[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /pol/'s opinion on people who deliberately have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: liberallogic.jpg (568 KB, 1752x1136) Image search: [Google]
liberallogic.jpg
568 KB, 1752x1136
What's /pol/'s opinion on people who deliberately have unprotected sex and use taxpayer money to pay for their abortions?

This is not a question whether abortion should be legal or illegal, but whether it should be a private institution without financial aid from the government.

If as a result abortion became twice/thrice as expensive, would these people be just as compelled to seek them?
>>
>I AM SILLY
>>
Cheaper than not paying for their abortion.
>>
I was never against abortion, just tax payer funded abortion. If a cunt wants to kill her kid, she can dig into her own pocket
>>
>>79834715
abortions should be illegal for the simple fact that pregnancy prevention is easy as shit.

The only time it shouldn't is rape or life of the mother which is extremely rare.

The whole "but theyll do it anyway and its more dangerous if tey do it themselves" Well good they deserve to be punished for retarded decisions.

What i really don't understand is not the people who are like "muh body muh choice" but the ones who go on TV like chelsea handler and are like "I GOT TWO ABORTIONS AND IM PROUD OF IT!". Just because we have to accept your degenerate behavior doesn't mean we should applaud it.

Then again they are probably doing it as a self defense mechanism to delude themselves(like most women do anyway) from the bad thing theyve done.
>>
>>79834934
So you want to pay more money just so she can't have an abortion?

I think I understand the US healthcare system a bit better. Pay more so others can't have any.
>>
>taxpayr money to pay for abortions

i don't know how abortions work in america, but here they cost the equivalent of 500 US dollars the person has tov pay. for abortion technology that equals a coat hanger up the cunt, so if anything these people are contributing to the government purse
>>
>>79835731
like 80% of abortions are done by niggers to begin with. So even if all the money went directly back to the government which it doesn't i doubt they'd break even in terms of how much they take vs how much they give back.
>>
>>79835380
No, I want people to pay for their own abortions so the rest of the country doesn't have to pick up the tab for them.

It's only about having a choice in which institutions our money is going towards. How many Americans would tolerate the War or Drugs, or all these pointless military interventions, if they had an exact figure of what they were spending on these wars every year?
>>
>>79834715
It should be state funded, but only if men get the right to a "financial abortion"

Right now the system is incredibly biased towards women
>>
Millions of niggers were never born because of abortions. Twenty years after they were made affordable the crime level became lower because the criminals were not born.
I'd rather see my tax money paying abortions than gibs.
>>
>>79838381
This, the money spent on birth control entitlements is ultimately cheaper than the alternative, both in taxes and damages.
>>
Abortion and contraception should NEVER be paid by the taxpayer. Period.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.