[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: photo.jpg (137 KB, 1256x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
137 KB, 1256x900
A gay person were to rape somebody? (obviously rape a guy)

What would be the libs reaction? /pol/s reaction?
>>
Gas them both
>>
>>79824131
*checks ID*
Kek wills.
>>
>>79824088
Literally nothing would happen. Shitlibs don't care when black on black crime happens, and nobody her would either. Maybe we would laugh and some fags would jerk off to the thought of it.
>>
>>79824088
That happens every fucking day.
>>
Happens literally every day. I've almost been raped thrice by faggots.
>>
>>79824694
sad
>>
>>79824088
It's because he's white and the patriarchy
>>
File: image.gif (18 KB, 383x282) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
18 KB, 383x282
>>79824726
SPOTTED THE JEW
>>
>>79824088
I get raped by fags a lot - sometimes up to five times a day.
>>
>>79824088
It happens all the time and they're silent on it.
>>
>>79824088

it's a man getting raped so libs wouldnt care

it only matters if a woman is raped by a man to push the feminist narrative

ironically this results in no one ever giving a flying fuck about women who get raped by other women, which is pretty common given how fucked up and abusive lesbian relationships are, since at least male rape victims have MRAs sticking up for them
>>
>>79824088

oh yeah and friendly reminder this literally happens more in America than male on female rape thanks to your fucked up prison system and not only does no one care Americlaps literally like it and use it as a threat for why you shouldnt commit crimes
>>
>>79824809
ikr
look at my id
>ov (en)
>jw (j E w)
>cp (ðæt chæsé pítséå)
>>
>>79825609
It's too much...
>>
>>79824088
Hmm thought that's how faggotry was spreading in the old days before it became "hip"
>>
File: url.jpg (11 KB, 243x208) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
11 KB, 243x208
>>79825877
>looks at id
>sux
>as
>>
>>79824694

You must go to shitplaces. I have a gay college and went a few times to his gay intense birthday parties. Except for some hungry stares, nobody bothered me. I also limited my alcohol intake to the minimum, to avoid any strange situations.
>>
>>79824088
Libs already defend pedophile gays, so...
>>
>>79824088
Libs couldn't care less. Gay rape, minority on majority rape, female on male/female rape, they don't give a fuck, even when kids are involved.
>>
>>79826373

* gay colleague
>>
>>79824088
I am in Honolulu, Hawaii. The military and "federal police" control the local police department, and use homosexual rape as an extrajudicial attack, along with economic attacks to make targets destitute for such crimes as support or positive opinions of the U.S. constitution, gun ownership among non politically connected people, and as social manipulation to create castes to manipulate.

I had the gestapo drain the battery of my phone in minutes as I watched it one day as I was going to my hobo spot to sleep. No battery, no camera. As soon as I set up to sleep, I had 3 homos drive up and make a beeline for me. They came straight to me, 2 started blowing each other, and the third stood over me and came for me. This was not the only time things like this have happened.

This is all accepted behavior here. They distribute videos of their deeds freely, claiming it is only happening to the willing, or the deserving lesser people, and as long as you suck up, it can never happen to you.

Disclaimer: Not all cops are corrupt shitbags here, nor is your average U.S. grunt. This is elitist shit the gov. does and they try to keep it hidden. They are running child trafficking, meth and state sponsored terrorism against people while using the offices of the U.S. government as cover, and if you try to protect yourself, they will yell ALQAEDAISISWITCHES or whatever the current boogeyman is.
>>
>>79826373
>>79826901
¿Le dijiste a frutillita que deje de ficharte el bulto?
>>
>>79827471

Suerte que los jeans holgados tapan todo. Como van vestidos, te das cuenta quien se la come y quien no,
>>
>>79827758
ultimamente mucho puto suelto en el país. A éste ritmo vamos a ser todos boliguayos acá
>>
I got another failed rape story! I lived in a death house rented out by Sen. Clayton Hee. at 4011 B Kaimuki Ave. The faggot and tranny fucker who lived in the other cottage on the property would bring poor and homeless men up there and try to get them drunk or high and get into their buttholes, after the period of toilet related foreplay. They had cameras planted around the property and on other surrounding properties and would broadcast their exploits to the locals. They would claim to be the neighborhood watch group and would try to say they were law enforcement when caught. The local police knew about all this and protected them. Clayton Hee's wife is the head of the local "Judicial review" board of all the local appointed judges, so she is like the boss of the local court judges.

So these shitfaggot toilet freaks were raping and trying to rape men with protection of the cops and courts, broadcasting their exploits locally, and everyone was fucking fine with it because they claimed they were a higher caste of people because they inherited money or were related to someone who had a government job, and is therefore in local terms, an honorary white. They would say I was every fucking boogeyman in the book to try to justify what they did, they also would claim everything they did was justified because at one time I legally owned a gun, but was not part of some idiotic communist local archetype.
>>
>>79829283

Posta si. Estamos invadidos y son cada vez mas cara duras.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.