[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Boris Johnson resigned without telling us why >Nigel Farage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: fwx-bulgarian-yogurt.jpg (327 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
fwx-bulgarian-yogurt.jpg
327 KB, 2048x2048
>Boris Johnson resigned without telling us why
>Nigel Farage resigned without telling us why

Isn't it a little wierd how the most popular politicians in the UK resigned?
Were they threatened by the higher powers?

>inb4 the jews
Lets have a serious discussion.
Also pic unrelated.
>>
>>79823253
I blame jews
>>
File: 764654265427457.png (186 KB, 459x663) Image search: [Google]
764654265427457.png
186 KB, 459x663
The powers that be tried to be clever by killing Jo Cox and using rubbers to wipe out votes. When Leave won, they realized people couldn't be emotionally blackmailed anymore and too many people had used pens for them to rig enough votes in time.

So they got really mad and basically said to outsiders like Farage that they'll flay his children if he doesn't step down
>>
Farage makes sense cuz he did what he wanted to do

Boris just pussied out doe
>>
I doubt it, Garage said he's achieved what he joined politics for; to leave the EU. Said he wanted his life back, so I tip my hat to him. Not entirely sure why Boris left though! I thought it was surprising. He mightn't have wanted to ruin his career maybe?
>>
Obviously the jews.
>>
>>79823253
Thats some nice yogurt
>>
>>79823417
pretty much this. their families were threatened
>>
>>79823253
Fuck off Spain, farage has done what he set out to do and now no longer needs to be a politician
>>
>>79823253
The jews did this.
>>
i'm almost positive it was the Jews.
>>
>>79823253
Johnson hasnt resigned as far as I know. He just not running for PM. Correct me if I am wrong.
>>
>>79823996
You're right. Does he even have anything to resign from? Isn't he just the former mayor of London at the moment?
>>
>>79823417
>>79823623
That's crazy talk.
>>
>>79824116
Nevermind, didn't even realize he was London mayor and an MP at the same time.
>>
>>79823253
Farage did what he set out to do, for the others they're just showing their true colours. They don't have the balls to step up to the plate when it's actually required. Typical problem when you have a bunch of politicians who would rather be sucking on the EUs schlong.
>>
Boris was backstabbed by fellow leaver Gove though?
And Farage just wants a rest after winning.
>>
>>79824160
Only for a few months, he was elected an MP last May
>>
File: Fat Squirrls.jpg (64 KB, 600x397) Image search: [Google]
Fat Squirrls.jpg
64 KB, 600x397
>>79823253
Probably jews bro
>>
I only partially buy the analysis that leave wasn't really expecting to win and found itself having bit off more than it could chew.

It just doesn't seem realistic that there hasn't been some very powerful backlash behind the scenes. The Jew World Order doesn't mess around. And merely having the figureheads purged doubtless is pretty demoralizing, and might even be seen as a net benefit by having given public discontent an opportunity to blow off steam with no particular consequence.
>>
>>79823368
FPBP, unironically
>>
It's one thing to drive a bus to the edge of a cliff. It's another to drive a bus over the cliff and into the sea. Neither wanted to be remembered as "that guy that ruined Britain", so they both chickened out of the PM race.
>>
>>79824944
>so they both chickened out of the PM race.
>implying Farage ever had a chance to be PM when UKIP has 1 MP
What?
>>
>>79823253
this
>>79823417

The powers that be were gonna parade all of BoJos dirty secrets in the press. Its like Corbyn they're trying to push him out Labour cause hes too left wing. Theres no way they'll get him in some Georgian house in Kensington taking a fat wad of cash to join the conservatives and bomb some middle eastern country so they want rid of him
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.