[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how long before career ruining leaks by Wikileaks/Russians/FBI
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 11
So how long before career ruining leaks by Wikileaks/Russians/FBI themselves
>>
>>79839183
Hillary could *literally* beat a toddler to death with a baseball bat on national television and Democrats would still vote for her.

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>79839407
Dont forget Centrist Democrats, Crossover Democrats and Independents though. There's plenty of people still on the fence for whatever reason, who would be unwilling to vote for her depending on the kind of info that leaks.
>>
Tonight, maybe? It's obvious the government won't do it's job, so now's the time for good shit to manifest.

Assuming it wasn't all deleted.
>>
Fuck, it's war then
>>
>>79839660
>Assuming it wasn't all deleted.
Assange wouldn't be threatening leaking info if it was deleted

https://www.rt.com/usa/346534-wikileaks-clinton-assange-fbi/

also, he totally called it.

>He does think “the FBI can push for concessions from the new Clinton government in exchange for its lack of indictment.”
>>
>>79839659
>Don't forget Centrist blah blah blah blah

Minorities are Democrats. They probably don't even know who's running for president. They will just make a big fat mark next to the "D" on their ballot and wait for their gubment checks and EBT.

There are enough minorities just slapping a checkmark next to a D to possibly get Hillary elected. Remember how Obongo got a second term?
>>
>>79840029
>Remember how Obongo got a second term?
He got a second term because Romney had all the charisma of the picture frame he looks like he came from. And he was ruined by his leaked 47% comment at that private function, the thing about the dogs on the roof, the thing about having offshore bank accounts, and Ryan getting totally walked over by Joe "old smiley" Biden.

Romney just didnt have any appeal outside of Republicans who similarly just check the big "R" on the ballot
>>
>>79839183

What difference does it make
>>
File: 1467670460309.jpg (7 KB, 306x243) Image search: [Google]
1467670460309.jpg
7 KB, 306x243
>>79839183
What a bunch of fucking hogwash.

>Knowingly sends top secret information
>Any reasonable person should know better
>No prosecution

It's fucked, it's fucking fucked. There is LITERALLY no necessity for intent and she did it many times when any reasonable person should know better.........fuck you man, fuck you, this fucking place just fucking openly showed us their asses.

>Clinton meetings with DOJ head
>Obama flying around campaigning with someone under federal investigation

It's fucked, it's just all fucked, yeah I'm fuckin pissed
>>
>>79839183
>Wikileaks
People still talk about those irrelevant tranny faggots?
>>
Why would Russians move against her?
She's incompetent corrupt old hag.
>>
>>79839183
reddit came here to gloat under the assumption that no criminal indictment means no penalty, but in actuality she's probably going to have to pay a sizable fine, and now she owes a favor to a dozen new people, and best of all, she's now a criminal on the lam in the eyes of swing voters. trump very likely just won the election, but even if he didn't, democrats will lose seats in congress over this, guaranteed.
>>
>>79840740
because, my rare friend, the Russians love fucking with the US, and if they have any kind of information they can leak to fuck with a potential president who doesnt like them and will be against them, they will totally jump at the opportunity.
>>
>>79840740
they don't want to go to war once shillary is in office
>>
>>79840866
damage control
>>
>>79840740
rare
>>
File: putin-top1.jpg (948 KB, 1899x1328) Image search: [Google]
putin-top1.jpg
948 KB, 1899x1328
>>79840892
Exactly. No one will fuck America and West in general worse than neoliberals. Neoliberal that is Hillary will come to power.
Or populist idiot like Trump.
Putinwinslol. Get used to it. He'll run circles around her, she'll do even worse than Obama.
>>
>>79839407
Her body, her choice.
>>
>>79840740
The Russians don't have anything.
>>
>>79839183

October
>>
>>79841300
>populist

you forgot demagogue Montenigger
>>
I haven't been paying attention, can someone clue me in on what's happening? Hillary did something?
>>
The Russians will wait until after the election
>>
>>79841577
how about you check the catalog you retard
>>
Well, this is fucked. Royally fucked.
>>
Honestly at this point, fuck it all.

Let the fucking niggers in BLM cause Martial Law so we can watch the dumbass rednecks duke it out over MAH DON'T TREAD ON ME

Let them keep pushing to have fucking women and transgenders in our fucking military so they can pollute the shit with safe spaces so Russia just fucking corn holes our asses more than Trudeau enjoys on a saturday evening

Fuck it, let it all burn from the head to the fucking toes. This world isn't worth saving anymore.
>>
>>79841300
>Putinwinslol

He can't even keep a rag-tag group of vegabonds under control and got completely cucked by the KSA and China.
>>
>>79839183
Russia would wait until Hillary is in office to leak anything major. We can hold out for leaks from Wikileaks, FBI insiders, or hackers though.
>>
>>79840510
They're hardly "irrelevant." They're doing the job so-called journalists should be doing.
>>
>>79841795
Russia can't do anything. China on the other hand... They're both strong economically and have a large population. Plus it's much harder to corrupt them using the tricks that worked on the west.
>>
>>79842134
>Russia can't do anything
why not?
>>
>>79840307
There we go. Niggers aren't gonna vote for Hillary like they did Obama. In fact Trump is carrying that demographic.
>>
>>79839183
implying russians ever provided evidence for their conspiracies.
>>
>>79842233
Because believe it or not they still need to keep some semblance of economy.
>>
>>79841400
Exactly, all this shit just made up by dems to fuck with Trump
>hurr durr ebil Pooteen supports Drunb
and it fucking works
>>
>>79839971
None of you will do a fucking thing. Hillary will become POTUS because the election will be rigged. And as always, the establishment will carry on as it always has, and the people who are awake will still do nothing. You never have, and you never will. Face it.
>>
>>79839183
The only career ruining leaks that could hurt the Clinton's would be along the lines of "Conspired to kill George Soros, Rothschild family, Rockefeller family, etc.

There is no law for the Clinton's like there is for the little people. Get down on your knees and bow before the power of the Clintons, anon.
>>
>>79842349
how is that was OUR conspiracy?
>>
>>79842233
Russia's population isn't half of the US population, China's is over 4x the US population.

There are 10x more Chinese than there are Russians.
>>
>>79839183
They'll hold off until she wins
>>
>>79843088
ah crap, this mess is US propaganda, sorry
>>
I don't believe in Democracy anymore. Fuck Americans and their Jewish culture.

I want to go full Iran now.
>>
>>79842835
To be fair to the 99.99 percent of Anon's, this is just a forum for shit posting. 99.99 percent means that 1 out of 10,000 people here will do something in the real world other than run their mouth.

This board is for arm chair revolutionaries. In real life, you want revolutionaries who have had to skip a few meals. Dough Boy's do not a revolution make. They do make decent reactionaries though. Nearly everyone on this board will be vastly much wealthier if the current system survives. That is why they will do nothing, time and time again.

Some folks here could become decent writers and advocates if they took professional classes and made the right connections though.
>>
>>79839183
I think everyone forgets that she wouldn't see 5 minutes of jail time before King Obama pardons her.
>>
File: 1467734463256.png (42 KB, 581x306) Image search: [Google]
1467734463256.png
42 KB, 581x306
ITT trumpcucks thinking there's anything in the way of a Clinton presidency
>>
There are no ruinous leaks. Not anymore so than what we've already seen. The fact is what she has already admitted and been proven to have done is a crime and would've gotten anyone else fired and probably sued or prosecuted.

But she won't be, because her name is Clinton.
>>
>>79840460
It's worse than that though. She did it to avoid FOIA. That in and of it self is a crime. The fact that she does things like this on a regular basis and people who vote for her don't care scares the living hell out of me.
>>
>>79842267
is he? seems like many vote hillary just for the gibsmedats. considering she fully supports BLM like Obama did. I mean, Bernie sure as fuck didnt carry them, and he's nothing BUT gibsmedats free stuff.

I know most polls and shit are bogus, but theres nothing to indicate Trump carries the demographic other than vaugue assumptions based on cultural and personality traits that see Trump as "gangsta" and like the fact that he's all about the "bling" and shit like that. (as well as the NY black people who appreciate he comes from Queens) Trump's strength tends to be that he doesnt carry a majority in any 1 demographic over other candidates, but is consistent across them all
>>
>>79842267
Yes they fucking are, she's already polling over 90% just like Obama. And Trump is alienating necessary groups left and right since he doesn't know how to run a fucking presidential campaign.
The time when pure scandal was enough to push him along is long past, and he still hasn't learned when to hold his fucking tongue.

He's going to fuck it up and ruin nationalism for a decade because anyone trying to run on similar policies will immediately be equated with him even if they're far more intelligent and presentable than he is.
>>
>>79843808
Kek.. Alright. That's a pretty good bant.
>>
>>79839407
>"Hillary endorses post-birth abortion, a hero of women everywhere!"
>>
>>79842134
>>79841834

Checked and kekked

He changed the situation in Middle-East and you liberal western fascists are mad as hell

Stay cucked!
>>
>>79843373
>le propaganda meme
Dude, just get some critical thinking. Our government does some shady shit, i'm aware of it. Look who kickstarted this particular story, who benefits from it. Look how probable this story sound from technical standpoint. It's good way to attack Trump's image. Even /pol/tards bought it, and cheered it. Now look at /pol/ getting mad at Russians for not releasing the data. By the time Hillary gets to office both dems and reps wouldn't mind starting WW3, and EU will suffer the most along with Russia. I don't care if you guys choose to be butthurt at us, just don't be blind ffs.
>>
File: 1393100957230.jpg (4 KB, 160x151) Image search: [Google]
1393100957230.jpg
4 KB, 160x151
>>79844710
You shouldn't say shit like that out loud, SJWs actually peruse this board, not a good idea to give them ideas.
>>
>>79844581
Yeah, a staff of nearly a thousand people and they have one good one.
>>
>>79842128
Extremely irrelevant. Other than being referenced in connection with faggotron in the Ecuadorian embassy, or that other cross dresser in the brig, has leaks done anything of note since the Iraq war?
>>
File: image.jpg (193 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193 KB, 1024x1024
>>79839183
Please redeem us... Putin/Assange 2016
>>
File: John Hat.jpg (15 KB, 355x241) Image search: [Google]
John Hat.jpg
15 KB, 355x241
>>79839183
hahaha. She's clean and not going to be prosecuted. How long until she gets charged with conspiring to stage the moon landings?
>>
>>79844710
Implying 4th trimester abortion hasn't been a joke for a long ass time now
>>
File: V__142A.jpg (75 KB, 480x570) Image search: [Google]
V__142A.jpg
75 KB, 480x570
Don't forget she gave insider info from the state dept to her son to influence his hedge funds. These were the topic of some of the email that were deleted along with discussions of the cia drone projects. >>79840460

The government is openly corrupt now. What will you do about it?. Will you go quietly and accept the status quo ir fight for freedom and transparency?
>>
>>79846020
Late term abortion and post-birth infanticide clearly isn't the same thing.
>>
>>79846279
He was joking, anon. Do you know what "tri" signifies?
>>
>>79846359
Yeah I do, I'm just being retarded.
>>
>>79839183
“Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.”

TRANSLATION: She’s guilty but we won’t prosecute.

“To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences.”

TRANSLATION: If you did this, you would be in prison.
>>
>>79840027
You know very well the FBI will do that. If there is any organization that embodies sleazy bad cop cronyism and aggressive politics, its the FBI. Under Clinton's admin, the FBI will become an omnipotent agency with innumerable power, and once Clinton dies, an uber reactionary worse than trump will get elected in 2020, and things will explode.

This is only the tip of the ice berg. Things are going to get really bad really soon.
>>
>>79846440
Well alright.

>two people on /pol/ I've had pleasant civil interactions between within twelve hours
Is this fucking bizarro day?
>>
>>79846508
Yea but most people aren't gonna grasp that without a heavy dose of meme magic
>>
>>79846582
Fuck you man, kill yourself.

Better?
>>
>>79841577
Ask the rock you've been under to crush you into oblivion.
>>
>>79846828
Nah, I wasn't complaining or anything. Genuinely surprised. All the overly-hostile behavior from literal kids becomes tiring, y'know?
>>
>>79846508

Link to all of this?
>>
>>79845684
Yes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WikiLeaks#2011.E2.80.932015

Are you acting retarded on purpose? Leaking things like drafts of TPP is doing God's work.
>>
I'm concerned that the Russians will do nothing, permit Clinton to (potentially) win and then leverage their information over her, thus shaping foreign policy. Trump is friendly or at a minimum not hostile, but a controlled Hillary is probably preferred.
>>
>>79844132
>I mean, Bernie sure as fuck didnt carry them
Well no, Trump already had the black vote sewn up by that point.

Nignogs actually have pretty low turnout. Aside from Obama's elections they've generally numbered under 50%.
>>
>>79846581
NIGGER I HAVE TO WAIT FOUR OR MORE YEARS FOR THE HAPPENING? SMDH TBQH FAMALAM
>>
>>79847028
"Oh my god a draft document - bar the door the super spies are loose!"

Nobody gave a fuck. Not one single person who mattered and in the end it made no difference at all.
>>
>>79847015
The quotes are from Comey

You can find them, easily
>>
>>79846995
It's summer remember :^)
>>
At the very least Hillary should lose whatever security clearance she has right now.

We can start building the coronation stage 'cause this bitch is the next president.
>>
>>79847292
Yes it did. Now more people oppose it because they know what it is. Foreign governments are more distrustful of the US now because of the NSA cables released showing that the US has been spying on foreign leaders for decades. Not to mention Saudi Arabia's souring relationship with the US helped along by the release of the Saudi Cables:
http://time.com/3928584/wikileaks-saudi-arabia-cables/
>>
>>79839183
What difference does it make?
>>
>>79847410

https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/statement-by-fbi-director-james-b.-comey-on-the-investigation-of-secretary-hillary-clintons-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system

thank you
>>
>>79847477
I dislike how that is the rationale for current times. We've been in Eternal September for years now. ;_;
>>
>>79844132
I don't see any way Hillary connects with blacks on a personal level, do you? She doesn't even connect with any whites except old cat women on a personal level.
>>
>>79839183
No one cares, our government doesn't care, vast majorities of the public don't care. She could admit to killing the Americans in Benghazi personally in an email but it wouldn't matter.
>>
File: 1432370282791.png (228 KB, 400x514) Image search: [Google]
1432370282791.png
228 KB, 400x514
Every week you keep saying she's gonna get indicted and every week more news comes out that says fuck you the FBI is corrupt
>>
Trump says he could kill a man in the street and get away without. Trump knows this isn't true

Hillary doesn't say she could kill a man in the street and get away with it. But Hillary knows she actually could.

Trump is all talk an no action. Hillary will Make America Great Again
>>
>>79845848
Back to tumblit
>>
>>79839183
Lul the government of the US pretty much just bent the citizens over and fucked them hard while committing basically treason against the countries laws....
USA, it's a big ol pyramid again with the elite at the top and the plebs at the bottom.
>>
Can someone just bite the bullet and kill this woman already?
>>
>>79848124
Out out out
>>
File: TrumpTux.jpg (275 KB, 2000x2320) Image search: [Google]
TrumpTux.jpg
275 KB, 2000x2320
>>79839183
To ALL CURRENT AND FORMER U.S. MILITARY.

I am former u.s. military.

I KNOW SECRETS TOO!

There are millions of us.

I'm making my list for the world to read and fact check.

Fuck them all!
>>
>>79839407
FPBP
>>
>>79848247
That's not the solution. She'd be turned into a martyr and an even worse person would take her place. She needs to be defeated legitimately. That means through the justice system, political system, or civil war.

But assassinating her is not an option.
>>
>>79847717
>https://www.fbi.gov/news/pressrel/press-releases/statement-by-fbi-director-james-b.-comey-on-the-investigation-of-secretary-hillary-clintons-use-of-a-personal-e-mail-system

jesus christ, in his closing remarks he even says if anyone else did this they would get punished...

>"To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now."
>>
>>79845798
Putinange.
>>
When are we gonna revolt /pol/? We need to stand up for our beliefs *scratches neckbeard and asscrack simultaneously*
>>
>>79847653
Not just spy cables but also cables clearly showing the US subversion program at work in other countries.

See the "Minority Engagement Report" on subversion in France

US govt does some disgusting evil shit
>>
>>79848437
Funny 'cos you remember all the liberals calling for Bush's assassination and they didn't think that would turn him into a martyr because if they had a brain, they wouldn't be liberals.
>>
>>79848437
Isn't that what we've been trying to do for years? She is the embodiment of corruption, I wish a Muslim extremist would take her out, but they'd still probably blame it on Trump
>>
The big sign was everyone and anyone had been referring to Comey as a straight shooter. Be honest, how many times have we heard it said? Do they spend out memos to everyone, Michael Savage, included? All the I-told-you-so's make me sick.
>>
i can't believe there hasn't been a leaked copy of the goldman sachs speeches
>>
>>79839183
Only a fucking moron would vote for her at this point. She is prime blackmail material for any external source.

Same how only a moron would vote for Merkel now that it is clear the NSA has enough dirt on her that she will do whatever they say.
>>
>>79848490
He's begging us for help. The FBI and DOJ can't, or won't do anything.

Looks like we need another revolution, boys.
>>
Didn't wikileaks dump 1,200 Clinton emails yesterday? Has anything juicy been found in them?

I know Assange said he had enough to indict her. I'm wondering if it's in this dump.
>>
>>79848612
The speeches haven't been leaked because they don't exist. That's why she would never release them. The "speeches" are just a payoff scheme. Bill does the same thing.
>>
>>79843460
What a fag you are.

I can almost here your resignation from here.
>>
>>79839183
Trump will say something retarded again that will take the spotlight away from Shillary's crimes.

Really makes you think if you are not an inbred hilly billy boyo.
>>
>>79848490
Even worse... "Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information..."

Why does the media not quote this? Why no one quote this? Whyyyyyyyy
>>
>>79847927
none of the candidates connect with blacks on a personal level. but Hillary is the standard Democrat "im for working class people because Im a Democrat!" politician, who says all the right things to all the right minorities.
>>
>>79846581
As much as I would like that, I don't think a reactionary will have any chance in 2020 due to demographics. An HRC administration will curtail 1st and 2nd amendment, naturalize untold numbers of third world trash, and make it impossible.

However, I think we would see some leader who makes Trump look tame come to prominence, and I think shit will explode regardless of the election outcome. I wouldn't be surprised at routine acts of violence or insurgency by 2020.
>>
>>79848539
>>79848578
One option has been taken from us. Only two are left, defeat her through the political system or civil war.
>>
>>79847653
'[T]he United States and 11 other countries signed the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) trade deal on February 4, 2016,"

Super effective.
>>
>>79848761
>>79848490
He really seemed to be implying that there may still be some sort of security or administrative sanction/action against her. I guess that seems implausible at this point though.
>>
>>79848776
>indicting
>Emperor Mao ZeClinton
nigga you gonna end up in a camp after the election
and not a good one either
>>
>>79848609

>implying ((("savage"))) isn't a "shut it down!"-tier pro-israel neocon shill
>>
>>79849240
Still not ratified you shill
>>
>"The law only applies if you're not a rich Democrat"
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmNQTCwoN0I
>>
>>79848979
>minorities
>working
LOLgoodone.

Anyway, I already covered that in >>79847192
>>
>>79841795
This. I hope someone fucking destroys us and leaves nothing
>>
>>79849350
>I never listened to Savage - The Post
Protip: He's not at all a knee jerk Israelfag who defends everything they do. He even considered moving there in the 70s and then decided against it.
>>
>>79841577
>this is exactly how most Clinton voters are
>>
>>79849240
>everything they release has to take down governments or it isn't "effective" by my standards and therefore irrelevant

kek
>>
>>79849350
He's really not. I remember him saying during one show that it's time to cut Israel loose. He called Israel a noble idea but said it has made the region worse off.
>>
>>79849673
Much like the goggles, Wikileaks does nothing.
>>
>>79839407
It would be just other (((suicide)))
>>
>>79851076

It does nothing because she deleted all incriminating data. Which is covered up by FBI that's paid for. The United States Government is a joke b/ro
>>
>>79851076
Whatever you say, m8.

Shills aside, Wikileaks is probably the best thing that has happened this century. I can't think of anything else that really compares except for maybe Brexit (if it actually happens). It's been a pretty gloomy start to the century, but there have been some victories for democracy here and there.
Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.