[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The current major political candidates have the worst approval
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: election.jpg (67 KB, 620x429) Image search: [Google]
election.jpg
67 KB, 620x429
The current major political candidates have the worst approval ratings since the US has started using approval ratings. I think they are both terrible candidates, but I hope you Trump supporters know Hillary is gunna win in a landslide. She's leading in the polls by the highest margin in the last two decades by this time in the election year. I think Trump has marginalized himself by far too much. What do y'all think?
>>
>>79818941
I think oohing and aahing over polls before the first national debate is pointless
>>
>>79818941
I think you seem pretty upset.

Did you get fucked by your own father as a child?

Did you love it OP?
>>
Polls don't mean dick at this stage, and they'll mean even less when Hillary gets indicted.
>>
>>79819014
OP's dad here, he'll say he didn't, but he's lying.
>>
You might be right, but polls have been proven to be wrong many times when its about heavily stigmatized populist candidates.

People don't tend to want to publicly acknowledge if they are in favor of a candidate that is being publicly called a racist or xenophobe, so they are more likely to say they are undecided instead of telling the truth in polls.

Examples for misleading polls would be issues like Brexit or the Austrian presidency elections. The same happens for our so-called "right-wing" party AfD, which usually scores several percentage points higher than the polls predict.
>>
>>79819168
kek
>>
>>79818941
Fuck off shill.
>>
>>79819128
Right wing parties and candidates usually do worse in polls because people are embarassed to admit they vote for them. It's safe to say that Trump will get around 5% more than in the polls. So there is a chance.
>>
>>79818941
>What do y'all think?

I've been saying for months now that he'll take the Republican candidacy easily, because the Republicans have almost entirely lost contact with their base. He'll get absolutely crushed in the general though, because the Republicans at large have not been popular, and Trump only seems to make them more unappealing to the typical Democrat voter...

People on /pol/ don't seem to realise that 'the establishment' is not some hated collective.. The establishment became established because people LIKE establishment politics, and people like to feel like they know and trust candidates without actually going so far as to read up on their track record and policies.. So they'll vote Hillary en masse, because Hillary has been an establishment politician since long before the current youths even got to vote.
>>
>>79819240
I think there will be multiple assassination attempts if trump is elected.

And people will praise these brave souls.

Just...
>>
There are still two conventions and three debates until December. Trump supporters might be sweating, but anyone who believes that Trump (and generally people like Trump) can never win should be sweating far more.
>>
>>79819302
This year the left has been shown to have low turnouts all together, especially with youths, so bump that number up a bit.

Most people on the right are more involved in their own politics then the people on the left.
>>
File: mentally hill.jpg (127 KB, 769x681) Image search: [Google]
mentally hill.jpg
127 KB, 769x681
>>79818941
>>
I kinda hope Trump will win not because he seems the best candidate but because his general tone of 'Merica first would likely lead to isolationism and thus less American incompetence elsewhere in the world.
A pity American voters have caught on to the fact that he may indeed not be the best for America as he is to some rather high extent a fool that may end up helping the ones he despises more than the ones he appreciates.
>>
>>79818941
>(((1 post by this ID)))
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.