our necks.

This is as epic a story could be: man revolting against the false-gods that truly wish for his demise.

Will you become the hero your descendants want to remember?

Or will you wallow in apathy and leave a world behind where no happiness can exist.

Make your choice.
>>
File: 1452485053357.jpg (140 KB, 730x1249) Image search: [Google]
1452485053357.jpg
140 KB, 730x1249
Britfag, here.
You can do it. I've faith in you. Take up arms, in the names of your people and of the constitution.
>>
>>79842011
>voting machines made by a corporation loyal to a candidate without any transparency of what's inside

Like Diebold CEO promising the election to W?

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/november2004/031104dieboldceo.htm

Then getting busted, criminal charges

http://columbusfreepress.com/article/diebold-indicted-its-spectre-still-haunts-ohio-elections
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.