[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black people who aren't niggers. Is it a myth? If not, where
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: miles-davis.jpg (28 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
miles-davis.jpg
28 KB, 400x400
Black people who aren't niggers.
Is it a myth?
If not, where do we find them?
>>
>>79823768
In the negative zone
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4
>>
>>79823946
Thought of that too.
Funny how the last examples of non-nigger black people date back from the 60's.
>>
>>79823768
B.B King, Albert King, Freddie King aka Three Kings of Blues and ofc Coltrane - those are black men's, not a niggers. I fucken respect those musicians, even if B.B gone
>>
Weird how blacks get more niggerish the more rights they get. Were our ancestors on to something?
>>
File: david carroll.jpg (36 KB, 474x315) Image search: [Google]
david carroll.jpg
36 KB, 474x315
>>
Ben Carson is the only non-nigger nigger I know of.
>>
>>79823768
There are a lot of non-nigger blacks.
Sadly a small percentage in the bigger picture, though.
>>
Classic.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHdlSolwktU
>>
Duke Ellington, mid 2000s era Will Smith, Russell Simmons, Daymond John, 50 cent occasionally, Chapelle, etc
>>
File: gun-pepe.jpg (9 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
gun-pepe.jpg
9 KB, 228x221
>>79823768
Blacks in America claim they're oppressed because they're a minority.

Blacks in South Africa claim they're oppressed because they're a majority.

It never changes. No matter what you give them, they keep taking and taking until there's nothing left.

Even if they are given large swaths of fertile land, they will only grow enough to feed themselves, even then that's a stretch. So many formerly productive farms here were taken from whites due to "land claims" and given to blacks. Unsurprisingly close to all of them are now unproductive. They would rather become politicians because farming would actually require some work.

It still makes me angry. These fucking kaffirs were handed a first world nation on a silver platter, and they changed it into another third world african corrupt shithole, the rape capital of the world, in less than twenty years.

Europeans for some reason do not have enough experience and exposure to actual niggers to understand what a danger they are. No amount of reasoning and evidence will make them believe that these dindu nuffins are cancer. They instead choose to believe in fairytales and that the failed experiment of multiculturalism will somehow enrich their country. You need to live with these savages at their wildest to understand what a fucking tragedy they are.
>>
>>79823768
I manage a restaurant in Chicago. It's very hard to find white people who want to work for 10 an hour. Having a majority black staff and having fired lots of black people I can say that it's a scale from Uncle Tom to Nigger. Pulling them out of hood culture is still sadly the white man's burden
>>
File: 1457248627527.png (298 KB, 4500x2592) Image search: [Google]
1457248627527.png
298 KB, 4500x2592
>>79825315
Are you that same South African that is always posting? It's a bit autistic but you inspired me to made a map of what could have been
>>
All black people are by definition niggers.

There may be good niggers, and they should go be good in Africa.
>>
>>79825315

This guy is right. Anyone who thinks black people are "okay" has never seen them when they're not under white control.

I lived in Baltimore for 3 years, and I can confirm that these "people" are completely irredeemable. Without nastiness or hyperbole, I truly believe that they are not genuinely human like the other races.
>>
>>79824007
What about Neil Degrasse Tyson? He looks like a decent nigger
>>
>>79826125
Neat map, and yes there are a few of us here. Everyone here is redpilled, or eventually becomes redpilled, by experience and necessity. It's just a part of life here.

I think one thing that made me start posting was how we were pretty much left to fend for ourselves here and how we are still viewed as worse than niggers by the majority of the world's population, even on /pol/ people still don't understand or care about the hand we were dealt, which can easily happen to their countries.

No one wants to learn. No one knows anything about here. People are still brainwashed to believe Mandela is a saint and Boers are evil, even though that fucking terrorist kaffir wouldn't condemn attacks on civilians. Fuck the liberal progressives and their first world self-righteous opinions. They don't understand what it's like. God damn, they need to come here. They need to learn what their bullshit white guilt does to these niggers. It only emboldens them and makes the problem worse... so, so much worse. BLM shit has been spreading here. It's a fucking cancer.

We are so fucked, it's unbelievable. I don't want pity, but it's fucking bizarre that the world not only doesn't give a shit, but it's believing an entirely different narrative.
>>
File: file.png (205 KB, 375x359) Image search: [Google]
file.png
205 KB, 375x359
Is based Thomas Sowell the least niggerous black person?
>>
>>79826604
He's not
>playing the race card = nigger
>>
>>79823946
>>79824007

M*hammed Ali was a very nigger nigger.

>>79826604

Meme scientist.
>>
>>79823768
you ll find them in the foreign legion.
In the outer world you ll find 1/1000
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.