[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9
File: 1466152858901.jpg (34 KB, 500x464) Image search: [Google]
1466152858901.jpg
34 KB, 500x464
what are /pols thoughts on the supreme gentleman and his justification?
>>
Too edgy. Shame, because he had a really great music taste.
>>
these suicidal retards should kill our actual enemies. random normies are a waste of bullets in comparison.
>>
>/pol/s thaughts
Hidden and SAvaGEd
>>
>>79822032
proof to never mix race, no matter the race.
>>
>>79822032
He was an autist that didn't understand basic human interaction, and felt women were obligated to fuck him because he "acted like a nice guy".

In the end he just wanted to fuck women and didn't care about them just like the chads. Actually, he was worse than the chads because first of all he was unwilling to work for it. He didn't even have a good personality to make up for his other lacking qualities. Second of all because the lacked empathy enough to go out and shoot people.

He called women sluts just for NOT wanting to fuck him, because they DID NOT jump on his dick because of what he thought were "good qualities" when he was just autistic.
>>
File: black-sheep.jpg (15 KB, 300x199) Image search: [Google]
black-sheep.jpg
15 KB, 300x199
>>79822032
Why is new zealand posting such garbage lately? Fuck off to /b/, m8.
>>
>>79822032
Have you read his little blog post/life story?

He was a boring fuck. Dumb fuck kept wanting to live in the same beach town, even though his life coach told him to move somewhere else, because he was trying to compete with a community of chad thundercocks.

Lil bitch did it to himself. His parents even bought him a life coach for fuck sakes.
>>
>>79822032
He somehow felt entitled to fuck hot girls and didn't do well while coping with the fact he was not.
His actions gave birth to some dank memes though, so I think he's a cool lad.
>>
>>79822032

He always wanted to be a Lady Killer...
>>
>>79822032

Is there going to be a Hollywood movie?

Perhaps we can meme it into existence?
>>
females are retards yes, and should not be able to choose without tribes consent
>>
File: we wuz jewz.jpg (136 KB, 314x450) Image search: [Google]
we wuz jewz.jpg
136 KB, 314x450
>>
"I'm going to get you... you girls!"
>>
File: 1467593999798.png (895 KB, 1043x1920) Image search: [Google]
1467593999798.png
895 KB, 1043x1920
>>79822032
He's r9k personified
>>
>>79822032
hes one of those alt right faggots that blames everyone for disagreeing with him because he cant get pussy
lol what a loser
>>
played too much WoW
>>
>>79823998

Are you my Hapa Son? I know I spread my seed all over Malaysia...

Tell your mom I said hi! Sorry I didn't pay the full amount.
>>
>>79822032
Men who don't take responsibility and wife the girls they lay deserve to be shot, and so do the Jews that taught them to behave like that.
>>
>>79824338

You don't like the hatefuck the enemy?

It's psyops 102!
>>
>>79822032
When i was 22 i didn't get any pussy.
I looked like i was 14 or something like my balls still needed to drop.
Security in the cinema literally apprehended me multiple times cause the movie was for people above 16, i looked that young.

I'm 31 now but i look like 24 now, masculine jaw with beautiful eyes.
And i get massive pussy now.

This guy was extremely stupid , he just had to say fuck bitches, grow some personality and he had to dish that narcissistic world view and finish college.
And i could guarantee he got some pussy, when he got a bit older.

I mean hes self confidence got rekt cause the "other boys" could do better backflips with skateboarding than him, kek.
I
>>
>>79825044
He was a fucking degenerate anyway. The fucking weirdo got mad because he heard some Chad pounding his sister's pussy with his BWC, and presumably jacked off to it.
>>
File: if_you_are_the_one_failed.jpg (25 KB, 488x366) Image search: [Google]
if_you_are_the_one_failed.jpg
25 KB, 488x366
Amusing excerpt from his manifesto

Follows on from seeing Chads and Staceys having a good time at the park:

All of the girls were scantily clad. Rage boiled inside me as I watched those people who thought they were better than me enjoying their pleasurable little lives together. The rage was so intense that I couldn’t take it. I was insulted too much. I couldn’t leave them without getting some form of revenge, so I drove to the nearby K-mart, bought a super-soaker, filled it up with orange juice that I bought at the same store, and drove back to the park. They were still there, having the time of their lives, and I wanted to ruin it for them. I wanted to ruin their fun just like they ruined mine, as they would never accept me among them. I screamed at them with rage as I sprayed them with my super soaker. When the boys started to yell and chase after me, I quickly got into my car and drove away.
>>
>>79825255
This couldn't possibly be any more /r9k/, except if he filled the supersoaker with his piss.
>>
>>79825336
/r9k/ wouldn't have balls for something like that
>>
File: hatefuck the enemy.jpg (654 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
hatefuck the enemy.jpg
654 KB, 960x720
>>
>>79825336

piss supersoakers is a jackass thing, not r9k
>>
>>79825044

Elliot was a betasian, he would have gotten worse with age not better.
>>
>>79825255
This is fake...Right ?
If not it's damn funny...Too bad this gook mongrel had to go overboard with his beta autist rage
>>
It was a hoax as most of American mass shootings
>>
>>79825255
>How to socially isolate yourself 101, by Elliot Rodgers
Haha what the fuck.
>>
>>79825848
Thats just a meme but holds some truth.
I know lots of Asians who got pussy even here.
But they got lots of self confidence where ripped.
Or have a good job.
>>
>>79822032
pretty funny,

he could have easily gotten laid if he had pulled his head out of his own ass. instead he focused all his energy on crying.
>>
>>79822501
Btfo
>>
>>79822501
This cuck has got it right
>>
>>79822032
He should have continued his rampage instead of killing himself. Instead of proving himself to be the true alpha-male he proved himself a true beta.
>>
>>79822032
He did nothing wrong.
>>
File: r9k.jpg (26 KB, 300x202) Image search: [Google]
r9k.jpg
26 KB, 300x202
>>79825255
>who thought they were better than me

The irony of all this is those people probably gave his existence about as much thought as they did the mold growing in the shower.

His entire manifesto blog rant is like a bible of frustrated autistic rage, it's hilarious.
>>
>>79826000
>>79825255

It gets even better when you read the whole thing. He basically ends up pouring his drinks on happy couples and fleeing in his car whenever he sees them, like on 10 occassions or something
>>
This thread is a circle jerk where everyone gives themselves a pat on the back for saying how autistic and immoral he was! Real edgy shit here guys!
>>
Saint Elliot genuinely did nothing wrong, except being maybe being a bit overzealous

he swallowed the redpill but drank too deep from its knowledge

rip in peace
>>
>>79822032
another JIDF-created thread?!

Don't you guys ever get a break?
>>
>>79830303

After reading the manifesto a little more, the feels started to get to me, as I am in his situation somewhat.

Although not a kissless virgin, I've never had a gf and the fear of being alone for the rest of your life can be quite destructive.

He's extremely narcissistic, self-entitled and delusional though. He blamed everyone for his situation but never blamed himself.
>>
>>79823914
Poor Asians.
>>
>>79831790
bro start lifting and hanging out with your bros. the way to women is thru other men. might sound gay, but with a presentable and respectable group of male friends you will boost your own confidence and sex-appeal to women. you'll be more comfortable in social situations with your boys, and women will see that you have friends, which is really what women want. just go hang out with some dudes and pussy will come to you
>>
File: flat,800x800,075,t.jpg (77 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
flat,800x800,075,t.jpg
77 KB, 800x800
>>79825255
/mischief/
>>
Guarantee to blow your mind
>>
>>79822032
I kek'ed way too hard at that pic
>>
>>79822032
Autistic faggot
>>
>>79822032

bad parenting
>>
>>79822245
Like a member of the rothschilds, or one of the media mogul jews.
>>
>>79822032
That picture sums it up, utter retardedness and epitome of victimhood.

Dude lived like a little bitch, died like a little bitch, nothing of value was lost.
>>
File: heil hitler.jpg (203 KB, 380x540) Image search: [Google]
heil hitler.jpg
203 KB, 380x540
>>
>>79829757
>mold growing in the shower not given thought
You oughta clean your shower buddy
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.