[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Sami tells us to go back where we came from Where do we go?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: tfw norwegian.jpg (85 KB, 394x526) Image search: [Google]
tfw norwegian.jpg
85 KB, 394x526
>Sami tells us to go back where we came from
Where do we go?
>>
>>79828347

Not commenting on who's there first but every Indo-European is really just a Ukrainian cattle stealing steppe nigger at the core.
>>
File: welcome to sweden.png (343 KB, 708x738) Image search: [Google]
welcome to sweden.png
343 KB, 708x738
>>79828347
You crawl back inside your mother's cunt, you filthy snow nigger.
>>
>>79828347
Hem för att hämta geväret
>>
>>79828347
we go back to our barbaric ways
>>
Go back to Ukraine. I heard that Norwegians originated from Ukraine.
Can't say whether the info is 100% or not.
>>
>>79828347
we go north, and slaugher the sami raindeer niggers. they can't complain from the grave.
>>
>>79833333
KEK WILLS IT

also, who?
>>
>>79829452
Did they descended from the protoukrs?
>>
>>79828347
Sami people are mongols, they never inhabited anything south of kautokeino.
>>
>>79834012
I hear they melt and auto-ignite if they go below Oulu...Not sure if this is true.
>>
The real history is that the nordic people today wandered in from the south when the permafrost retreted back. So in fact, todays norwegians and swedes were in the area today known as sweden and norway long before the sami... or do they claim thay lived on 1km thick ice?
>>
>>79828347
fucking idiot! tell them to go where they came from (uralic stppes) kindly remind them that they where stoneage savages without a written language before we dragges their nomadic asses out of ignorance
>>
>>79833333
Checked
>>
>>79833333
Ragnar rises
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.