[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sweden Yes Cologne 2.0 edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3673304/At-35-girls-aged-12-17-sexually-assaulted-foreign-youths-Swedish-music-festival-scenes-similar-Cologne-New-Year-attacks.html?ito=social-facebook

Well Sweden you seem to have things under control with those don't rape me bracelets.

>12 year old girls molested
>mudslime rapefugees
>they don't report about it
>don't want to say they are immigrants

Swedish men are literally cuckolds allowing their girlfriends and daughters to be fingered by a group of Ahmeds and their dirty muslim fingers at a music festival and don't do anything.
>>
File: 1457808646905.jpg (33 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
1457808646905.jpg
33 KB, 600x338
someone needs to make a parody song of "Cleveland Rocks" but replace the lyrics with "Sweden YES"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJ3plaSowWc
>>
Are you trying to say anti-rape bracelets weren't good enough?

BACK TO FORMULA?
>>
Bamp
>>
>>79823120
dude heres a real stori of mi
so i go 2 festival and c chicks all have antirape magical bracelets so i couldnt rape
i go 2 home and engineered a
anti-antirapebracletet-bracelet
and it worked like charm so i can managed 2 rape with that way
>>
File: Anzu.jpg (69 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
Anzu.jpg
69 KB, 600x900
>>79825093
If you do anything to her over there in Turkey I'm going to take a flight over there and end you
>>
I am surprised /b/ is not full of videos of these events. Sudacas and brazilians do this shit in concerts and public transport.
>>
>>79825560
She's doing more damage to her body than any autistic turk can ever do with that anorexia complex
>>
>>79822950

What do you mean they don't report on it? Every major swedish news paper has been writing about these "attacks" the last couple of days and it's a big talking point during the political festival at Gotland this week.
>>
why are the parents even letting a 12-year old go to such a festival ?
>>
File: europesfuture.jpg (163 KB, 650x579) Image search: [Google]
europesfuture.jpg
163 KB, 650x579
>>79825743
europe used to be safe until it got invaded by arabs and africans
>>
do you think they got some dirty darkies fingers up em?
>>
>>79822950
youre hurting my feelings :(
>>
File: 1467147291745.jpg (148 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1467147291745.jpg
148 KB, 960x720
>>79822950
RIP Sweden.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.