[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So what is even the point of Top Secret information? What's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8
File: 1456903431462.jpg (131 KB, 825x648) Image search: [Google]
1456903431462.jpg
131 KB, 825x648
So what is even the point of Top Secret information? What's the point of giving someone a security clearance? This sets w dangerous precedent when even the FBI doesn't give a shit
>>
FUCK THIS.

EVERYONE ALL OVER THE WORLD SHOULD STOP PAYING TAXES ALL TOGETHER

FUCK THIS CORRUPT WORLD
>>
>>79839925
A dangerous precedent indeed.
>>
FBI director:

>we look at similar situations in the past
>anyone in a situation similar to this would "absolutely" face charges
>it is our opinion no reputable prosecutor would bring this case to court

He's not fooled either. It almost sounds like he's wording everything just poorly enough to slap people in the face with how ridiculous this is.

The FBI has its hands tied, but they're signaling the American people! He admitted she's getting special treatment! No one can deny her detrimental corruption any more!
>>
>>79839925
If it was anybody else, they'd have been locked up years ago already
>>
I like the part where he basically said...

... We're not charging Hillary, but if you do the same thing we will charge you.
>>
>>79839925
>thats not to say that there isnt enough evidence that would otherwise lead to a prosecution
>but no sane prosecutor would take on this case so no recommendation)))
>>
>>79840181
I heard the same thing man. I fucking raged
>>
>>79840157
Why aren't the pundits picking up on this point? It was the most blaring horn in the conference
>>
>>79839925
There shouldn't be any classified information. She broke the law, sure, but the law is stupid in itself. Full transparency.
>>
>>79840355
>There shouldn't be any classified information.
Leave it to sweden to make such a stupid fucking comment.
>>
http://dailycaller.com/2016/04/01/klein-comey-and-a-lot-of-other-fbi-agents-will-resign-if-hillary-is-not-indicted-video/
>>
>>79840355

How are those fully transparent borders working it?
>>
>>79839925
>even the FBI doesn't give a shit
The FBI does give a shit and a big one at that.
Except they can't do anything about it.

Hilary has already been chosen as president. The vote in November is just a formality.
You can't have the FBI and the POTUS at ends.
So the FBI was ordered to let it drop.
>>
>>79840599
wtf -.-

watch the director step down tomorrow, that would be a message huh
>>
>>79840493
It's not a stupid comment. I'm obviously not talking about personal information and the such. I am talking about what the fuck the government is up to. That should never be classified. Sounds like you bow over and let the government fuck you in the arse.
>>79840614
How's that prison island treating you? Better check so you don't have any white tails in your bed, cunt.
>>
>>79840614

hail to the king :DDDDD fugg
>>
>>79840157
The FBI gave the American people the FACT that she mishandled classified information. Their hands are tied, so he asked for our help. It's in our hands now! It's our responsibility to bring her to justice!
>>
>>79840672
purely conjecture but possible.
It sure says something about how the dems feel about Bernie Sanders, tho. Wonder why...
>>
>>79840881

He is pretty much a dead man at this point, just like the witnesses in this case.
>>
The idea of the rule of law today is a lie. There is no law. There is no justice. There are only lies.
>>
>>79840897
Yeah, let's just make the government openly declare their military strategies and other intel on the front page of every news site in the United States, no, the world! Everyone, including the enemies of the US should know exactly what we're going to do down to the minute! Down with classified information!

Spoiler: You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>79841028
Sanders would never have become president if Hillary was indicted

The Democrats would have moved all her delegates to Biden at the convention just like in 1968 when McCarthy was blocked from the nomination in favor of Humphrey after Kennedy got assassinated

The Democratic establishment is all about control and the illusion of choice
>>
>>79839925
After this and Petraeus it's been made very clear that mishandling classified information is a crime for the little people.
>>
File: fPEro.gif (871 KB, 245x230) Image search: [Google]
fPEro.gif
871 KB, 245x230
>>79841284
>Yeah, let's just make the government openly declare their military strategies and other intel on the front page of every news site in the United States, no, the world! Everyone, including the enemies of the US should know exactly what we're going to do down to the minute! Down with classified information!
I can beat people with wallhack, why can't you? I thought the American military was superior. Shouldn't be a problem even if the enemy knows your every move.

Spoiler: You essentially confirmed that your military is shit-tier.
>>
>>79841480
>hurr durr here are my ignorant opinions
>You're a fucking retard and here's why
>hehe epic trell!!!!!!!

Either awful bait or you're a giant retard.
>>
>>79841348
for sure that seems to be the case but Bernie seems he would stand a better chance against Trump than Hilldog is going to. Shes fuckin dead in the water as I see it. I just dont understand why Bernie has gotten the treatment he has through this whole process / why they are so opposed to him.
Its hard to argue that both sides of the primaries, with these draconian voting processes and dog shit machines, wasn't flat out rigged in at least some states. I think more-so on the dem ticket. It seemed pretty obvious really. Why does Sanders get the McCarthy treatment?
>>
File: dafuture.png (750 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
dafuture.png
750 KB, 625x626
>>79841480
>>
>>79841961
Because he cannot be allowed to win.
There's too much money on the line.
Even for one of his least radical platform stances like "free university".
That's a billion dollar industry there and he'd kill it
>Schools get rich charging 100,000+ for each student
>Banks get rich off loans
>Status quo is kept in place because the educated are kept down by their loans

That's too powerful to change.
>>
>>79840157
The second amendment of the US Constitution guarantees that should another revolution against the government ever be necessary again, we would be fully prepared to take the government back.

>voting machines made by a corporation loyal to a candidate without any transparency of what's inside
>lying to American public after 9/11
>the most openly corrupt presidential candidate that's ever gotten this far
>FBI director said that if ANYONE else had secured information and did what Clinton did, they'd have consequences, but no prosecutor on their right mind would bring charges against her.

This isn't our government any more; there's no doubt left that even in a democracy, we are no longer represented. It's time we take back that representation by force. There are no more options!
>>
>>79842230
that does make sense.
free university definitely isn't the solution. that shit would just decrease the intrinsic value of a degree but were not going to make any progress at all on that front continuing to make these federal loans available to any motherfucker that wants one. Thats at least one of the things that drives the price of education up. Its like medical insurance. The hospital charges arms, legs, and eyeballs cause they know theyll be able to milk the insurance company for the cash. The checks n balances are missing in all sectors everywhere. We really do have some kind of mafia gangster bullshit for a government right now.
all for the jew paper.
>>
>>79839925
I actually think Comey cares more than people on here are giving him credit for. He came out and said she was grossly negligent with classified information and lied about it and that for most people this would be damning, "but y'know we don't think charges are called for or anything?" That "recommendation" is completely contradicting to everything he said before it and strikes me as having come down from the top. I suspect his pride as an investigator kept him from cherry coating it, but his status as a cog in the Obongo machine kept him from outright defying his master's wishes.
>>
>>79843129
This is exactly how I felt watching it
>>
>>79843129
Pretty much. The entire thing can be summed up by: "She did everything wrong and anyone who did 1/10th of what she did would be indicted, but we don't recommend any indictment."

It's nonsense. There's something going on here.
>>
File: 1454378270140.png (426 KB, 675x675) Image search: [Google]
1454378270140.png
426 KB, 675x675
SOMEONE PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY CRIMINAL NEGLIGENCE WAS NOT INVOKED OR RELEVANT TO THIS FUCKING INVESTIGATION

IS THE FBI RUN BY FUCKING IDIOTS OR COWARDS OR SHILLS OR WHAT
>>
>>79841075
>the rule of law today is a lie
>today
Nothing has changed, this isn't anything new. This has always been how things have worked, we just have enough technology to see it happening in real time now.
>>
File: uwotm7.png (456 KB, 1284x1320) Image search: [Google]
uwotm7.png
456 KB, 1284x1320
>>
>>79843595
Would you want to be a personal enemy of the future President?

She has already been chosen
>>
>>79843762
idk man, you cant just slide the masses of Trump voters that easily. What will they do about all of that? If Hillary actually wins how will this not be an obvious rigging and set shit off?
>>
Why did they give the server admin immunity if there wasn't anything concrete to prosecute?

Face it, we live in a banana republic now lads.

The country is lost. The only thing we can do is watch it all burn.
>>
>>79844216
The same thing that the Tea Partiers did after Obama got elected.
Absolutely nothing.
>>
>>79844335
Let me guess. your in Seattle, LA, or AUstin? or maybe NYC

I tell you what. If people actually man up to openly rebell. In the south i will gladly join.
But it has to be BIG! not some small shit like that fucking ranch dude situation.

Need actual Military hardware and people.

I will join and fight right away. LOL fuck microsoft job.
>>
>>79842235
ATF-kun pls
>>
File: 1466301136964.jpg (129 KB, 700x526) Image search: [Google]
1466301136964.jpg
129 KB, 700x526
>>79843595
>FBI wants to know what /pol/ thinks of FBI.
>FBI has to post faggot r9k shit
>>
>>79844335
>Why did they give the server admin immunity if there wasn't anything concrete to prosecute?
To find out.

You don't tell the FBI what you know and THEN get immunity if they feel like it.
>>
File: 1466353341146.jpg (9 KB, 335x428) Image search: [Google]
1466353341146.jpg
9 KB, 335x428
>>79844216
>Boomers aren't systematically retarded
>>
>>79844625

Good catch. For me it was the phrase "this fucking investigation." R9k tipped it over the edge though. We still have a couple of NSA agents that hang out here. Wonder if they'll read this or take notes from it.
>>
File: absolutelydisgusting.png (45 KB, 211x289) Image search: [Google]
absolutelydisgusting.png
45 KB, 211x289
>>79845195
>Boomers are the only people supporting Trump?
>>
>>79840897
>lol let's just reveal all our military secrets, intelligence operations and spy activities to the whole world! what could possibly go wrong? :D

lmao how fucking retarded can you be? you are such a cuck its not even funny anymore
>>
>>79847069
I know, bratwurst. I realized how stupid it was after I posted.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.