[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Sport the only industry that isn't cucked by political
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: p18lq7ediepl816p6s04171vo23.jpg (20 KB, 590x290) Image search: [Google]
p18lq7ediepl816p6s04171vo23.jpg
20 KB, 590x290
Is Sport the only industry that isn't cucked by political correctness? You don't see sports teams employing a 'minority quota', it's all done on talent and merit.
>>
>>79822927
Because the most popular sports are already full of niggers.

If the "white sports" like lacrosse or hockey start generating as much money as football or basketball you can rest assured that there will be sit-ins, protests, and other calls for diversity.
>>
>>79823346
Germany is the best team in the world and it only has 1 nigger
>>
>>>/sp/
>>
File: 0000.png (293 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
0000.png
293 KB, 633x758
>>79822927
>You don't see sports teams employing a 'minority quota'
http://www.sarugbymag.co.za/blog/details/boks-must-be-50-black-by-2019

Rugby it is 50% by 2019, and cricket is at least 4 of the 11.
>>
>>79823442
Oh and they already tried to bar us from the last world cup. Fucking kaffir talent pool is useless too. At least NZ gets fucking smelly coconuts to choose from.
>>
>>79823373
I should have specified that my statement only applies to America
>>
>>79823524
Arent you guys not allowed to have a springbok on your jersey annymore because its a symbol of "oppression"
>>
>>79822927
if you watch professional sports you are a cuck
>You don't see sports teams employing a 'minority quota'

sure ya do
>>
>>79823524
honorable memba I must ask you to withdraw this racist statement
>>
>>79822927
In Vancouver there are also male ice sweepers during games because political correctness
>>
>yet

nothing is safe or sacred anymore. Give it a few more years
>>
First off why is there no rugby ball in that photo, rugby is the game all Englishman should aspire to them
There actually are quotas for giving qualifications to black coaches in rugby and football. This is to encourage more black people to play sports and they can't just say 'COACH BE RAYCISS HE GAVE ME RED CARD FOR SPITTING ON JOHN-PAUL WHEN HE STEP ON MY SNEAKERS
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.