[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So we all agree Larry Wilmore is the fucking worst right? Probably
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 830x553) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 830x553
So we all agree Larry Wilmore is the fucking worst right? Probably the worst possible choice to replace Stephen Colbert, and I guess they did it in the name of diversity like everything else these days.

Don't get me wrong, while I thought it was a really stupid gimmick to make both the Daily Show and Nightly Show hosts niggers, I actually kind of like Trevor Noah. He can be pretty funny, and he doesn't try to be something he's not. Larry Wilmore is hardly black at all, yet he tries so hard to let his black side show. His obvious, I call it insecurity, leads him to not be funny at all. He over exaggerates his nigger speak, and all of his jokes root back to "look at me I'm black too guys" it's pathetic.

His ratings have completely plummeted. My first thought was "wow I really hope it doesn't take long to replace this loser". But now I'm kind of hoping The Nightly Show gets cancelled all together. I want this wannabe to feel like he did such a bad job that he ruined it for everyone.

Thoughts on Larry Wilmore and Trevor Noah on their respective shows?
>>
>>79825769
He's a dirty fucking nigger
>>
>>79825769
With Larry they were trying to make a black man show for people they thought wanted that.

Daily Show tried, too hard, to say the same but with a black host
>>
I'm honestly liking larry over trevor, more energy in larry imo
>>
Stephen Colbert and John Steward set the bars too high for these chimps.
>>
>>79825769
I think he survives by the forced hulu hits. Fall asleep binge watching x wake up to is it onehunnit or weak tea. I tried to watch him but he's unfunny and too race baity.
>>
>>79825919
Larry comes off fake as fuck to me. Whenever he tries to dial in his blackness and "tell it like it is" he comes off like some dad trying to talk like the hip kids. Wayne Brady would have more credibility than him
>>
>>79825769
It's sad when Obongo was funnier than Wilmore at the correspondence dinnger.
>>
>>79825769

His show is so unfunny, and he is straight up racist. I'm amazed he still has a show
>>
>>79825919
His energy is part of what makes him so annoying. Aside from the Jew media hand that's up his ass making him talk like a puppet, he's just so fucking lame and unfunny.
>>
File: BLACKED.png (1 MB, 1082x900) Image search: [Google]
BLACKED.png
1 MB, 1082x900
It's too late, Comedy Central has been blacked already.
>>
>>79826008
I don't understand, I don't have Hulu. So if you fall asleep watching one show, you can wake up to having a different show on? Or do they like bundle Wilmores show with other shit or something?
>>
he's so untalented and unimportant that I can't even work myself up to give you a coherent reply

if he has any viewership at all, it's from people who agree with him 100% already, he's not changing any minds that's for sure. low-T propaganda
>>
>>79826378
That's not really what bothers me though. What bothers me is that he wants to be black soooo badly and it shows, which ruins his comedy. He was likely chosen to be on air because he isn't too black to begin with. At least Trevor Noah knows what he is. He knows he's a halfy, and he knows he's not American, and he doesn't try to be. I really think Wilmore is insecure and wishes he was darker

It seems like he doesn't even know anything about the black community to be honest. Do you think that's why some liberal whites like him? Because he's black, so they there "MUH DIVERSITY" but not too black so they feel cool being able to relate to a nigger?
>>
I kind of wish they'd stuck with the original title of the show "The Minority Report."
>>
No that guy who replaced Lebowitz is way worse. I enjoyed his joke about him replacing a fake news anchor kinda like Lestor holt.
>>
>>79825769
When Colbert left I think that was the last time I watched Comedy Central. All tv channels are jewish, but comedy central is unbearably so.
>>
File: 1466515435255.png (510 KB, 580x593) Image search: [Google]
1466515435255.png
510 KB, 580x593
>>79825919
>I'm honestly liking larry over trevor
>>
>>79826404

On hulu, if you finish the last episode of a show and have autoplay turned on then it will queue up an episode from an "if you liked this, you'll also like this other show" list.
>>
>>79825952

Stephen Colbert was never funny. John Jewart was occasionally amusing, but only because the writers, and how the show was formatted.
>>
>>79825769
>>79825769
>>79825769
I didn't like his show to begin with but since I recently found out that the MTV decoded racist moron 'Franchesca Ramsey' is a writer and contributor of the show, there is no hope at all.

http://splitsider.com/2016/02/franchesca-ramsey-joins-the-nightly-show-as-a-writer-and-contributor/
>>
>>79826378
>black people are 12% of the US population
>pandering to a minority at the expense of the majority

It's up to Comedy Central to determine how much they hate advertising dollars and ratings. Seems like a lot right now though.
>>
>>79825769
The plan is to agitate whites in every way possible. No not the far and alt-right. Those will never watch it. The targets are those of us in the center. I'm already agitated, if you ask me.
>>
>>79825769
>Thoughts on Larry Wilmore and Trevor Noah on their respective shows?
They're both unfunny faggots who replaced semi passable characters on shitty shows.
>>
>>79825769
Both suck and both will be removed for their terrible ratings eventually.

They both only have one real schtick.
>Read headline
>Make goofy serious face towards the camera
>"Come on white people, really?"
>>
I really gave this guy a fair shot when the show first came out but every single joke was about race; specifically black vs white. All the jokes were flat and unoriginal. Pretty sad. That whole channel is a SJW circle jerk. Haven't watched CC in years which is sad because I remember back in the 90s when it was just obscure comedy. Not every show was great but at least they tried new things.
>>
File: cl.png (1 MB, 1398x1246) Image search: [Google]
cl.png
1 MB, 1398x1246
>>79832738
>>
>>79826009
This. Larry is a white washed nigger if I ever seen one.
>>
Why the fuck would you watch these shows to begin with?
>>
>Nightly Show with Larry Wilmore gets cancelled
>New nightly political show greenlit
>The Vagina Perspective with Amy Schumer
>feminist news 5 days a week!
>>
>>79833659
Sweden, yes!
>>
File: carl.jpg (73 KB, 599x404) Image search: [Google]
carl.jpg
73 KB, 599x404
>>79825769
He's unfunny as fuck but how did the geniuses at comedy central miss the chance to call the show "The Wilmore Repor(t)"?
>>
File: image6.jpg (28 KB, 500x486) Image search: [Google]
image6.jpg
28 KB, 500x486
Non threatening babby faced blacman

see:
Cuba Gooding; Denzel Washington; Wayne Brady et al
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.