[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The purge: how is it likely in murika?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: lepurge.jpg (3 MB, 1013x1500) Image search: [Google]
lepurge.jpg
3 MB, 1013x1500
How is it likely that le purge will happen in the land of the fat?
>>
>>79826588
After a physical catastrophe like Katrina maybe?
>>
>>79826588
It's won't because nobody is that retarded
>>
>>79826654
oh cmon, its USA
>>
You need a lot more anarchy/libertardianism for it to happen.
But if it does happen i hope they'll film it like your presidency, little compares in terms of pure entertainment value.
>>
>>79826730
Fear of death overcomes all political agendas
>>
>>79826734
>You need a lot more anarchy/libertardianism for it to happen.
inevitable then
>>
>>79826588
In real life there are a lot more people and a lot more armed random people, than in the movies. That means an attacker gets spotted by at least one and probably more than one person.

That means random violence is likely to end with the death of the person who started it. Especially if you go around killing well loved random people with guns that make 150+ decibel bangs.

Also, most people in America have enough to eat, so there is no reason to risk their comfy lifestyle. It takes mental illness levels of hostility to say "Fuck it, I'm going to hurt some random strangers today." (Be grateful for this.)
>>
>>79827036
This. And the whole subtext is retarded, without authoritative government our society would collapse into madness in hours? And all the 'SCARY' American and Christian iconography.

Now, I could see terrorism being a big ass thing here, large statement-grabbing moments, but the whole nation goes Chiraq? Please, more likely we'd see people murdering others over personal shit, sexual deviancies getting explored, and MAYBE some racial tension fires.
>>
File: 1436704059795.jpg (443 KB, 1366x570) Image search: [Google]
1436704059795.jpg
443 KB, 1366x570
>>79826588
fuck off to >>>/tv/
>>
File: percival.jpg (524 KB, 1198x693) Image search: [Google]
percival.jpg
524 KB, 1198x693
>>79826588
is this literally the movie's creators shilling on 4chan?
there's no reason anyone would discuss some shitty flick like that, right?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.