[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Suiside bombings outside islam's second most holiest mosque
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4
File: Medina Explosion.jpg (85 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Medina Explosion.jpg
85 KB, 1920x1080
So '/pol/

Tell me how ISIS represents real Islam?

no muslim would ever commit this act of violence near the grave site of Prophet Muhammad on the holy month of Ramadan. Yet 4chan is still ignorant to the fact that ISIS is not Islam.

Thats like calling your self a true Catholic and blowing yourself up by the pope.

Face it ISIS Is not a true representation of Islam, WE Can NOT have ISIS in the USA. therefore we HAVE to vote for TRUMP 2016!!!

Trump is the only candidate who will put a END to this nonsense and prevent ISIS from gaining refugee statues in THE USA!

TRUMP 2016~
>>
Who cares about goat raping shitskins killing each other
>>
File: 1447088599534.jpg (7 KB, 248x203) Image search: [Google]
1447088599534.jpg
7 KB, 248x203
>>79840537

oh wow they bombed a parking lot.
>>
>>79840537
>Thats like calling your self a true Catholic and blowing yourself up by the pope.
Funnily enough, Islam was created by a Catholic Pope a long time ago.

Also, Islam can kill Islam if Islam thinks it furthers Islamic goals. whoopdeedoo murderous bastards killing murderous bastards....
>>
>>79840537
>no muslim would ever commit this act of violence near the grave site of Prophet Muhammad on the holy month of Ramadan.
who decides this and why? all your proof that they are muslims are meaningless if you reject ISIS proof of being muslim
>>
>>79840883
>>79840660

ha you turds can down play this all you want. but this is proof that ISIS is a treat to the world and since the USA Created this monster we have to secure our borders further and eradicate.

Trump 2016
>>
ISIS is representing Islam in the literal sense. Taking everything from their holy texts word for word. There's plenty of other groups that do the exact same thing for their religions, including Christianity.
Does ISIS represent the majority opinion of muslims? No. Are they representing "real Islam"? Yes. Most people today realize that you can't take all religious texts seriously, and Islam is currently the last of the mainstream religions to catch up to modern times.
>>
>>79841296
So you literally want WWIII, nice. Get ready to get killed in the deserts of mesopotamia
>>
>>79840537
No true scotsman.
>>
>>79840537

Different sects who follow the teachings of the Quran more strictly than others

But

>muh nod real muslims
>>
>>79841215

Are you serious?! the Prophet muhammad is the last a final prophet according to islam? you go ahead and blow up in jihad where millions of muslim pillgrams come to visit and you consider this "real" islam.

how brainwashed can you be? would a christian blow them selves up by the Calvary and say this is true christianity?

come on man
>>
>>79840537
Shia Mosque, Sunni Bomber.
>>
>>79841669

They've been suicide bombing each other for decades upon decades take your taqiyya somewhere else abdul.
>>
>>79841765

masjid al nabawi is a Sunni mosque/
>>
>>79841895

yes but you dont blow up the holiest site in the religion. You can say you represent real islam if you do that...be real man
>>
>>79840537
you do realize trump is running a protectionist platform? he's not going go to war, he'll go the insular route. he doesn't want muslim refugees in this country but he doesn't want to get involved in foreign conflicts either. thats hillary's job..democrats now are like 1960s republicans...
>>
>>79842082

Are you fucking retarded?

All these different sects view islam as real in there own eyes.

They probably think the site is some idol worship.

Use your peanut brain abdul.
>>
>>79842654

oh please its authentic Hadith to visit the grave site of prophet Muhammad. muslims have been visiting the site since the beginnings of Islam. muslims were breaking their fast during the holy month of ramadan. The most peaceful time of the day is during iftar. to cause violence during iftar is a Great sin and will endure a great punishment on the day of judgement.

So no your argument is moot. ISIS does not represent Islam

use your peanut brain Duncan
>>
>>79840537
>no muslim would ever commit this act of violence
>>
>>79841669
>you consider this "real" islam.
who decides the real islam then and why
>>
you ain't supposed to worship anything other than Allah

Muslims worshipping Muhammad go against his teachings
>>
>>79843364
And nobody's doing that, retard.

I hope this sparks some big shitstorms. It'll be fun.
>>
>>79843190

Your a mud looking for some sympathy you will never get.

You have made no headway here and I hope more off those bombings happen on your holy site.

You are a cancer to this world and a plague on humanity you filthy shit skinned reject.
>>
>>79843694
you're really implying Muslims don't give any sort of special treatment to Muhammad's grave?
>>
If someone believes that Muhammad is the prophet of god, they are a muslim. Even if they committed a sin in Islam, they would still be muslims just like every other muslim whose ever sinned. But these muslims didn't sin though, they are killing to further Islam in their mind, which is allowed. Killing innocent people is completely allowed in Islam and muslim countries kill innocent people all the time, like homosexuals, apostates, slaves for disobeying etc. But yea obviously we need to close our borders. We sure do live in a stupid time period where just the thought of taking in people from the area we're at war with and calling them "refugees" and not "enemies" is even entertained as a possibilites.
>>
>>79843837
I'm not. They obviously do. But that doesn't mean they fucking worship him. They're walking around the big cube, not his grave.
>>
>>79840537

>suiside
>american spelling
>>
>>79843964
Muslims have destroyed statues and graves all around the world and no one worshipped those statues and graves either, so I don't see how going from that to this is that big of a stretch
http://www.snopes.com/photos/politics/muslimcemetery.asp
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhas_of_Bamiyan
>>
>>79844664
What you're saying is logically correct, but muslims don't use logic. They'll make fun of christianity all day, but say one negative thing about islam or muhammad and you better prepare to get beheaded.

Anyway, to understand it you'd have to actually learn about the religion. But they do not worship him, I think I'd know more about this than you.
>>
>>79845558
probably shouldn't have said worship cuz they don't rreally pray to Muhammad and all of that

but yeah what I meant was even if it's fucked up ISIS doing this is somewhat logical
>>
File: goat castle.jpg (130 KB, 441x640) Image search: [Google]
goat castle.jpg
130 KB, 441x640
>>79840537
So '/pol/

Tell me how Luther represents real Christianity?

no christian would ever commit this act of desecration on the door of our holy church. Yet 4chan is still ignorant to the fact that Luther is not Christianity.

Thats like calling your self a true saracen and blowing yourself up by the fatimid caliph.

Face it Luther Is not a true representation of Christianity, WE Can NOT have Luther in Europe. therefore we HAVE to vote for TRUMP 2016!!!

Trump is the only candidate who will put a END to this nonsense and prevent heretics from gaining refugee statues in THE USA!
>>
File: islam koran cancer muslim.jpg (518 KB, 700x900) Image search: [Google]
islam koran cancer muslim.jpg
518 KB, 700x900
>>79840537
>"no muslim would ever kill another muslim"
>is the majority of muslim killings

wew
>>
>>79845558
I see why. I'm Atheist and Islam is pretty Alpha, while Christianity is the embodiment of cuckery.
>>
>>79846085

See what you did their except you forget that nailing the 95 theses is not the same thing as Blowing your self up in an attempt to kill people.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.