[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AMERICA FIRST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: homeless children.jpg (51 KB, 417x336) Image search: [Google]
homeless children.jpg
51 KB, 417x336
>more than 500,000 homeless people in the United States alone
>we should let in a large population of people from terrorist-infested countries without giving them proper background checks and give them each a place to stay and treat them equally
>but the homeless army veteran on the corner begging for money should "get a job"

AMERICA FIRST. There's nothing racist or xenophobic about it. We can't take care of our own fucking people.
>>
>>79825944
RACIST.... XENOPHOBE, KKK TRUMP SUPPORTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

MY FEELS FUCK YOU

I'm heading back to tumblr
>>
you put it like burgerland is self sufficient
you need us more than we need you
>>
It breaks my heart to see Aryan children suffering like that

Truly we need to euthanize them, don't you agree go- I mean guys?
>>
>>79825944
Fucking racist
>>
We can, it's not good business for lobbyists or corrupt politicians though. Inb4 Muh Trump will magically solve this too
>>
>>79825944
these rapefugee faggots and the 20 million illegals already here are a fucking fifth column

its already too late, no matter what happens it will not be peaceful
>>
>>79825944
I don't give a fuck
I'm just a b/tard who wants to see his flag on his post
>>
>America shouldn't be sheltering those unskilled crazies, America should be sheltering THESE unskilled crazies
>>
Huh, last i looked it looked more like 17 million homeless.
>>
>>79825944
So true. We should force congress to visit skid row in LA.
>>
>>79826279
that's very satisfying

I see now why /pol/ is so full of self satisfied dicks
>>
>>79826313
>>79826043
Also these two, the U.S. hasn't been particularly relevant in the migration crisis regardless of what it decides.
It's a bit like a fish decides to support Trump: It is a fish, it can't even properly voice its support to humans.
>>
>>79826313
If you can't see the difference between these and ours, than you are a globalist traitor and have no concept of loyalty. Kill yourself.
>>
>>79826211
List of fifth columns: SJWs, BLMs, muslim refugees, illegal immigrants, Communist positions of power, and globalist shills.

To be fair if there was a happening it'd be in Europe first. They have just as many Fifth columns which are much more dangerous (ME Muslim refugees).
>>
>>79826344
Got a source on that, buddy?
>>
>>79825944
We need to stop sending food and aid to Africa and Israel.
Think of how much better we could be without those two things alone.
>>
>>79826382
Good. Now fuck off back to /b/ you underage b7.
>>
File: 1466784507785.jpg (32 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
1466784507785.jpg
32 KB, 300x450
if you're homeless chances are you have some sort of mental disability or something
i just dont see how a normal human can end up totally homeless & totally broke & without food or shelter & cannot figure out any way to improve their life
you literally have to be mentally handicapped
>>
>>79826043
Blatantly false.

Europe would crash and burn without American subsidies and military protection from NATO.

Sure we need you, but you guys do not generate anywhere the same level as us, both in GDP and technological marvels.
>>
>>79825944
If you could also stop sending money to third world countries, we would much appreciate. It also applies to some european countries as well.
>>
>>79826725
they have severe behavioral disorders. Instead of throwing money down the drain for stuff like refugee aid we should be paying for treatment for these people.
>>
>>79826747
True. Sometimes I wonder if Germany would be quite as smug about its economy if it actually had to pay for a real military.
>>
>>79826747
Any country other than the US can fall and the rest of the world will keep on going.
If the US falls, the rest of the world falls with us.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.