[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A living wage is a human right. Prove me wrong.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: javNKJ9Y.png (24 KB, 390x390) Image search: [Google]
javNKJ9Y.png
24 KB, 390x390
A living wage is a human right.

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>79840812
a price floor never ends well

venezuela is hungry because of retards like you
>>
>>79840812
if your not giving back to society(taxes,goods, services) as much as you are taking(goverment help,energy, food, general expence) then you do not have the right to have that societys "human rights"
example india or some middle east countrys
>>
>>79840812
The company makes less than $15 an hour from your work
You demand 15/hr
You get fired and replaced with robots
Basic economics
>>
File: black man vs sjw.png (75 KB, 540x488) Image search: [Google]
black man vs sjw.png
75 KB, 540x488
>>
>>79840812
>what is inflation
>>
>>79840812
You dont deserve $15 for flipping fries or stocking shelves
>>
>>79840812
A living wage is as much of a basic human right as every person being obligated to be a valuable and productive person is a basic societal right.
>>
>>79840812

Young people are retarded. 200 dollar phone bills, blowing 50+ bucks on the weekends getting drunk, going out to eat every day instead of preparing food themselves, 60 bucks on vape juices probably more if they actually smoke, human sexuality courses in college, tons of expensive clothes and make up etc...

But hey at least they think they look cool on their instagrams and snapchats.
>>
>>79840812
There are no human rights. It's something we call our basic needs, and somehow everyone agrees that they must be met by the state if the individual can't do it themselves. But this doesn't work in a society that favors the takers instead of the givers.

You want $15 an hour? Get a job that provides $30 an hour worth of goods or service.
>>
>>79840812
grade school education is free, if you are too retarded to use that education to make enough money to survive then fuck off
>>
That's fine. It'll just mean that the prices of products in those industries will increase, and it should mean tipping as an obligation will be abolished. So customers just pay a cost of service incorporated into the cost of the product rather than paying for the service directly.
>>
Go to any fast food restaurant that isn't Chik Fil A and tell me that employees there deserve 15 an hour.
>>
DAILY REMINDER: HILLARY CLINTON IS AGAINST MINIMUM WAGE

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/flashback-when-hillary-clinton-moved-to-aggressively-block-haiti-from-raising-minimum-wage-to-62-cents/article/2589592
>>
>>79840812
>Prove me wrong.
Human rights are not a real thing
>>
Why not $20? Or $50? Or $100?

What is the effect of increasing the cost of labour?
>>
>>79840812
"human rights" exist on paper, in the head of philosophers or on the lips of propagandists, but not in reality.

In its pure essence, a right needs to be demanded and be imposed so it can conceived as such
>>
You don't even know what the definition of a Human Right is.
>>
fuck it 1000$/hour for everyone
>>
Human rights aren't a real thing. Nobody is born with a right to anything.
>>
Hi, minimum wage worked here
Don't raise it, I like my job.
>>
>liberals complain about homelessness
>advocate policies that increase homelessness

Nice double think, retards
>>
Why not start at something reasonable like 8, 9, or 10 dollars? Those seems reasonable. Not fucking doubling the federal minimum wage.
>>
>>79840812
1 post
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.