[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he actually thought there was a chance Hillary would be indicted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
>he actually thought there was a chance Hillary would be indicted

Then again, most of you still believe the wealth "trickles down". How old are you?
>>
File: xgUv6fk.jpg (51 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
xgUv6fk.jpg
51 KB, 450x450
wow, start arguing any time
>>
>>79842004
Wealth doesn't trickle down, the competition and price mechanisms of capitalism cause businesses to cut costs and lower the price in an attempt to increase their profit , which means consumers spend less on the goods they purchase which leads to them having higher purchasing power even if they still make the same amount of money in a given time period .

It's a little more difficult to see when the fed keeps putting more money, creating huge inflation, but if you adjust for inflation, most goods price have significantly gone down the past decades.
>>
>>79842356
>lower the price in an attempt to increase their profit
good to see america understanding capitalism
>>
>>79842849
I'm sorry Gunther , maybe I didn't make it clear . If you charge 100,000 for an apple , you might make 99,999 in profit after someone purchases it, but who the fuck is going to buy an apple for that much ? You can't repeal the law of demand , and the lowering prices was more in conjunction with competition and not profit , but it's still a part . If everyone has lower prices than you, but the same product , who would want to spend more at your place ?
>>
Hillary keeps kicking hayseed butt and they keep coming back pleading for more. It's getting cringeworthy.
>>
>>79842004
A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>79843135
>Gunther
It's Jabar now bruh
>>
>>79842356
>competition
Except when the only companies selling a particular product all belong to a huge conglomerate two or three levels above them. Or when they come to an agreement and fix their prices.
>>
a fucking leaf
>>
wowi guess im #ragingforrodham now...:D
>>
>>79842356
As has the quality.
>>
>>79843135
It would depend on how far they had to travel to reach your business.
>>
https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/assclowns-are-back-bitch

Assclowns spread truth
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.