[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
David Duke once ran for president (maybe twice) and even he can’t
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: cjones07052016.jpg (2 MB, 3378x2550) Image search: [Google]
cjones07052016.jpg
2 MB, 3378x2550
David Duke once ran for president (maybe twice) and even he can’t match Donald Trump’s penchant for bigoted statements made by a presidential candidate.
>>
>>79826549
dont see how the left can call him antisemitic, his grankids are literally jewish
>>
>>79827221
Leftists are incapable of thought. A leftist "debate" consists of repeating punchlines a Jewish comedian spoke the night before. If you get them off script they clam up and start screaming about racism and sexism as a defensive measure to disengage.

They are literally puppets. Golems. Creations of the Jew, animated by the Jew, and mindlessly performing whatever task a Jew orders them without thought or regard.
>>
>>79827221
I think the left are calling him an idiot who's too far up his own ass and too deep in his own echo chamber to even realize that an image tweeted to him by his crazy followers that has a star of David surrounded by a pile of money is probably not the best thing to be retweeting as a presidential candidate.

Just like the Judge Chimichanga thing, the fact that he was too stupid to even realize what he was saying was racist doesn't make it better, it makes it worse.
>>
File: 1441805302642.jpg (50 KB, 677x583) Image search: [Google]
1441805302642.jpg
50 KB, 677x583
>>79827221
>>79827422
>>79827622
kill yourselves for bumping this shit

you are everything that is wrong with this board
>>
File: hatefuck the enemy.jpg (654 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
hatefuck the enemy.jpg
654 KB, 960x720
>>79828398

Shut up Nigger. I'm going to fuck your women.
>>
haha drumpfs mouth looks like a butt
>>
>>79830025

So does your flag.
>>
>>79830025

Your flag looks like a giant gaping asshole.

Motherland BTFO.
>>
>>79829928
>fuck your women

kek man
>>
Honestly I love it

the average voter has no fucking clue what's going on and thinks the media looks paranoid as fuck over nothing.

We're getting into McCarthy tier witchunts for antisemitism now
>>
>>79830648

The bad man put the bad star on the picture!
>>
>>79826549
>A payment of 0.02USD has been credited to your PayPal account.
>>
>>79826549
>op
>jew

Those were stars of protection to stop the evil poles from doing harm to the wartime labor force.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.