[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KIM JONG UN HAS BROKEN 300 POUNDS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_3.jpg (95 KB, 935x701) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_3.jpg
95 KB, 935x701
http://hawaiipublicradio.org/post/asia-minute-weight-watching-north-korea

This chink will die of a heart attack soon. I wonder which one of his 500,000 kids will claim the throne of GREAT READER!
>>
Is he trying to be the ugliest version of himself possible?
>>
He'll be fine. Kim Il-Sung was fat and he lived to be 82. Also, if Kim does happen to pass away, his replacement will be Kim Yo-Jong, his little sister. You may see a qt North Korean dictator in your life time.
>>
>>79829987
He's trying to retain the image of Kim Il-Sung, who was a far more efficient and benevolent leader than Kim Jong-Il.
>>
>>79830093
Red pill me on Kim il-sung's regime. I know nothing about it.
>>
>>79830688
A land of milk and honey it was, a Korean Arcadia!
>>
UNNH THICCC
>>
>>79830688
Kim il-Sung created the framework for North Korean fanaticism and leader worship. Faggots who support NK will talk about how great he was, but the reason the country's fucked up today, and why his obese landewhale of a grandson has uncontested dominion, stems from his philosophy.

Stalin -> USSR, Mao -> China, Kim il-Sung -> North Korea
>>
>>79830688

Leader at the time when the nork army was capable of invading and beating the south; friend with the soviets and the chinese. North Korea was really a military power at the time. And pretty much everyone had food to eat, the country wasn't a shithole like today for the time.
>>
File: 1277051514243.jpg (61 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
1277051514243.jpg
61 KB, 750x600
>>79830013

Now that you said that. I'll have to kill my sister!
>>
>>79831830
you have no idea how geopolitics works
>>
>>79830688
He was able to defend his revolution from usa army which is quite a feat
>>
>>79829678
Has that kid who got arrested and sentanced to 10 years hard labor for stealing a poster a few months ago died yet?

If not why haven't we glassed this ape to get him back?
>>
>>79832082
Nothing he said was wrong.
>>
>>79832163
The little turd went to a country as a guest and committed a crime. He deserves what he's getting.
>>
>>79832082
There's nothing wrong with what I said.
>>
>>79830688
The best leader the world has ever known
>>
>>79829678
This will improve US and NK relations.
>>
>has a personal harem
>is still obese

Wew
>>
I heard he is gaining weight so he can transcend the human form and become the mountain that supports the world once North Korea conquers it.

ALL HAIL THE MOST GLORIOUS LEADER UNDER THE HEAVENS AND SUN!
>>
>>79832536

THE DAY OF KIM JONG-UN

>9 am : wake up and take a shower then put some clothes on
>10 am : eat as much as possible
>11 am : time to torture prisonners and killing them with ballistic missiles and machineguns
>12 pm : time to eat again
>1 pm : go visiting the troops to tell them how great he is and how he loves shooting bad koreans
>3 pm : time to eat again
>4 pm : watch a film
>6 pm : time to fill the food stocks so he threaten south korea with "muh nukes" to get his free bags of rice
>7 pm : eat again
>8 pm : another film
>9 pm : go to the harem
>10:30 pm : go to sleep
>>
>>79831830
>the leader is fat
wow this is the best propaganda the kikes at CIA can churn out? Juche is the ideal system of government prove me wrong
>inb4 muh ebil diktatoe muh freedumbs
>>
>>79833528

Dream life. I would switch 3 of those eating hours with plowing hot koreans.
>>
>American making fun of other people's weight
>>
>>79830013
Pics? Is she hot?
>>
File: 1467688388707.jpg (56 KB, 500x460) Image search: [Google]
1467688388707.jpg
56 KB, 500x460
>>79829678
What kind of haircut you want senpai?
>>
>>79835774
Just mao me up f4m
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.