[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is she right /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: CmmEeEZWgAAKYGY.jpg large.jpg (236 KB, 1023x1023) Image search: [Google]
CmmEeEZWgAAKYGY.jpg large.jpg
236 KB, 1023x1023
In before "sven"/cuckshed/somali/etc
>>
I can't read cuck
>>
>>79823502
i can't read arabic, translate please?
>>
>>79823502
I can't read ... um, fag-language, yeah that's it.
>>
>>79823558
>>79823729

everything was better before
>>
>>79823502
Yes.
>>
File: new shoah +.jpg (56 KB, 464x404) Image search: [Google]
new shoah +.jpg
56 KB, 464x404
>>79823834
It really was
>>
>>79823834
I guess she's ironic and reminding everyone of the repressive patriarchy of the past?
>>
File: images (3).png (8 KB, 350x420) Image search: [Google]
images (3).png
8 KB, 350x420
>>79823834
>>
File: tmp_9133-jewfeels-2018656.jpg (452 KB, 1440x1734) Image search: [Google]
tmp_9133-jewfeels-2018656.jpg
452 KB, 1440x1734
>>79823834
is true
>>
>>79823834
>>79823962
This is my bet as well
>oy vey back in the day women didn't have the vote and couldn't vote for mass immigration and more and more welfare
>>
>>79823502

Not all people can read arabic, Niklas.
What does her sign say? Allahu-ekber?
>>
What I want to know is how wide her hips actually are.
>>
File: 21345.jpg (9 KB, 272x186) Image search: [Google]
21345.jpg
9 KB, 272x186
>>79823502
You just know some faggots are going to reply with some smart shit saying
"hurr durr how do you know what it was like before, you wernt even born" or

"youre just afraid of the future, nothing can stay the same forever" or even

"if its not better its because of biggots like you"

Some of you dont deserve your fate Sweden, take some small comfort in knowing that you made something great that could never be replicated by the immigrant scum.
>>
>>79823962
Her fat ass, sour expression, and feminist necklace spur me to suspect the same.

Either way, it's a moot point. Conservatism isn't automatically right, but at least it's a more logical standpoint than progressivism. Not fixing what isn't broken makes sense, and limits society's resources to identifying what IS broken and fixing that. Progressivism, on the other hand, assumes a nonexistent "natural" upwards curve of development that magically aligns with their completely arbitrary politicial viewpoints (such as multiculturalism). The ultimate paradox being that despite selling this "progress" as both natural and inevitable, progressives constantly "protect" it from naysayers to the point of outlawing criticism an employing physical violence. Not unlike religious zealots who claim their god is all-knowing and all-powerful, but someone needs a sketchy dude in a dress to enact his will on Earth.

Certainly conservatives sometimes make themselves guilty of presenting the past as a magic happyland where everything was better, when it certainly wasn't. But at least the past can be held up against the present and judged objectively. Progressives put their faith in a fantasy image of the future, and then condemn the past and present alike according to that.
>>
>>79824661
Is her ass actually that fat though? Or is it the dress?
>>
>>79824968
Well, there were those bubble-butt extensions they put on dresses, but this doesn't look like one of them. Those gave the impression of a nigger ass you could jump on and ride. Though, given how dumpy the costume is, it would make sense either way if it weren't present, or if it were and was just shittily executed.

But whatever it is, it isn't flattering.
>>
File: you-have-died-of-dysentery.jpg (91 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
you-have-died-of-dysentery.jpg
91 KB, 1280x960
>literally believing things have ever been better before

Just more proof the binding ideology of /pol/ is retardation
>>
>>79825451
>implying death is bad
life is suffering,back in the day you may have lived little,but at least you were free
now a day the government keeps you healthy so you can work your ass off and die of old age,having done nothing of value your whole life
the average people are literally enslaved by society,they work today so that they could work again tomorrow,its pointless
>>
>>79825633

You would an hero this board deserves if you really believed that instead of just a shitposting edgy kid.
>>
>>79825833
>what is fear
>>
>>79825451
You're fucking retarded. Suicide rates are a very good objective metric for quality of life. They've been increasing in the US steadily since 1998. Obviously something has gone very wrong with muh progress.
>>
>>79824968
Are Europeans really this ignorant about their own culture?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.