[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder Donald Trump will pick the next US Supreme Court, lower
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: ___Trump-failure.jpg (72 KB, 550x408) Image search: [Google]
___Trump-failure.jpg
72 KB, 550x408
Reminder Donald Trump will pick the next US Supreme Court, lower courts, administration positions, and federal agency positions.

He has already stated he will pick Heritage Foundation approved far right wing former GWB judges to the US Supreme Court. So if he gets elected, Roe v Wade is gone, Obergefell v. Hodges gone, Civil Rights Act of 1964 gone, Citizens United remains, all regulations on pollution gone, corporations can fuck everyone in the ass.
>>
First for he will pick Bernie Sanders as VP
>>
>>79832953
>First for he will pick Bernie Sanders as VP
>>
>>79832953
Imagine this happening though.

It could be the biggest ideological shift between the two parties since the 60s.
Republicans going back to liberalism and progressiveness.
>>
>>79833484
Except bernie and trump have no common ground whatsoever
>>
>>79832988
>>79832953
Bernie will endorse Hillary because he knows she's the perfect person for the job
>>
>>79833640
Both hated by their own political parties?
>>
>>79833712
Absolutely. Anyone who thinks Bernie would support racist Donald is a delusional idiot
>>
>>79832805
The Supreme Court has had a rightward lean many times since the passage of the Civil Rights Act and Roe v Wade and they haven't gone anywhere.

Fuck off with your scaremongering.
>>
>>79833712
Agreed she's already been endorsed by President Obama, the first African American President, why would anyone possibly think there's any other option besides Hillary as President
>>
>>79832805
>corporations can fuck everyone in the ass

by "corporations" you mean "everyone" and by "everyone" you mean" your mom" LMAO.
>>
>>79833712
Yes. Bernie will sell out and support somebody that is his complete opposite because of the Democrat name, which Bernie just picked up. He is an insider now. One of them.
>>
>>79833640
>implying Trump has any ground anyway and won't completely reverse every """""position""""" he has to appeal to the electorate as much as possible
>>
>>79833914
Ikr? Lol first women president when?
#stupidraciststhinkTrumpthebigothasachance
>>
>>79833999
>implying britbongs know anything about American politics
>>
>>79833771
Lol don't forget that it's been scientifically proven that 80% of Trump supporters did not graduate highschool
>>
>>79832805
Hmmm.......

Really makes you think.........
>>
>>79834120
>implying you even have politics on the presidential ticket in the US
>>
>>79832805
All sounds good to me!
>>
>>79832805
Sounds awesome
>>
>>79832805
>So remind me again, what makes him such a winner?
He's still standing firm after all those failures. If it were your average joe, he'd seppuku after the first few failures
>>
>>79832805
Hillary would pick much worse.

I guess I'm a #cruzmissile now!
>>
File: 1467277485967.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1467277485967.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
>>79833712
>>79833771
>>79833914
Dude.
End your life
>>
>>79833712
>Bernie will endorse Hillary because he knows she's the perfect person for the job

This
>>
>>79834512
>Hillary would pick much worse.

Explain. How would Hillary pick someone worse than HERITAGE FOUNDATION shills?
>>
>>79834516
Cyber-bullying is illegal in every country in the world. I could have you arrested you know? Apologize and I might think about letting you off with a warning.
>>
>>79834408
>>79834479

>All sounds good to me!

YEAH FUCK THE EARTH! FUCK HUMANITY! LET'S ALL DIE
>>
>>79832805
Hey, stop already, you've convinced me.
I'm even more committed to voting for Trump than ever.
>>
>>79834164
>80% of Trump supporters did not graduate highschool

Most of them on here are underage and probably didn't grow up under GWB or remember how much of a fuck up his presidency was.
>>
>>79833866
>The Supreme Court has had a rightward lean many times since the passage of the Civil Rights Act and Roe v Wade and they haven't gone anywhere.

They overturned the Voting Rights Act! YOU ARE A LYING SACK OF SHIT! YES TRUMP WILL BRING BACK JIM CROW LAWS AND TURN AMERICA INTO A FASCIST STATE!
>>
>>79834722
Clinton Foundation shills
>>
>>79832805
>What makes him such a winner

Not being a loser?

Remind me again what makes Shillary "Child rape haha" Clinton a feminist and what makes Killery "Ben Ghazi? Never heard of him" Clinton not a warmonger? I think she's just mad as fuck that Slick Willie was getting a wet willy while her dried up old cunt hasn't been touched since the moon landing.
>>
File: trump.jpg (74 KB, 638x431) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
74 KB, 638x431
>>79832805
>>
>>79835127
>Clinton Foundation shills

I would rather have Eric Gardner over ANY Republican on the US Supreme Court. Period. End of discussion.
>>
>>79835235
>Not being a loser?

He's always been a loser. He's a cuck who uses big government to give him lots of money to his corporations, but at the same time complains about BIG GUBMINT!

Trump would be GWB 2.0. Just let corporations fuck over the country.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.